First Dance Practice

You Stole My Heart

  Few days passed after you won audition and first lesson day came. Alarm clock started to ring at 6am. You murmured and rolled to other side of bed to turn it off .First lesson start early so you woke up as early as possible for don’t get late to your first lesson. You open curtains and quickly went to  take shower while you kept on checking time.Afterwards you dried your hair quicky,opened closet starting to search for suitable clothes.It was dance lesson after all so no dress or fency clothes. Your eyes caught hip hop style clothes you had, you wore it right way.It is really comfortable clothes to dance ,at least that was your preference. Later you TV as you made quick breakfast for yourself.Not much time till you need to go ,so you didn’t bother yourself with cooking something more.

Breakfast was done,you kept on watching TV while drinking juices after you finished eating.DBSK was on TV again.They are getting more and more popular.It’s made you happy  but when you heard them talking about audition which was few days ago. You gulped as they showed some footage  from audition and you were seen too. " Aigoo,I am there too ,I didn’t tought they filmed it " Your phone rang, you checked on it,time reminder.

"Damn I will get late " You turned off TV quickly, put on cap and run out from home as fast as possible. " If I will be late I am going to be over. " While I was walking really fast, car stopped by roadside . " Hana ?? Being late ? "

You looked if you’re familiar with guy, it was Jaejoong . " Get in car, I am going there too " Jaejoong smiled brightly.There was no choice ,it better sit in his car and go with him than making first bad impression because being late. Before getting in car you covered your face and sat in his car.

" Nervous??  " Jaejoong asked as he noticed you were covering face before getting in car. You nodded " Of course,I am kind of freaking out since fans can be really  crazy or media would make it look in wrong way"

" Oh fans?? Don’t worry.They’re more calm now " Jaejoong tried to assure it was true but you had doubt. " I doubt Jaejoong-shii,it’s calm as long as one of you don’t date " Jaejoong giggle at your words.

" Calm down,nothing will happen.We just work together,so they would not be able to get proof about any of us.We learned how to avoid it"

" Yunho dont " You blurted as Jaejoong stopped car in SM TOWN parking place. " What do you mean? " Jaejoong looked at you with expression of shock. "N.Nothing..just my random opinion " You quickly get off from car " Thank you for ride Jaejoong-shii " You bowed at him and quickly run to building as whispering to yourself. " Hana watch out your words " " Hana watch out your words "

Yunho with other guys noticed you, how fast you were walking and talking something. "What’s happened to her ? She is  even heading to wrong practice room"  Yoochun said and Yunho ran after you stopping you

" Hana you look kind of confused, are you okay??  You felt someone stopped you and Yunho were looking at you. You quickly shook head and smiled. " No I am fine,I am always fine,don’t worry"

" Then let’s go with me,we need only need to wait Jaejoong that we could start" Yunho putted arm around your shoulder and led you to where other guys were waiting.Jaejoong came at same moment as you with Yunho.He quickly noticed Yunho’s arm wrapped around shoulder, you quickly took his arm away while stomping yout feet nervously.

  " Let’s start guys,a lot of work is waiting for all of us   " Yunho stated as other took off their jackets,Changmin music while Yunho stood in his position.  "Hana, your place will  be beside me " He winked at you and showed where you should stand. You nodded and stood in your place ,others followed by you. Dancing was intense ,so you tried to keep up with them. Yes dancing is your passion but learning at your own pace is different,from how you have to learn now.

After  some hours of dancing ,all of you took short break before another marathon of  intense dancing. Junsu handed bottle for you   " Here you go, you seem really tired  are you fine ? He asked you as sitted on floor beside you.  " Yes thank you Junsu-shii. You smiled at him while tried to open bottle.  " Can’t open it ?  " Junsu giggled how hard you were trying to open it.

  " Ye ,no matter how much I try I can   " Junsu took bottle from you and opened it." Thank you Junsu-shi " Four other member kept watching how Junsu and you joked with each other and talked a lot.  "Yunho look he will snatch girl away from you  "  Changmin poked Yunho and . " Talk more and you wont get any food  "

Yunho replied back  and Changmin crossed arms while pouting. Yoochun with Jaejoong bursted out of laught watching the scene. Their laught caught Junsu’s and your attention ,so you both got up and went to them. "What’s going ?  " You giggled as you saw Changmin pouting,Yunho with smirk face and Jaejoong with Yoochun laughting non stop.  " Yunho hyung said he wont give me food because I said something "  Changmin pouted even more and rubbed his tummy.  " Seriously guys,fighting over food   " Junsu and you said in unison while laughting.

Yunho got up and cleared his voice  " Let’s come back to work again  " We all stood in our positions and started to dance once music .Dances were even more intense than before break.It’was making you tired but you didn’t gave up and tried your best follow Yunho. His moves were intense and sharp, he didn’t showed any tiredness while you felt like broken. Dance practice ended after 4 hours , you lazily sat on floor while breathing hardly. " This is crazy  " You said as you were drinking a lot of water.

Junsu came to you again and squatted in front of you handing you towel  " Are you sure you’re okay? I heard you will need have lesson with just Yunho later on  " You took towel from Junsu  " I came here to achieve my dream so I will work hard " Junsu was surprised by your words and patted your shoulder  " You’re Cool Girl "

  "Thanks Jun…  " You wanted to say Junsu-shii but Junsu stopped you by cutting you off   " Call me Junsu Oppa, no need to be so polite  " He encouraged you and nodded   " Okay Junsu Oppa,Is that much better now ?? " Junsu giggled  by your words " Much better ,I will go now,Hwaiting. " He went to other boys while you listened to music and drank water while quitly waiting for Yunho.