Unexpected Guest

You Stole My Heart

 You and Minhee sat in front of Rain in the car.You both  have to admit it feel weird to be in his car ,as for your sister she felt like fangirling at same time.Minhee was big fan of him ,her interest in K-pop started from him. All of sudden Minhee questioned him" Hmm I am sorry for asking but how you recognized us and agreed to take us to company building ?" Rain chucked by her question." I remember you both from yesterday audition,and I saw you both running I decided to stop car and give ride to two beautiful ladies"Minhee blushed" Thank you "  Minhee  kept talking to him about plenty of things related to music while you  was looking through window.

Afterwhile car stopped by J.TUNE building ,both of you thanked to him and got out of car heading to building.Car with Rain drove away to another entrance,as he didn’t wanted to make fuss about getting out of car with both of you.Your sister won audition and it’s would be not good to see it for journalists."Hey my little sis why you didn’t talked at all while we were in car?? Something happened??" Minhee wrapped arm around your shoulder while being curious and worried since you didn’t looked too inspired by Rain appearing.Usually you get all hyper over singers you see but this time no reaction at all."Unnie is nothing I just let you talk with him,you were really happy.I’m happy for you." You  smiled as you wrapped arm around her waist heading to the music practice room.

After you both went in music practice room ,Rain followed in. " Oh you girls are quite fast" He smiled at both of you. Minhee almost melted away from his smile as you jokingly hitted her arm." Not really,I just didn’t wanted to get late" Minhee smiled shyly."Let’s start our practice then ?" Minhee nodded immendiately as she turned to me" Hey sis how long you will accompany me?? You checked on time " I can be here about 20 minutes,I will need go to practice or you know my teacher wont be too happy If I am late" Minhee pouted " It’s okay I can understand you my little sis " You rubbed your head since you felt little bit sad then Rain bothered in " Oh your sister is taking dance class??" Minhee nodded " Ye She passed dancer audition in SME ,now she is taking class with Yunho and DBSK"

"Your sister is truly awesome like you.Yunho is strict with teaching when it comes to dancing" Rain patted your back " Thank you ,but Yunho isn’t that strict he is kind with me but guys enough about me start to practice I want to see before I go " You  pushed Minhee playfully as you sat down watching them.Minhee and Bi Rain started to do breathing exerices before singing,after it Rain started to learn more singing techniques.Minhee was going through it without problem.I gave her thumbs up and  waved at her since it was time to go." Bye sis!! Good luck!!" She waved at me till I went out from room. Rain and Minhee kept learning and practicing singing as they slowly started to know each more during short breaks.She  actually find out Rain is really different from how people see him on stage.He is really funny,don’t like to act y too much and really easy going person who likes to play jokes on others. Both of them kept talking on break they had " Minhee call me oppa,it will be more comfortable for both of us" Rain simply said as your sister just blinked little and nodded "Of course oppa,lets keep practicing shall we? I don’t want waste time.I want to work hard for what I fighted long time" She smiled as they kept practing singing.

Meanwhile you quickly took taxi heading to SM TOWN As soon as you reached SM TOWN building,You run fast to building since only few minutes left till practice will start. Junsu was walking out of room and you knocked him down since you was in real rush. It’s made Junsu fall while you balanced to stay without fall" Oh oppa sorry I was in hurry" You helped Junsu to get up as he chuckled " Don’t worry.Now lets go back to practice room "

When you walked in room ,you saw few more girls with DBSK guys and greeted them as they greeted you back."Since our last dancer is here,let’s start our practice after reviewing video" Yunho stated as he smirked at you." Today we will practice dance I need to  help you  guys with?" Yunho nodded as he practice video they had filmed before,You watched it carefully to memorize as much possible.Dance choreography was quite provokating and demands closeness in couple dancing."Aish this is not what I really thought of" You thought in your mind." Yunho Oppa with who I will dance with??" You gulped little asking shyly." With me.Dont worry I will help if something will go wrong"  You got up from floor and  smiled brightly" Thank you oppa"

"Let’s start now guys" Yunho said as all of us got in our places.Music started to play and we started to dance  along to beat  together in sync then dance changed into couple dance as all of girls including me danced really  close and intimate  to guys being all touchy. Practice took about 6 hours almost without any breaks and finally was finished. While your sister Minhee finished her singing practice today she decided to head to you in SM TOWN so both of you would go home together." May I take you home??" Rain suggested while walking beside her." Actually I am heading to SM TOWN to see my sister so …" Minhee was about finish was she was saying but Rain cut her off " No problem .I have some friends DBSK.It would be nice to see them.It’s been while.Let’s go" Minhee nodded as she took her bag and followed him to his own car." I didn’t knew you have friends in DBSK.Who they are?" "Yunho and Jaejoong.I get along quite well with them " Rain cheerfuly said as they both sat in car and drove off to SM TOWN." That’s really cool.Just like my sister she get along well with them " Minhee smiled as they talked all way to SM TOWN.

After practice you and guys kept talking and playing around.You get along with them and they were really like family to you ,even you know them not for long time. Suddenly someone knocked on door and Yunho went to open the door of practice room. Minhee and Rain was standing in front of door even you gasped as they entered room.Jaejoong was quite annoyed seeing his friend with Minhee as he greeted him.