Playful Moment

You Stole My Heart

 For moment while you were dancing you didn’t saw Minhee but what caught your eye were Jaejoong and Minhee came back at same time being lovely with each other.Jaejoong were caressing Minhee’s hair while they watched practice. As you watched at them Yunho turned you .It’s made you lose your balance but Changmin run  to you catching you before Yunho realized. "Are you okay?? Where you was looking so intensly that you lost your balance dancing? " He helped you to get up as Changmin hissed at Yunho being not careful. " I’m okay Changmin.Dont blame Yunho.I was distracted at the moment." Minhee rushed to you as she realized you almost fell down " My little sis are you okay?? " You nodded at her and fixed your shirt " I’m okay .Go to Jaejoong quickly " You playfully hit her arm whispering to her and pushed her toward Jaejoong. You pushed Minhee little bit stronger and she fell in Jaejoong’s embrace" Whopps I didn’t mean to unnie" Jaejoong winked at you and lip sync word thank you. Minhee looked like lost puppy when she looked up at Jaejoong’s eyes.Her face started to change colour. " Someone is getting shy?? Arent we?? "

" Yaa!! Wait till I catch you !! " Minhee pulled off from Jaejoong and started to chase after you in dance practice room. " Yaa!! Don’t run from me" Minhee tried to catch up with you since you were good runer no matter where you are. " Hey you should be thankful for what I just did unnie.You don’t really get chance to hug Jaejoong.you know " Guys were laughting at two girls who chased each other over all room for small matter.

Jaejoong blocked Minhee by hugging her while Changmin  caught you too " Girls calm down "Jaejoong and Changmin said at same time. " We are just playing guys don’t worry.We love to tease each other" You explained as you struggled little while Minhee looked satisfied she got caught by Jaejoong.

 "Minhee why your face look so satisfied?? " You again while Minhee glared you and smirked how Changmin was holding you from behind  " I bet you too my little sis "  Suddenly you looked at your position.Minhee were right and you was about to say something but Changmin covered your mouth with his hand " Shhh girls.stop it already " Jaejoong and Changmin tried hard to not laught but it was impossible.Dance practice turned into girls fighting field.

"I am taking Minhee with me.Changmin you take care of Hana" Jaejoong said as he put Minhee on his shoulder carring her away from dance practice room. You smirked as you won the fight. "Changmin it’s okay you can let go of me. " You giggled as you start to feel uncomfortable being hold by him. " No Jaejoong hyung said to keep you with me so you stay with me" You whined ,pouted ,tried puppy eyes but nothing Changmin didn’t react as he kept holding you. " Changmin oppa,ya seriously " Yunho glance at you as he went out from room ." Hey guys don’t leave me alone "

All of them went out following Yunho.You were left with Changmin" Oppa Can I go ??Please" Changmin turned you to face him and smiled " I will let you go but only if you peck on my lips " He pointed at his lips smiling.You punched him into chest. " Oppa stop playing around "

" I’m not playing at all " He leaned closer to you as you were stepping back slowly. You felt your back touching cold wall while Changmin pinned you to wall watching at your eyes intensly " Changmin what are you doing? " He pecked on your lips and watched your reaction " I just did what I wanted cuttie " You blushed as your eyes got  more wide while you felt he let go of you.  Meanwhile Jaejoong and Minhee were talking and drinking tea,flirting with each other. "Sorry that I had to bring you here like this but Changmin asked me favor to let him alone with Hana "

Minhee choked on tea she was drinking and spit it on Jaejoong accidently " What?? Why he did it ?? " Jaejoong started to clean his face from tea you spit on him by accident. " He seems to have interest in her like Yunho." Minhee were taken aback as she heard words " He seems to have interest in her".

" and I am sorry for such reaction.I really care about my younger sister.It was little bit shocking" She apologized as she helped Jaejoong to clean his face.  "It’s okay Minhee. If I was you I would react in same way " He giggled while put his hand on her hand.

Yunho was walking back and forth since he felt really jealous he had to let you with Changmin completely alone. Yoochun and Junsu were watching him walking nonstop and mumbling. "Yunho what’s wrong? Why you keep walking nonstop? You will make hole in floor if you keep walking like this"

" I am just thinking guys " Yunho kept mumbling while walking as Yoochun with Junsu shook their heads."He keep acting weird nowadays or it’s just me ? Yoochun whispered to Junsu." True from the moment Hana appeared he started acting weird. Junsu respond to Yoochun almost whispering. " What are you guys whispering about ? " Jaejoong asked while walking out from room with Hana’s sister. "Look at Yunho.He acts weird doesn’t he? " Minhee looked at Yunho walking,mumbling non stop." He really does.What’s bothering his mind??" They shrugged at same time.

"Let’s stalk Changmin with Hana.I am curious too " Yoochun suggested as Yunho quickly joined them " I am joining you guys" They laughted at his sudden wake up .Minhee slowly opened doors just little bit as other stood around her for watch what you were doing with Changmin.

"Hana, do you like me?" Changmin questioned looking at you while he pulled you on his lap. "Wh..What ?? You mean like man ??" Your eyes widened as Changmin nodded .While Yunho,Junsu,Yoochun,Jaejoong and Minhee wanted to hear and see more, they accidently opened door too wide and all of them fell down catching up your and Changmin’s attention .You jumped from Changmin’s lap while looking at five  of them laying on floor.All of them got up quickly .." Well..we..were just curious" they tried to explain while Yunho came to you grabbing your hand and took you away leaving all of them with Changmin.