Love Triangle

You Stole My Heart

Yunho walked fast as he held your hand tightly not letting go of it.He looked jealous yet angry at least that’s what it looked like to you." Yunho stop please,Why you’re being like this ?" You pulled your hand away from his grasp massaging your wrist." It’s hurt pabo " He stopped as fast as he realized you that pulled off from him.You winced  because of your wrist hurting but you didn’t care .You hitted Yunho’s chest with your little, fragile hands but he gently stopped you from hitting him."I’m Sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you.Show me your wrist " His angry face expression slowly changed into worried one.He slowly took your hand and checked your wrist as he kissed your hand."I’m Sorry once again.I like you and I shouldn’t hurt you but seeing Changmin holding you made me lose my control "

 You looked at his sad face expression as he was caressing your hands "Yunho Oppa It’s okay but don’t ever do it again okay?? " Yunho slowly looked up and smiled bitterly " I wont but don’t make me suffer.I truly like you and I will wait your answer" His words made you blush as for your feelings it’s got really mixed up.You had no clue what you should say to him."Oppa I know how you feel right now but at this moment I just can’t find right words for answer." You buried your face into his chest while  he slowly wrapped arms around you gently caressing your hair."It’s okay my princess I will wait for you" Yunho kissed top of your head.

While in the dance practice room everyone was worried over Yunho and you Minhee decided to check what’s actually going on. You  were her sister so  she couldn’t help  but go to stalk you."I’m going to see where they’re are" Minhee said showing off her worried face expression."I want to go too" Changmin mumbled as he was looking down.Changmin felt sad.His hyung Yunho just took you away in front of him and he wanted to see what’s going on over there. Minhee shook her head" Let it to me Changmin.I will come back soon"

 Minhee tip-toed slowly trying to not make any sound while looking where you could be.Her eyes wasn’t believing what she saw.Yunho was hugging you as he caressed your hair. " Moment ago they looked like fighting,another one acting like couple?" She felt like going there and kicking Yunho for making scene but holded herself since it wasn’t her style.Minhee was about to go back to others as Yunho quickly noticed Minhee tip-toeing slowly" Minhee What are you doing??"As you heard Yunho mentioning your sister,you turned to look and it was your sister."Uhmm I was searching for toilet" Minhee felt caught and  like running away." Here is no toilet.it’s in the other floor" Yunho looked in suspicious way. " I thought it’s on this  floor.Sorry for interrupting you guys.I didn’t wanted to bother" She walked in fast pace and headed back to others.

As soon as Minhee walked in practice room. Many questions were thrown her way." What did you saw??Is Hana okay?? Where they are?? Did they saw you? "Four guys kept asking her non stop." Guys please calm down. First of all,I got caught but I think they believe in what I said.Secondly I taught they were arguing but Yunho calmed down as I understood and Hana is okay." Minhee sounded kind of annoyed by so many questions at same time." Did you heard what they talked of? "Changmin tried his best to find out something but your sister shook her head." I couldn’t hear anything but I can make sure she looked fine" Changmin runned out to look after her even Minhee assured him she is fine.He felt urge to see everything by himself.

"Hana!! Where are you ??I need to talk with you " Yunho and you heard Changmin calling for you.You quickly backed off from Yunho avoiding to make another scene. Changmin was walking toward both of you as he glared at Yunho for moment." Hana are you okay?? Can we talk ? just two of us?" Changmin was whispering in your ear so Yunho would not hear him. You looked back at Yunho,he nodded at you giving sign  that you can go as you followed after Changmin." Oppa What you want to talk about?? " He gently pulled you in music practice room as he turned to you leaning against door. " What I want to talk about?? I want to know what’s going on between Yunho hyung and you."  You let out deep sigh as you looked at Changmin’s eyes" Yunho and me?? There is nothing between us." Changmin leaned closer to look  deep in your eyes.His gaze was piercing,you felt shiver but at same time you loved his eyes as you looked deep in his eyes as well." Nothing.We aren’t dating" Changmin smiled in delight as he ruffled your hair gently." It’s mean I can try my luck " He looked at you with loving eyes as he caressed your cheek with his thumb.Your heart started to beat faster,even more fast than you was with Yunho." I cant answer you but if you think it as chance.I cant change your mind" You tried to keep cool as much as you could. "I take it as yes." Changmin leaned more close, only few inches from your face."Don’t you dare oppa" You put your index finger on his lips as you were looking intensly at him.

"You’re cute when you try to look have that fierce gaze of yours" He chuckled as he ruffled your hair more." Ya!! Are you making fun of me oppa?? You tried to sound serious but end up laughting by the way you tried to act."No no no I don’t.How could I ? I might look evil but I can be really nice" He blushed." Ouw oppa is being shy" You giggled and pinched his cheeks as Changmin quickly took your hands stopping you from pinching his cheeks."

Meanwhile Yunho was in other side of the door,listening what you both were talking about." We should go to others.They might think too much.Me,You and Yunho gone all of sudden even I am not sure if he didn’t went back so we should go too" Changmin nodded as he opened door but for both surprise.Yunho winced at pain  and fell on floor.He got hit by door since he didn’t expect that door will be opened at moment." Hyung.Sorry we didn’t knew you was passing by door" Changmin apologized as you noticed Yunho rubbing his forehead.You kneel down beside him and checked on him asking him"You don’t feel dizzy??" He shook head as Changmin helped Yunho to get up." Changmin go find some ice for him" .I will take care of him" You instructed Changmin as you helped Yunho to walk "Thanks Hana" You nodded as lead him in dance practice room helping him to sit down on  sofa. All of them were staring at you both with questioning looks." What happened ??" They all asked in unison including your sister."Well I was talking with Changmin oppa in music practice room then we were about to come back.Changmin opened door and Yunho hitted his head into door,since we had no clue he might be behind door."

Changmin quickly run into room ,handing you some ice wrapped in towel."Thanks Oppa" You smiled at him and handed it to Yunho."Here put it on Yunho Oppa.It’s  should help you" Yunho put it on his forehead and holded it."Seems like someone stalked " Junsu looked at Yunho holding ice pack " I heard you dolphin!! I did hit my head but I can hear you well " He hissed at Junsu. " Junsu don’t " Minhee and you said in union."What? I was saying true" Junsu pouted as other started to laught little." It’s not like we make fun of you hyung but situation itself is funny admit it Yunho" Yunho bursted out laughting " Ye it’s funny but can we act like it didn’t happen? I feel stupid" Yunho giggled.

While guys were joking  with Yunho about what just happened ,your sister took you away." Unnie?" Minhee pushed you out of room gently while closing door." You know what my little sis?I can’t understand anything here. Yunho and Changmin .Do they like you??They’re really messing up around " You rubbed  back of your head  as your face had gloomy expression "Mhh..I guess so and I am confused too unnie.What I can do ?" Minhee put finger under her chin " Only one way is to choose one of them. If you like Yunho or Changmin." You shook your head " Unnie I am not sure of my feelings,They messed up my mind" She hugged you and patted your back " I will go to kick them then if you want" Minhee jokingly said and it’s made you  burst out laughting while Jaejoong poked your sister from behind." What’s so funny? I want to know" He popped out of nowhere ,making your sister almost jump on you because she got scaried." Unnie I’m not Jaejoong." Jaejoong giggled at your words." Ya!! You want I chase you again?" Your sister jokingly said." Hey girls not again or I will need to call other for hold both of you" Minhee winked at you then you both smirked at Jaejoong"  Guys help me!! Jaejoong shouted as he was stepping back "One.Two.Three.Now" Jaejoong started to run as both of you chased him in practice room." Hey guys help me.I didn’t said anything!"

"Don’t tell me they’re starting again?" Yunho laughted while Junsu,Changmin and Yoochun encouraged  both of you to chase him more"Go go girls!!"Jaejoong smirked and suddenly stopped since floor was slippy both of you didn’t managed to stop at right moment.Minhee fell on Jaejoong while you manage to balance yourself " Seriously guys not here " You laughted at position they got in but your sister pulled you and you fell on her" Ouch!! Girls I know I am popular but no need to jump on me" "Jaejoong don’t tease them more or you might be in more big trouble" Changmin snorted as he kept laughting" I really love these girls,they are bringing some fun here for sure" Others came to  help   both of you to get up "and how about me?" Jaejoong pouted as he got up by himself. "Sorry Jaejoong-ah but it was fun to chase after you,don’t take it seriously we were playing around " Minhee chuckled.

Meanwhile Yunho and Changmin approached without you noticing.Changmin was standing on your left ,while Yunho on the right. "Guys since our practice day turned out to be messy.Let’s play Dare or Truth" Yoochun suggested to play game to make atmosphere more fun even tought there were a lot of fun already. "So who wants rise your hands" Everyone raised their hands immendiately,you didn’t wanted to raise your hand but Changmin rised it for you." Great!! " Yoochun said in delight as he took bottle and sat on floor.Everyone gathered  in circle. Minhee sat beside Jaejoong while Yoochun and Junsu sat beside Jaejoong.You quickly wanted to take place beside them but Yunho with Changmin blocked your way and made you sit in between.

"Since everyone is ready, let’s start.Who want to spin bottle first?? You gulped as you saw Changmin rising hand." I will start" He spun bottle.Bottle spinned for while and it’s pointed to Yunho."That was close" You tought." What do you choose dare or truth?. " I choose dare" Yunho answered as Changmin smirked " I dare you to take off your shirt" You covered your eyes as he took off his shirt and sat down again."It’s your turn Hana" You spun the bottle and it got pointed to your sister "Unnie what do you choose?"  Minhee tought for moment and choosed truth "Do you have someone you like unnie?" Jaejoong looked at your sister as she nodded " Yes I do"

Next was Yunho.He spinned bottle strongly  and for your bad luck bottle stopped at you."Hana what do you choose ? Dare or Truth?" You gulped but choosed dare like you have something to lose.Yunho won’t make you do anything crazy. You was  wrong." I dare you to kiss me " Everyone gasped as they heard what you need to do."Kiss..you?? " You glared at him quickly as you got closer putting your hands on his shoulders.You felt his hot body as leaning in closer and kissed him slowly.Yunho didn’t waist opportunity as he kissed you back pulling you closer.this made you pull away quickly. "Ya!! That’s embarrassing" Minhee glared him while he acted like he didn’t do anything. Now it was Junsu’s turn and as he spinned bottle it pointed at you again."What do you choose ?Dare or Truth?" You thought for moment " Truth".Junsu was really nice guy,you trusted him that he wont ask weird questions." How much boyfriends you have had? Sorry I didn’t had any idea of what I should ask you."Junsu said  embarrassed then you smiled at him" It’s okay. The truth is I didn’t had any boyfriend before" Yunho and Changmin glanced quickly at you then at each other giving  "she’ll be mine" look. You punched both of their arms gently." Stop it you both" Game was almost going to end.Yoochun spinned bottle which stopped pointing at Changmin. "What do you choose?Dare or Truth? " Changmin  choose dare without any doubt." Changmin.I dare you to dance like chicken in front of us" Yoochun’s dare made all of us burst out laughting while Changmin glared him. "Fine" Changmin started to dance like chicken making it sounds as well.You couldn’t help but roll on floor while laughting hard. As Changmin finished his embarrassing dance,Minhee was last to spin bottle."Get ready guys.I won’t go easy on you guys" She jokingly said as spinned bottle.Bottle slowly started to stop and pointed at Yunho again. You could see smirk on your sister’s face" What do you choose?Dare or Truth?" Yunho looked  you and said "I choose truth" It was relief to you ,that he didn’t took dare or else it would be troublesome. "Would you date my sister?" Minhee winked  while  you hissed at her for  question to Yunho. "Yes I would date her once I get chance" Yunho answered without any hints while you got red like tomato or even more red than it.

After game you  were about to get up while Yunho stopped you."Sorry I had to say it,after all I choose truth." You shook your head "No it’s okay.It was the part of game to answer.Dont worry but dress up now,you’re showing too much skin" You throw his shirt on his head and got up giggling like boss."Unnie shall we go home?Tomorrow you have audition " Minhee nodded as  she put her arm around your shoulder" Guys we will be going now.See you soon and Hana will come tomorrow.Bye guys"

"Thanks for accompany us.We had a lot of fun.See you soon girls!!" Jaejoong said as all of them waved to both of you leaving.