Happy Yet Sad

You Stole My Heart

Minhee kept dancing nonstop since she loved the song and beat of it as Jaejoong sneaked in your and Minhee’s house secretly searching for Minhee as he heard music from second floor.He tip-toed upstairs slowly trying to not make any sounds which could catch Minhee’s attention.Door was slightly opened and Jaejoong saw your sister dancing in y way using some twerking moves.His eyes got more wide, he gulped his saliva as he watched her without even moving not even inch from door gap.Minhee did spin as she noticed someone behind door."Hana you’re already back?" She went up to door and opened as she saw Jaejoong staring at her like he was  frozen. "What..what..are..you..doing here ? " Minhee struggled at her words  as she gulped looking at Jaejoong from head to toes. "I heard you will go home to learn dancing and I couldn’t resist to sneak in.I wanted to see you dance. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable "Jaejoong looked down  as he stump  his foot nervously  while Minhee took little pillow from sofa  and threw at him. "Next time just ask me to go together.This really scaried me you pabo oppa!! " She tried her best to be serious and act angry but bursted out laughting.Jaejoong looked up at her confused as he caught pillow. " Ya! You only acted to get angry and even threw this at me ?? Come here! You will pay for this! "

" I’m sorry Oppa but look you didnt even got hurt ? Why I should pay for this ? "Minhee looked at Jaejoong with questioning look as she started to run around the room trying to not get caught by him. " Hey come here! " Jaejoong shouted while  holding  his laught as he stopped to chase her  pretending like nothing happened. Minhee slowly approached Jaejoong and poked his back. " Oppa ? What are you doing? One moment chasing me like crazy and now acting like nothing happened.You are weirdo " Minhee  giggled and kept poking him non stop but when Jaejoong turned quickly as he pulled her in his arms. " Me? No I am just smart and I caught you very easily " Jaejoong said it proudly pecking on her lips non stop while Minhee laughted and tried to run away. It was useless .His arms were very strong even he was thin guy. "Oppa that’s enought already.Someone might come in. " Minhee struggled to get free herself from his arms.Her cheeks was starting to get more red every moment ,Jaejoong noticed that  and realised her slowly while smiling at her. " Got shy ? Dont you? You are such cute girl.It hard to stop teasing you look very cute when you try to be angry or when you are shy " Minhee got even more shy and punched Jaejoong’s shoulder gently as she shyly giggled. " Oppa ,stop it already you are so cheeky.Since you are here wanna cook with me ? I feel hungry after dancing a lot. " He ruffled her hair and made "let me think " face and shook his head  " No.Lets go to eat somewhere.I know some secret places where we can eat without being noticed.What do you think about it ? " Minhee looked at Jaejoong in disbelief .In her mind she was thinking that he was really brave to go out in public place because fans can find out everything but she had no choice and nodded  her head." Sure.Lets go but we need to be careful Oppa. Okay? " Jaejoong  smiled and sat on sofa " Get ready I will wait here" . Minhee went to get ready for going out as many thoughs spinned in her head like if everything gonna be alright and they wont get caught once again.

In the meantime , Yunho and you were already in his room comfortably sitting by the table. You both were talking about dancing routines , mutual things you both like and even about what happened today. " I really wonder why Changmin did said this today and then he acted like it was bad joke.Manager went nuts. This wont cause problem ?Right? " You questioned Yunho with worried look because you dont want to get him or others in trouble due to Changmin’s evil joke. Yunho looked at your eyes smiling as he took your hand ,trying to make you feel better. " Don’t worry .He is maknae and everyone knows he can be evil.No one will take his joke seriously. "

You  quickly looked at Yunho’s hand holding yours and shyly giggled and remembered what happened  to Changmin afterwards manager went out . " I think he won’t joke like this after he got kicked like this.I didnt wanted to get him hurt but that’s my sister ".Yunho holded his laugh as he can but ended up laughting out loudly that other guys at home heard his laugh.

 Junsu,Yoochun  and Changmin were together watching TV and talking. Junsu and Yoochun looked at each other as they heard Yunhoʹs laugh. "He must having fun  he  never laughed like this before when he dated girl before" Yoochun whispered to Junsu, meanwhile Changmin crossed his arms and almost shouted at them. " Don’t tease me you both. I’m not in the mood for joking guys "  Yoochun shook his head and sat beside Changmin patting his shoulder" Calm down bro .I know how you feel but for now cheer up.We are here with you"  Changmin nodded smiling slightly as Junsu sat closer to Changmin too. " Yoochun’s right .Everything gonna be okay.You are cool guy. " Junsu winked jokingly at Changmin  as he got hitted from Yoochun."Stop that bromance teasing Junsu or  you are over ". Yoochun laughted by saying such words which made all of  them laugh.

While guys downstairs was having fun , you starred at Yunho who was laughting like crazy non stop from your words. You though maybe I said too much of what I thinking. " Yunho , enough really guys will think you are crazy if they already dont think that about you " You tried to sound serious as you said that and it’s worked Yunho stopped laughting immediately after your words. "Sorry I couldnt hold myself from laughting but didnt you heard they started too ? I hear loud laughts too.Lets go downstairs and check what they are up to ? " You nodded since you was curious what they are doing down there. You quickly got up and runned out of room and stick out tongue to Yunho. " I will be first to know ,bye Oppa !! " Yunho tried to catch up  but this time he failed and you were first who went to guys first as he followed after you hardly breathing. " You are very fast Hana, next time I will surely win over you "  You just laughted and shook your head as you waved at guys  questioning them" What’s so fun? Share with us guys " 

They looked at you both surprised and blinked. "Nothing we were just  joking around and cheering up our maknae.  " Yunho looked at Changmin  as his smile drifted away from his face.  He started to feel guilty and sad .His feeling got mixed up because they all are like brothers, one team and now they like same girl. Changmin quickly looked at Yunho and went to him." Hana me and Yunho need to talk .I am taking him away for moment . You dont mind right? "  You shook your head and smiled at them " No. I dont mind at all.You guys should talk. " Changmin wrapped his arm around Yunho’s shoulder and they went out outside.