Stay with me

You Stole My Heart

"Help me!! You shouted as you felt strong grasp on your hand  but touch was familiar to you ." Shhh I wont do anything" You heard Yunho’s shaky voice as he pulled you in his arms. Just moment ago you were scaried to death but once you saw him you felt relief. "Yunho.I.." He  stopped you from talking as he putted his index finger on your lips. You looked up at his teary eyes which was red from crying and you still could see some tears on his face."He cried for me??His tears is breaking me apart,why my heart aches for him now" Minds were spinning in your head,you as felt bad for him.You knew his feelings for you but you still give in for Changmin.This made you feel confused."Could it be I like both of them??I must be crazy" You  shook your head  to shake away crazy minds.

" Is this your answer to my feelings for you ? Do you like him ?" Yunho looked at you with sad expression in his eyes." No I wouldn’t dare to answer like this.It’s just I got confused with my feelings.Oppa I’m Sorry I hate to see you hurt but I hurted you.I always person who admired  you even I didn’t knew you before.I always tried my best to stop bad comments about you that you don’t hurt.but what I did now?I made you feel pain" You buried your face into his chest,tears stream down your cheeks as you kept saying sorry to him." Shhh..Shhh I forgive you.." He caressed your back slowly comforting you while you tried to stop crying."Oppa I didn’t mean to" You kept mumbling as you still hidded your face in his chest.

Yunho slowly put his finger on your chin ,gently lifting up your face as he looked at your eyes."We all do mistakes Hana but it’s all okay now,don’t cry my girl  tears don’t suit you " He took out his handkerchief wiping your tears while you  wrapped your arms around his waist tightier."We should go home oppa.It’s not safe to stay here.Fans might see you" Yunho  shook his head  caressing your face  as he kissed your forehead " I know it’s dangerous but I’m too happy seeing you here hugging me" Slowly smile showed up on his face. Smile which make your heart flutter every time you see it." Ya Hana are you falling for him.What’s wrong with you ?" You questioned yourself in your mind which was messed up like never before.

All of sudden girl voices could be heard" I think I saw Yunho passing by this park.One girl talked loudly." I think I saw him too and I even saw girl walking here " Another girl answered. "Shhh or they might hear us" Yunho covered your mouth gently and both of you bented down for hide in shrubs.There was no other way but hide.Yunho holded you close as girls passed by.You carefully got up to check if they went away." They’re gone" You whispered and Yunho got up slowly  as he took off leafs from his hair. "They’re there!!!" One of girls suddenly shouted to another one. Both of you started to run as girls started running after you and Yunho. You accidently tripped by running fast as possible" Hana!! Are you okay?" Yunho stopped then he took you on his back and runned more faster till fans lost sight of Yunho.

Yunho slowly stopped as girls was gone of sight and putted you on bench slowly." Are you okay??" He saw your bruised knee as you tried to cover it up."It’s just bruise oppa ,don’t worry" You smiled bitterly while gritting your teeth but you didn’t want to show him that you’re in pain."We should go home ,your knee should be treated well" Yunho took you on his arms in bridal-style."You want or no we will go.I don’t want you get any infection" While Yunho was caring you slowly  you wrapped your arms around his neck " Thank you oppa"  He smiled at you as he kissed your cheek " You’re always welcome my girl " After long walk Yunho finally reached their house still carrying you."Hana can you promise me??" You looked up at him nodding" What it is oppa??" He lean in close to your ear and whispered "Please stay with me tonight.Can you promise me it?" Your eyes widened as your face turned red " I promise." You it really slowly as you hardly swallowed your saliva. Yunho giggled at your reaction" Don’t think of me wrong.Relax.I  just want to stay with you" Your face blushed even more because you had such mind in your head while he just meant staying. You helped to open door for Yunho.Everyone were sitting in living room while they saw Yunho holding you in bridal style. Changmin got up immediately and rushed to you."I will take care of her,let her to me " Yunho shook his head " I will do it maknae" Changmin clenched his fist and hissed at Yunho." Don’t worry guys I will take care of her.Minhee you too don’t worry.She will stay with me "

Minhee didn’t really wanted to let you but you nooded to your sister showing off you’re okay with it." As long as you take care of her well I will be fine with it." Your sister still looked worried but you waved at her as Yunho went upstairs to his room. " Why didn’t you stopped him??" Changmin crossed his arms mumbling. "Maknae calm down" Yoochun and Junsu pushed him to sit." I trust my sister Changmin-ah.I know her well if she didn’t wanted to agree,she would have said it" Changmin looked down and played with phone nervously.

"We will be going guys" Jaejoong got up as he holded Minhee’s hand." Take care of our jelly maknae ok?" Yoochun and Junsu giggled" We will don’t worry.See you guys" Minhee followed Jaejoong as he went out from house and headed toward your and sister’s house."I want to stay just with you since it little bit troublesome at our house" Jaejoong looked around as he felt kind of shy. Minhee opened door and both of them walked in house.

Meanwhile Yunho putted you on his bed gently and locked door." Why locking the door oppa?" You shyly asked playing with your hair." They might want to spy on us" Yunho  chucked as you looked around in his room " I will take first aid kit,feel like at home" You smiled as he went in bathroom while you kept looking around.His room was simple but modern just like yours. Seems like your and his taste at home are same." I’m back.I’m sorry if it will be little painful but I will be careful" He sat beside you opening first aid kid while you were watching his every move.

Yoochun and Junsu went  away for  moment, since  no one was watching Changmin quickly run upstairs but they noticed him"Changmin ,don’t try" They runned after him as they  found him sticked to door listening  what Yunho and you’re talking. "Aish seriously" Yoochun whispered."Let’s join him Yunho wont even know"Junsu giggled as both of them joined Changmin. While Yunho started to clean bruise you got.Once it got touch with medicine." Ahh oppa..be careful it’s really hurt" You winced at pain." Hold on just little bit more" Yunho kept cleaning it slowly" Ouch..that’s really painful " Three guys behind door gasped at sounds which was coming from Yunho’s room" What are they doing?" Changmin almost shouted out loud while Junsu stopped him."Shhh we might get caught" They didn’t saw what was going on ,sounds were easy to misunderstand." We should go away,it’s their private life" Yoochun dragged Junsu and Changmin along with him.

" It’s done.See?? It wasn’t that bad you thought" He smiled putting on bandage on your injured knee." It was painful" You pouted at him as he closed bandage and put first aid kit away."Oh really?? How I could make you forget pain you felt ?" He tucked your bangs behind your ear  waiting for your answer." Everything will be okay" You jokingly said " Everything?? I wouldn’t be so sure" He pushed you down on bed and started to tickle  you." Opaa yaa stop it..I cant handle tickling" Yunho kept tickling as you were laughting out loud clenching your stomach." Nah I wont stop till you say that you like me" You managed to push him and started to tickle him" There is no way I’m telling you oppa" You giggled as you sat on him and started to tickle him even more." I think you will tell me within 5 minutes" He pushed you down again  holding your hands as you gulped" I wont.Once I say it’s remain like this" You said firmly  looking at his eyes. "Time is going oppa and you said I will tell you but you didn’t made me say not even half of this phrase" You sticked out your tongue as you managed to free yourself  and  sat on edge of bed like boss."

"And who said I started ? I didn’t even started my girl" You looked down at his pants and covered your mouth while giggling " Ye sure oppa,maybe you not but your friend yes" Yunho covered himself with pillow as you rolled on bed laughting hard." I was kidding oppa" You laughted really hard because it’s actually worked on him." You! You!  " Yunho quickly pushed you down, looking at you with smirk on his face" Don’t joke like this or it’s might happen for real" He whisphered in your ear  making  you freeze.Few moments later he got up from you as he laughted " Do you really tought I would? Your face is priceless" He rolled all over bed bursting out of laught.  You threw pillow on his head glaring at him." Next time I will throw book oppa if you do it again " You winked at him  proudly giggling." Oh oppa don’t be like this. I was kidding  "

Yunho was sitting on bed with crossed arms pouting like little kid .You went closer and sat in between his legs  your back facing him as you wrapped his arms around your waist." Feeling better now oppa??" You felt weird you did it but you wanted to see his smile"Yes much better but now  tell me the truth ,do you like me ?even little bit?? " He caressed your hands as he rested his chin on your shoulder.You took deep breath and quickly talked" Yes I think I have some feelings for you oppa" Yunho turned you to face him while smiled at you." It’s not that hard to talk right??  " You nodded slowly burring your face into his chest as you drifted to sleep slowly.Yunho covered  you both with blanket and fell asleep with smile on his face.