It's only us

You Stole My Heart

You were just  laying on floor while listening to music and resting after long dance practice with DBSK. However this dance practice  didn’t end with going home , you had to wait for Yunho and have lesson with him.Somehow you felt nervous, no one will be around just you and him. This feeling made your heart beat faster ,you closed your eyes and tried to relax. "It’s just lesson ,it’s just lesson" It kept repeating it in your head.

Suddenly you felt that you aren’t alone and slowly opened eyes.Yunho were sitting on floor beside you and watching you." Yunho-shii,what are you doing ? " Your eyes widened because he was actually watching you and have no idea how long it lasted. " Waiting for you to wake up ? " He smiled at you and fixed your messy hair. " I didn’t slept, I was just relaxing Yunho-shii" You were trying to get up quickly but slipped ,Yunho tried to catch you but you end falling on floor with Yunho on you. His face was few inches from you.You gulped and stared straight into his eyes. " Yunho-shii please could you get off from me".He quickly got up and helped you up slowly.

"I’m sorry that was my fault I slipped " You bowed at Yunho,but instead of hearing Yunho saying its okay.He started to check if you didn’t got hurt " Do you feel hurt ?? I’m so sorry Hana"  "I’m fine Yunho-shii, calm down ,nothing wrong happened, well shall we start lesson? " You questioned him while smiling brightly trying to not show your back pain. "Of course if you’re ready" Yunho went to turn on some music,while he didn’t watched,  you start massaging your back. "This music should be okay, I don’t want make you tired,we will learn just few moves" He firmly stated, you felt revealed you wont need dance like crazy because you got back pain.

Yunho showed you some moves, slowly you tried to do same like he instructed.It was going really well but you made some mistake in arm movement part. " Aish I always get it wrong " You mumbled and Yunho heard you."Wait I will help you " He stood behind you took your arm and showed how it should be turned,at the moment you felt his hot breath it made you blush. " Are you okay? He saw you becoming red like tomato.

"Y.Yes I am fine, It’s must be because of a lot dancing,it’my first day after all " As soon as he heard your words,he made you sit down and brought you water and towel. " Listen if you feel not well,just tell me .I don’t want you get sick.We can finish another day" He tried to comfort you and put his hand on your back while looking at you.

"It’s okay I don’t want to give up ,since the days I saw your videos,I didn’t wanted to give up on dancing.I learned from videos just like you.I went this far and I want to use all possibilities to be who I dream of "

" So you’re actually fan of me ? " He looked satisfied with what you said. " I do admire your dancing Yunho-shii ,but my favorite member is Jaejoong-shii " You gulped as you said it and got up slowly. " Jaejoong ? " He asked again . " Yes ,why Yunho-shii ?? " Yunho didn’t answered,he just put his hands on your shoulders and kissed you.You froze by touch of his  lips and quickly stepped back  not being sure of what just happened.

"I think I ..I need to go " You stuttured at your words as you tried to go away.He grabbed your arm and pulled you into his arms. " I’m sorry,I didn’t knew what I was doing " Yunho apologized and made you look up at him. You looked away, it was hard for you to look at his eyes for some reasons. " Listen Hana ,don’t be mad at me. I just lost my control for moment "  Yunho kept trying to calm you down and you turned your head slowly to look at him " I don’t know what just happened here,but let’s act like it didn’t happened " You slowly said it,honestly it was really hard for you to say or act like you just said but for his’own good .

Yunho just nodded and let go of you slowly " I think we will continue another day,let’s go home ? "  He was right it better to go home.Atmosphere between both of you was kind of awkward. " I will be going now,see you " You said to him as you were heading to door.Yunho stopped you  " I will take you home. It’s already evening you shouldn’t walk alone by yourself " 

" But..but.. "  You tried to say that there is no need but he kept insisting on taking you hope,so you slowly give in and both of you went to his car. After you got in car your phone rang,it was Minho " Hello Minho-shii" You answered as it caught Yunho’s attention.He kept silence and car. " Do you have free time today?? "  You blinked at Minho’s question

 " Today? I am afraid I don’t have time,maybe next time ? I’m going home.Bye"  You quickly hang up since  you knew that he might as ,with who I am going and stuff like this. "  You look little bit anxious "  Yunho noticed your anxious look after you got call. "  It’s really nothing Yunho-shii"  You smiled and put your phone in bag while looking through window. Your mind was really messed up, He just kissed you few moments ago ,that was surprising act as from him.

Afterwhile ,car stopped by your house,you were thinking so much that you didn’t noticed what was going. " Hana ?? Hello ,we are already here,you don’t want go home ?? or maybe you wanna stay with me ? " He teased you playfully and you shook your head many times. " I was just kidding but now go home and take rest ok ?? "  Yunho  run his hand through your hair quickly and kissed your forehead " O..okay..See you Yunho-shii" You quickly went to your house ,jumped on sofa  to take rest. Tiredness won over you and you fell asleep without noticing.