Confession

You Stole My Heart

Next morning,you woke up and looked at time.It was 10am. "  Damn I am really late,I was supposted to be practice since 9am today "  You quickly fixed your hair,without even eating you run off outside and took taxi for get there faster. Your phone was full of messages,all of them was from DBSK boys " Where are you ? Are you okay? " Seriously why I had to oversleep.You kept  blaming yourself.Once Taxi stopped you paid for guy and quickly run into practice room. "  I’m sorry really sorry for being late "  You bowed many times.DBSK guys watched at you in shock. " Where you were?? "  Junsu run to you and stopped you of bowing non stop. "My alarm clock didn’t rang and I overslept.Sorry Junsu Oppa " Junsu took care of you a lot nowadays just like brother and you loved it.Suddenly your eyes went to look at Yunho. He noticed it and came to you.

" I’m glad you’re here but don’t be late next time I will have to give you punishment" His voice was so serious that it made shiver. " Just kidding, but at least tell us if you are going to be late" Yunho smiled while giggling at your serious face expression when you heard word " punishment" 

" Let’s take break guys and after break Hana will join us to practice "  Everyone agreed, short break to them was like heaven.It really tiring to practice such intense dances even for them. While they were taking break, you went out from practice room and called your sister. Minhee answered your call in matter of seconds"  My little sis!! Finally you called me,I was about to call you since I have something to tell you" 

" Oh really?? What it is ? Tell me I am listening unnie " You were curious what your sister have to tell you while you were playing with your hair ,leaning against wall. "  Remember when I told you about university I wanted to go ? They didn’t accepted so I decided to try my luck in Korea like you my little sis " 

" What??? They didn’t accepted you ??But you’re great singer!! "  You almost shouted even boys heard you for sure. " These universities are really lacking of understanding talent aren’t they? But who cares I am happy you will  come to Korea unnie" 

" I know they are stupid but I am not sad ,I am actually happy for going in Korea.I will go to J. Tune Entertainment audition.I will be coming  to Korea in few days once I take care of everything" You were almost jumping out of happiness for your sister.She will come to Korea.You wont be alone and She will try to fullfil her dream here like you.

"Congratulations unnie!!! Come here as soon as possible!! I am waiting for you here." You couldn’t believe She is actually coming and wont need alone anymore.During talk you saw Yunho coming. " Hana. Practice will start  in few minutes"

"Thank you my little sis!! Wait  is that was guy’s voice I just heard?? Who is he? "She shouted on phone ,you put your phone away for moment. "Unnie,it’s only Yunho ,He said I should be going since my practice is starting soon.I will call you soon .Kisses" You kissed on your phone and both of you hang up.

Meanwhile Yunho were actually watching and saw you kissing phone which looked weird to him and he laughted.You heard laught and turned to see Yunho."Yunho? I thought you’re in practice room ,Why you are standing here and laughting alone? " You laughted at him as you went in room  leaving him speechless at your reaction. He quickly followed after you secretly and went closer to you and whispered to your ear "I saw you kissing phone,this is more weird than my laughting you know ?? He smirked at you and froze " Ya what was that?? You shouted and members immediately turned to you both. " Payback ,you started first don’t blame me " Yunho winked at you and you throw towel on his head and run to hide behind Junsu while hugging him tightly.All of them were laughting at scene. "Nice show guys " Changmin started to clap as he burst out laughting even more. Jaejoong took photo of Yunho’s reaction and said " Fans would love to see this face of yours " Jaejoong laughted as he saved photo. While you could harldy hold yourself from laughting then Junsu turned to you. " Why you guys fighting?? "Junsu whispered to your ear and you whispered him back  " I just played joke on him Junsu Oppa" Junsu smiled at you and  giggled " I didn’t knew you were this playful "

" It’s part of my character oppa " You laughted softly while Yunho crossed arms " It’s time for practicing" All of guys calmed down including you. Music started to play, all of you started dancing.Today’s practice was  much more easier and it’s didn’t made  you dead tired like yesterday.You smiled all the time during dance practice.

Rehearsal took 5 hours with shorts breaks, time passed by really fast today. " Enough for today guys, go to rest we will work with Hana little bit longer " You almost choked on his words while drinking water because memories of him kissing you came to your mind. " Hana Hwaiting !!! " Junsu said before leaving with others. It’s made you smile.He is really like older brother to you.

 "Let’s start our lesson " You nodded at Yunho’s words and started to show your dance moves you learned.He claped " You’re great, you even learned move you kept failing yesterday.Let’s move forward.Follow me " He  instructed you as he started to dance. You followed him and tried to do your best following after him.Dance moves was quite confusing, you even confused in which side you should turn while dancing. 1  hour passed and lesson was finished " You did great job Hana " He complimented you as you finished to dance. " Thank you I am trying my best to learn,well it’s time to go for me "

 "Hana, wait I want to talk about something with you, give me some time ? He looked at you with puppy eyes. You couldn’t resist to his cuteness " Sure What it is ? " You smiled as he came closer to  you and took your hands " Hana I know what I will say it’s not right but I am person who is straightforward " You were confused what he meant " Yunho what you mean ??"

" I like you Hana,I started to like since moment I saw you dancing but once I met you in street that evening I was sure of it" You looked at him shocked, you froze by his honest confession " Yunho..you.. "He cuts your words with his lips landing on yours gently. Shiver went down through ur spine as you replied to his kiss.You just give in without any thinking. He leans more towards you as he bites your lower lip asking for deep kiss but you gently stopped him. " Sorry it’s not right place to do it " Yunho caress your hair as you look up slowly "It’s okay " Smile curled up on your face and  you hugged him tight. "I already know your answer"  Yunho grinned like little kid holding you close  " What?? " You blinked as Yunho whispered to you " that you like me too"

" Hmm maybe..who knows " You pushed him gently away and run from room . " Yaaa you come back right there" Yunho shouted and went to run after you. 


Hello (^_^) I am really sorry for not updating story (T_T) but here I am with new chapter and going to upload some more.I hope all of you will enjoy and thank you for readers who like my storyand support me (^_^)  Don't be shy!! Comments are appreciated !!