Dreams Comes True

You Stole My Heart

   The Sunshine hits on your face . You lazily open your eyes, wondering who opened curtains then you saw your sister looking down at you. "Hana, it’s time to wake up. It’s your big day .Did you forgot?  "

You quickly looked at your phone and ran to bathroom in hurry. Minhee just laughted and shook head

"Just like always,Hana once you’re done come down!! I prepared breakfast for all family" Minhee shouted before leaving your room.

"Okay, I will come soon unnie" You answered to her as you grabbed towel and quickly went to take warm bath.

While you were taking bath,many thoughts were spinning in your head like how people will look at you ,will you  be able to success to achieve your dream. It’s made you nervous yet excited for going to Korea you always dreamed of.

After bath you dressed up in pretty clothes,put on some make up and went to kitchen. " Good Morning’’ You greeted all with bright smile and sat beside your sister.

" Are you ready for going to Korea ? "  Mom asked then dad’s question followed next " Are you sure of going there ? " They were really concerned about you going to Korea but happy that you found dream to follow.

"I feel nervous but I’m happy ,I know it’s not easy for let me in Korea since I go there without Minhee .I will do my best " You assured them to don’t feel worried and smiled at them.

After few minutes of non stop talking with your family, you all were eating Minhee’s cooked breakfast.She don’t really cook often only on special occasions. It made you feel  happy,everything were perfect .Great family who support and loves you a lot, dream coming true.

Time passed by fast during breakfast and you already had to go in airport.You checked your luggage carefully if there is nothing left out " Done ,I took everything and I don’t need to worry " You thought to yourself while smiling non stop.

Minhee secretely came in room watching you smile non stop as she asked " What are you giggling at ? "

"Oh unnie,nothing I just feel happy for going to Korea,just I will miss you ,please  visit me okay?? You pouted and hugged Minhee tight. " I will go for sure,I need make sure you’re fine and happy but I heard news and you must see it"

"What news ? " You asked while looking at her surprised.Minhee looked at you with smirk and you understood this is not going to be good,she is having weird idea again for sure.

"I checked DBSK official page and Yunho is asking for fans to send their dance cover videos.Do you know it means ? " Minhee smirked at you.

"No you don’t think that I will send it ? Right? " You looked at her in shock. Deep in your hear you wanted but were scaried.nervous and mind that he even wont remember or watch your video made you think you shouldn’t.You pouted at Minhee "Unnie I can’t really"

"No ? I will do it then " Minhee winked at  you quickly as she took your laptop searching for video.You tried to stop her but she picked out three videos and send it in no time.You were shocked what she did

"Now you can calmly go to Korea " Minhee said to me with confident tone.You blushed a lot but hugged her tight and thanked her. "Thank you,I wouldn’t dare to do it by myself.I have so much doubts like always "

" I know that’s why I did ,now lets go ? It’s almost time to go in airport"  She put arm around your shoulder and both of you went down waiting till dad will help you to take care of luggage.

After few minutes your family and you got in car and went to airport.During ride you were looking through window since it last time you see this place before leaving to Korea.

Meanwhile in Korea,Yunho was checking their page and noticed  new message " They’re really  fast aren’t they ?  I just finished and I got even more " Yunho was checking your dance covers sent by Minhee. " She’s different and her movements are so sharp just like mine " He blinked in shock and saved videos in matter of minutes.

While you already were in airport and bid goodbye to your family, you almost could hold your tears and hugged them last time and waved as you went in plane  " Bye umma,appa and unnie.I will miss you all but I will call you as much as possible " They smiled at you and waved at you leaving to plane.

It was first time you took flight , nervous feeling kept bugging you so you took your Ipod and set playlist to DBSK’s songs and fell asleep as plane get off from ground .