Chapter 8

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

No One's POV:

Junhyung was in the balcony of his room. Thinking about certain things, mostly about the bet.

Junhyung's POV:

I really can't get out of my mind that bet. I already paid them when I started cheating on _____ with HyunAh. But I never thought it would hurt her like that. I really didn't know what that tingly sensation I felt in my chest when I saw her in that new student's embrace.

I was looking outside when I saw a familiar figure walking the sidewalk with a guy. When the girl turned, I saw ______. 

*DADUMP. DADUMP. DADUMP.* ' there it goes again.' 

Then she suddenly ran and Yoseob chased her and hugged her from the back on her waist laughing with each other.

I called Doojoon since he was my next door neighbor and told him to look outside to see the scene happening at the sidewalk.

"Yobose--" 

"YAH DOOJOON HYUNG! LOOK OUTSIDE" I shouted.

"Ok ok, chill!!" 

I heard his window open and I went out the balcony to see him. He was watching..... WITH A SMIRK. A SMIRK?! WHAT THE HELL?!

Doojoon's POV:

So, that playboy finally got jealous eh? *smirks*

"YAH HYUNG! WHY ARE YOU SMIRKING?!" 

"Nothing my little Junnie-ah."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT HYUNG!!" 

"Whatever."

Yoseob's POV:

I was walking on the sidewalk with ______.

"Yah Baby _____. *smirks*" 

"Yah!! Don't call me baby!!" 

"*sticks tounge out* But it's cute :(" 

"Whatever. I'm going now." 

She was already so far from me, 'she's fast. way too fast.'

"YAH BABY _______!! WAIT FOR ME" 

Your POV:

We were supposed to eat ice cream but we're taking too long in walking to the store. When he shouted, "YAH BABY _______!! WAIT FOR ME"

I turned around, stuck my tongue out and ran. He was way too fast and caught up with me and hugged me from the back on my waist.

My heart's beating so fast and I think I'm blushing. Is it possible that i have fallen for Yoseob?!

Yoseob's POV:

I can't believe I just hugged her. I turned her around and pinched her cheeks so hard. She's just so cute!

Then someone from the houses was shouting. We looked and saw the bastard shouting and his friend smirking. Weird.

Junhyung's POV:

Then I glanced secretly at them a bit and saw the new guy pinching ______'s cheeks. Then looked at us because I was shouting. Gosh. 

Your POV:

I looked up and saw Junhyung and Doojoon looking at us. I just shrugged it off, pulled Yoseob and went to the Ice Cream Store.


__________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Thank you so much for commenting, reading and subscribing! I really appreciate it.

And also, i won't be able to update often this week and next week except for the weekends because I have my quarterly exams next week. Hope you guys understand and please don't lose interest in this story because after that. I will update so much often and have at least 2 or more chapters everyday. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! AND PLEASE UNDERSTAND. smiley