Chapter 3

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

Your POV: 

I went to my next class after all the drama at the canteen. I was sitting at my usual place, the seat at the back near the window. 

I fixed my things and laid my head down on my desk while waiting. Students started to fill the room, and in no time, the bell rang and the teacher came in.

But to my surprise, she was with a boy. I studied the boy's features, he has a cute baby face, with cheeks a little bit chubby. He had Hazelnut-like color hair and his eyes looked so perfect with his face. He looked so angelic and the girls started squealing like fangirls. (B2ST here aren't singers yet ok?)

I really didn't care about new studens. YES I know I checked him out. Just knowing what he looks like ok? No big deal. 

I laid my head back on my desk when the boy introduce himself, "Annyeong haseyo! Choneun Yang Yoseob imnida!". 'So Yoseob is his name? Cute!'

When I realized what I was thinking 'wth ____?! You just got your heart broken, don't judge a book by its cover!'

The teacher called my name and I immediately raised my right hand under reflex. The teacher said "Ok everyone. Stop with the squealing and Yoseob, sit beside _____, the girl raising her hand.

'Oh great. just absoufreakingloutely great', you thought.


Yoseob's POV: 

After I introduced myself, I sat beside the girl named _____. She looked cute but I can see she's sad. Why? Her eyes are puffy and red. From crying I guess?

When I sat beside her, all the girls and guys looked at us.

I heard so many murmurs.

"Oooh! Yoseob Oppa and ______ look good together!"

"Damn that Yoseob, so close to ______, they look good. Dammit"

"Awww. I wish ______ met Yoseob before the jerkface who broke up with her"

'So her boyfriend broke up with her eh? TIme to work my charms' you thought.


Your POV:

You were listening to the teacher until she went out to handle something. After that, everyone instantly looked at you guys. Your heard some blabbering but you didn't mind. What surprised you was the constant glares the guys were shooting at Yoseob, who seemed in his own world. 


Yoseob's POV:

I finally decided to talk to her.

"Annyeong ______! Yoseob imnida!" , I said.

"Annyeong." 'what a plain answer, so coooold'. 

"How are you? Can you tour me around here? And why are your eyes pu-" I got cut by her words.

"Who cares how I feel? No one right?! And no, I have to do something after this. and stop asking questions that isn't your business." 

'. She's scary. But I think it's because of her situation right now.'

Your POV: 

"Who cares how I feel? No one right?! And no, I have to do something after this, and stop asking questions that isn't your business." 

He's so annoying being curious. 

The teacher came back and started teaching again.


Yoseob's POV: 

The teacher came back and started teaching boring stuff. So bored -__-. I looked to my side only to see ______ listening intently to the teacher. 

I stared at her and examined her features. She had the perfect body, the perfect shape of face. She had a cute nose and sparkling eyes. She had chubby-looking soft but not fat cheeks and her hair, straight and light brown, which flowed down to her back. I looked a little bit down and saw her lips. 

Her lips so perfect, glossy and pink. I wanna touch her lips, knowing they'll be soft and--- 

WHAT THE HELL SEOB SEOB?! You just met her today. Stop acting like that!


___________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Chapter! Is it too long? too short? I hope the story's interesting. :)

And thanks to those who commented and subscribed! Thanks so much!!