Chapter 20

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

Nichkhun's POV:

________ hasn't returned yet, and I told Yoseob to apologize to her. The door busted open and a soaking wet Yoseob appeared. I'm guessing his apology wasn't accepted.

"Yah Yoseob. Come here." I said.

He came and sat beside me. "What happened?" I asked.

He just shook his head, his apology must have been rejected. Poor Yoseob.

Junhyung's POV:

That Yoseob guy just appeared. And _______ is still not here. I went outside to the hallway and dialed ________'s number.

Your POV:

I was gonna call Junhyung Oppa to tell him I won't be coming back, but he beat me to it. He called me first.

"Yoboseyo?" I said.

"Eh... where are you?" He asked.

"Ah, I won't be coming back there. I'm tired." 

"MWO?! BUT YO----" I cut him off with a shout.

"PLEASE OPPA. I'M TIRED..." I shouted on my phone.

"_______-ah..."

"Mi--mianhae." I said then hung up.

Junhyung's POV:

This must be that guy's fault. I know ________ loves him too, but I won't lose to him. I dragged him outside and said,

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" 

"MWOH?!" He said.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO HERE AND RUIN HER MOOD?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN SHE HAD WHEN YOU TOLD HER ALL THOSE ING WORDS TO HER?!" I shouted at him.

"She.....she told you?"

"YES."

"I....I was confused....but.. I... I LOVE HER TOO!" He screamed.

Yosoeb's POV:

"I....I was confused....but.. I... I LOVE HER TOO!" I screamed at him. I can't take it any longer. I can't forgive myself for all the hurt she had.

"Then you should have told her that before breaking her heart with your ing words." He said then walked away.

I texted Wooyoung hyung that I'll go home. While driving, Junhyung's words echoed in my mind, "Then you should have told her that before breaking her heart with your ing words." He's right, I'm a fool not to recognize what I've done.

~ Flashback of a while ago:


"_________...." I said. 

She looked up at me when I lifted her chin, and I was standing there looking at her with apologetic eyes.

She shrugged my hand off then looked down again.  

I started, "________... just tell me if you want me out of your life. You may hate me... sorry for ruining your mood with your boyfriend." 

"Do you hate me Yang Yoseob?" She asked.

"Aniyo." I answered. Why would I hate her?!! I'm the one wrong here.

"Do you like me Yang Yoseob?" She asked.

I don't want to ruin her relationship with Junhyung so I answered, "Aniyo. You're with Junhyung now right?"

It took me a lot to say those words.. but why?!

"Yes. But Yang Yoseob, one last question, do you love me?" She asked. I was getting so full of her questions. Why is she asking this?! She loves Junhyung right?! They're together right. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER?

"Are you that bad to make a man suffer?" I asked.

"What?" She asked.

"If you really love Junhyung, you shouldn't ask me this. Is he not enough?! Do you want to play with me too? How immature." I said. It's true, you shouldn't ask a person this question when you're together with another person. A kind of question like that could kill.

"Not enough. Play. Immature. That's what you think?!" She asked.

"WHY?! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK?!!!" I said furiously. 

Why is she asking these questions?! She's making it hard for me. IS SHE PLAYING WITH ME?! WELL MIND ME, LEE ______, YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH ME. I'M NOT A TOY.

"WHY?! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK?!!! LEE ________. IT WAS A MISTAKE BEING FRIENDS WITH YOU. THE BIGGEST MISTAKE!" I yelled at her. Then my eyes widened, I let my anger take over me. I didn't mean to say those words.

Her eyes started to tear up and she started crying. I was about to touch her when she slapped my hand. I was surprised.

"Is that so? You could've just said no for an answer." She said. I want to say yes _______, but as much as I love you, you're together with Junhyung, and I am with IU.

"I-. M-mian---" I was cut off.

"And being friends with me is your biggest mistake? Well, listen to this, LOVING YOU WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. I REGRET LOVING YOU YOSEOB. JUST, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M NOTHING TO YOU RIGHT?! I'M A PLAYER RIGHT?! I'M IMMATURE AND CHILDISH, I'M INSENSITIVE AND EVERYTHING NEGATIVE RIGHT?! WELL, MR YANG. IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE GETTING HURT BY YOU. GOODBYE." She said then ran away.

~ Flashback ends.

I realized what I said and decided to make it up to her. I went to her mansion and the maids let me enter. I was walking in the hallway to her room but something stopped me,

"________, you're going to be married to Junhyung, is that alright?" Her omma asked.

"Since you're together with him again, will it be fine with you to marry him?" Her father asked.

"Neh. It's fine. When?" She asked. My heart shattered, she loves me, but she loves Junhyung too? And part of that, she's going to get married to him?!

"Hmmm... The marriage would be 2 weeks from now. Is that alright with you?" Her omma asked.

"Neh omma, have you informed Junhyung?" She asked,

"Neh. He said that he was happy to be spending his life with you." Her appa said.

"Ah. Okay! I'll go to sleep now, ok?" She said cheerfully. My heart shattered. She was so much alright with this proposal? I ran away and drove to my own apartment. I didn't know what to do. I don't want to stop her if this is what she wants, but, I love her too. And this time, I won't lose her.

"Junhyung. Prepare. You have a new rival with _______'s love." I mumbled while I laid down in bed and started to drift off.