Chapter 18

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

Your POV:

"WE ARE.... SO BEAST!" they shouted on my face.

"Okay." I said monotonously.

Kikwang's POV:

Aish this girl. So cold. -_-

Hyunseung's POV: 

"Sooo... ______. Who is your favorite singer?" I asked then smiled when we arrived the living room. 

"Nichkhun Oppaaa!!" She answered like a chid with sparkling eyes. How cute!

"Wae?! What's with him ______ Noona?!" Dongwoon asked.

She stopped then glared at Dongwoon, "I may be a senior, but I'm not your noona." 

We gasped. "I'm younger than you, Dongwoon-sshi, by 2 months." 

"Oh. Then. Wae?! What's with him _______-ah?" Dongwoon asked again.

"Hmm.. He's hot. Cute. And charismatic. He has sparkling eyes. He's very good at dancing. He has a great voice. He has a perfect face!! He's sweet to Victoria Unnie. He's kind. He's lovable. He has great hair. He has a perfect smile that can melt any girl. He has this cute hands. He has the----" She was fangirling. Cute!

"Stop." Junhyung said. 

Doojoon's POV: 

So they got back together? That's good.

"Stop." Junhyung said to stop ______'s spazzing and fangirling.

"Aww. Okay." She said while pouting. Childish, cute! She flipped the channels and found the TV show Real 2pm.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" She said when she saw Nichkhun. She must really like him.

"Annyeong haseyo! Nichkhun imnida. Saranghae!" He said cutely then made a heart with his hands while looking directly at the camera. 

"KYAAAAAAA! Nado Saranghae Nichkhun Oppa!!" She said as if we weren't there and she was alone.

"Ahem." I said then cleared my throat. She just glared at me, then turned to her cheerful self and stuck out her tongue at me. 

She was so engrossed with watching 2pm.

Dongwoon's POV:

I still can't get over the fact that she's younger than me by 2 months and yet, I'm only a junior. She must've skipped a grade. Well.. duh.

"Ahem." Doojoon hyung said then cleared his throat. _______'s just glared at him then turned back to her cheerful self and stuck out her tongue at hyung, which clearly confused hyung. 

I covered my mouth to stop me from bursting into laughter. I eventually laughed loud, which means I disturbed ________ while she was watching. She threw a nearby pikachu stuffed toy of Junhyung hyung at me without turning away from the tv. She must really love 2pm.

Kikwang's POV: 

Did she just throw a pillow at Dongwoon perfectly without turning away from the tv? Cool!

"________." I said.

"Neh?" She said without turning away from the tv.

"Do you want to meet them?" I said. I actually know Wooyoung from 2pm. He was my childhood friend. We're really close so maybe I can help _______ meet them.

"Of course!!!" She said then turned away from the tv and to me with those sparkling pretty blue eyes. 

"Really? Wooyoung hyung is my childhood friend. Want me to call him now?" 

"AN--" 

"Yoboseyo?" Wooyoung hyung said.

"Wooyoung hyung! How are you?"

"Ah. Kikwang. I'm fine. Why'd you call?" He asked.

"Hmm.. I was gonna ask you a favor." 

"Umm. Okay then, what is it?" 

"Hyung, you know Junhyung hyung right?"

"Neh."

"Well, his girlfriend, * I looked at Junhyung who was glaring at me and _______ who was staring at me with sparkling eyes. * is actually a fan of you guys. Will it be okay if she meets you?"

"Uhm. Yea, sure. I guess it's not a problem."

"Well, when are you guys available?" 

"Ah. We have a concert tomorrow. I'll send you 6 VIP tickets. Meet me there, ok?"

"Neh. Kamsahamnida hyung." 

"No big. Bye." He said then left.

Junhyung's POV: 

"No big. Bye." That Wooyoung  guy said.

"WTF Kikwang." I said.

"What? I was just trying to stop your girl from fangirling." I said then looked at ______, who was now watching TV intently. The SHINee guys were there. 

"Whatever."

Kikwang's POV:

"Yah _______-ah." I said then poked her at her side.

She jumped then squealed. Then, she glared at me. Ooooh, ticklish eh?

I smirked, I was about to tickle her when she kicked me at my spot. 

I fell down on the floor and groaned in pain, "W-what the he-hell."

"Ahahaha. Sorry. Reflex Action." She said innocently.

"Anyway," I stood up carefully then sat down beside her, "We're going to 2pm's concert tomorrow, k?"

"Eh?! But... oh. We don't have classes tomorrow again?"

"Yea. Our school . They advance us too much then gives us too much time to relax. What's with that?"

"How dumb.." ________ and the guys mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"YAH! I'M NOT DUMB.. Anyway, are you coming?"

"Of course I am!! I'm going home later, so where should we guys meet up tomorrow?"

"I'll just pick you up." Junhyung hyung said then smirked.

Your POV:

"I'll just pick you up." Junhyung Oppa said then smirked. 

"Pick you up your ." I said then the guys laughed.

"Do you remember when we were supposed to go to SHINee's concert so I can meet my Taemin Oppa, but when you picked me up, we went to eat food then missed the concert?"

"What?!" The guys said. "Your Taemin Oppa?" Hyunseung Oppa said.

"Yes. He's my brother.. you know.. "LEE" " I said matter-of-factly. 

"Oh. Then you'll be my sister?" Kikwang Oppa said.

"Aniyoooo. I'm already Taemin and Onew Oppa's sister." I said then stuck out my tongue at them. 

"Anyway, where do we meet up?" 

"We'll bring you there." 3 voices that I've always loved flowed around the room. I looked to the door and saw Taemin Oppa, Jinki Oppa and Zico Oppa.

I stood up and ran to them like a child then hugged them and squealed. 

"OPPAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Annyeong my baby dongsaeng." Taemin Oppa said. Jinki Oppa said, "So you're the one who made my baby dongsaeng ditch our concert." then glared at Junhyung Oppa.

"Annyeong!" Zico Oppa said then hugged me from the back on my waist, "I'll bring 'Ahem - Jinki'.... We'll bring you there, alright?"

"NEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!" I said.

Junhyung's POV:

"Yah! That's my girlfriend." I said.

"So? She's my childhood friend, I have ther right to hug her."

"Whatever." I said then pulled ______ away from him and hugged her like she was only mine.

"YAH! OPPA! SO PROTECTIVE. AND I THOUGHT KEY OPPA WAS MORE PROTECTIVE THAN MY OMMA." She said.

"Too bad. You're mine." I said then stuck out my tongue at her.. then after a while, _________ was laughing like crazy.

"Oppa AHAHAHA DONT AHAHAHAHA ACT CUTE AHAHAHAHAHA" She said.

"Ugh." I said. 

"_________ We'll meet you there at the venue. Here's the VIP pass. Wooyoung sent it a while ago." Kikwang said.

"Ah. Neh. Kamsahamnida." She said then left with her brothers and childhood friend.

Hyungseung's POV:

"Yah Junhyung. I never thought your girlfriend was a fangirl of 2pm and had brothers in SHINee." I said.

"Mir is her cousin." Junhyung said simply.

"MIR FROM MBLAQ?!" Dongwoon said. 

"Neh." Junhyung said.

"Hmmm. Maybe she'll be a singer too?" Doojoon suggested.

"Maybe." I said.

"Most probably." Kikwang said.

"Can we sleep here hyung?" Dongwoon asked Junhyung.

"Neh. But don't touch my coke."

"WELL DUH. WE STILL WANT TO LIVE." We said in unison.

"Whatever." Junhyung said then we prepared our things then slept.

_________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!! My exams are done! Finally, I can rest from studying for a while. Our 2nd quarter is next week and we have a new seating arrangement, I hope I get to sit with my best friends. :)

Thanks also for not bashing and for reading this story. And thanks to all the subscribers!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! heart