Chapter 1

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

Your POV:

~ Saturday Afternoon

*Beautiful My Girl, Oh Oh Yeah* , your phone started to ring and your face lit up when you saw the name. 

You quickly answered the phone, "Yoboseyo?"

"Ah, Yeobo! Can we meet later? At the park near your house by 5?"

"Neh. Of course, it's been a while since I saw you. Is that all?" , I said.

"Neh. I'll hang up now. Saranghae :) " 

"Ok. Nado Saranghae" , and with that, you ended the call.

*10 minutes before 5*
I was now walking to the park where he said we would meet, but when I got there, I froze at my spot with the scene in front of my eyes.


His POV:

I was waiting in the park with HyunAh so I could break up with ____ and show her I don't really love her. When I glanced a bit at the side, I saw ____'s figure walking to my direction. I quickly made out with HyunAh, making sure she'll see it. I know this is wrong, but I was just using ____ to gain up some popularity. But oh come on, many guys like her, so I don't really care. HyunAh's really my girl.


Your POV: 

I can't stand the scene in front of me and decided to walk away, but someone held my wrist and turned me, making me face-to-face with my ex and the he was making out with. ( Ok, so i don't hate HyunAh, I actually like her! Please don't be mad, it's just a story ok? Sorry! Mianhae :) )

"What do you want?" , you said coldy to your ex, trying to hold your tears back for the 2 year-relationship you had with him that got wasted.

"I just wanted to tell you something."

"Tell me, I don't have much time, I'm meeting up with MiYon and JooRin." 

"Prepare for what I'm gonna say Yeobo."

"Don't call me Yeobo, and say it. I'm prepared" 

"Lee ____, I never wanna see you again. You, and yes YOU, were the biggest mistake I ever made. We're over. I never loved you, I've been cheating on you for 5 months. Don't you see that? NOW get away from me, you disgust me."

You weren't able to hold your tears back, and said "Ye-Yeobo..., tell me what I did wrong. Please, just don't leave me"

"You're calling me Yeobo now? So what happened with your "Don't call me Yeobo, and say it. I'm prepared" now huh? You're so weak  ____.  What a fail display of courage."

"That's it. I-I-I've h-had en-o-ough. I-I h-hope you're h-h-happy with that of y-yours." 

Before you walked away, you faced HyunAh and said, "Bye , have fun with my crappy ex." 


'es and s belong together right? But my yeobo... he betrayed me. I, I still love him.... Hope you have the best time of your life Yong Junhyung, 'cause you'll see me differently now. I'll....I'll 



CHANGE' you thought as you walked back to your home.




__________________________________________________________________________________

So? How was the first chapter? I know, it's boring right. Sorry :( 

Thanks 
damiaB2STholic AND 20aiabeth for commenting!