Chapter 27

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

Still Yoseob's POV:

It was...... a guy?

Your POV:

When you opened the door, you saw a guy with a wide angelic smile painted on his face, "Finally, you opened the door."

...."KWON OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I shouted at the person in front of me and hugged him tightly.

U-Kwon's POV:

"KWON OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" _______ shouted directly to my face. After shouting, she hugged me tightly and turned to her normal self, "What are you doing here?"

"Bipolar much little kid? Zico told me to return your puppy." I said.

"How'd he get Zico?!" She asked then pouted.

"Huh?"

"Oh. The puppy's name is Zico. How'd he get Zico?" she asked.

"Oh. He said that he took Zico when you went to your room to get a blanket and a cute pillow," I paused and looked behind her and saw a cute pillow on the couch, "And I'm guessing it's that one." I said then pointed at the pillow.

"Oh."

"And he said that the Yo..Yes..Yebo....."

"Yoseob." A guy walked near ______ and took the puppy and put in on the couch near the cute pillow.

"Oh. He said that you were heavy." I said.

"Mwoh?! I work out daily and yet I'm heavy?" He asked, bewildered.

"Neh Yoseob Oppa. You're heavy." ______ said.

He looked at ______ and stuck his tongue out then looked at me, "Who are you again?"

"Oh.. well I'm Block B's Zico's co-member, and also the one with the very angelic smile girls drop head over heels for." I said then flashed my killer smile at them.

Your POV:

"Whatever Kwon Oppa. So, how's DDR?" I asked.

"I can definitely beat you now." He said as he entered and plopped himself on another couch.

I told Yoseob Oppa to shower and change and come to the living room when he's done. I went to the bedroom and changed into black jean shorts, a red v-neck t-shirt, high cut red and black snickers and wore my jacket that has 'DDR World Champion ~ <3' at the back.

I went back to the living room and told Kwon Oppa, "My very mortal enemy in DDR that won't admit he lost, prepare, we'll see who's going to win this time."

He smirked, "Tsk. Little girl, I'm gonna win this time."

"Whatever." I said them stuck my tongue out at him.

Yoseob's POV:

After showering and changing, I felt fresh. I went to the living room and saw ______ standing and playfully stuck her tongue out at U-Kwon. I noticed her jacket and saw the words, 'DDR World Champion ~ <3'

That was her?!

~ Flashback: Before I met _____:

I was so bored at home since twitter was in over capacity. I was sleepily looking at the tv, flipping channel-to-channel and stopped at a gaming channel. They were taking footage of a charismatic girl and a guy playing DDR seriously. The host said that the guy was the defending DDR World Champion, and he was challenged by the girl playing against him right now.

I laughed, how can a girl beat the guy? And after I thought of that, the host said, "It's finally done! After 5 hours of dancing all the songs in DDR (all versions), we will now total the scores in all the songs and see who will win."

The guy's total was: 7, 593, 471, 934 points
The girl's total was, 18, 978, 875, 462 points

"Whoa?! We now have a new champion! Her name is ......." I didn't hear her name because I accidentally hit the mute button with my elbow. When I put the volume back, they were already awarding the girl. All I saw was the jacket with the words, 'DDR World Champion ~ <3'

~ Flashback ends.

"Oppa?" ______ said while waving her hands in front of my face.

"Neh?"

"Let's go to the arcade now! I wanna make Kwon Oppa suffer and see who's the boss of DDR." She said while grinning evilly.

~ in the arcade ~

I was playing with ______. She was really good, she didn't look serious yet I can't catch up to her. She's just too good. After we were done, I went down and U-Kwon took my spot and asked ______, "Ready?"

After ______ tied her hair into a ponytail and wrapping her jacket on her waist, "Always."

Someone shouted, "It's Lee ______! The DDR World Champion and U-Kwon Oppa!"

People started gathering around us and the DDR machine.

Your POV:

People started gathering around us and Yoseob Oppa. 'This is gonna be fun.' I thought.

Kwon Oppa and I put tokens and both selected the highest level and the hardest song.

As I saw the arrows started appearing, I smirked then started dancing, so did Kwon Oppa.

Arrows stopped at mine and it was Kwon Oppa's turn, 'He did improve, yet he forget to do some flips to make him lighter and dance easier.'

His arrows stopped and mine started to appear again. I danced non-stop, "WHOOOOOO!" the crowd cheered. I smirked when the arrows started to appear faster, I danced faster, more graceful and more charismatically. Then I did a tumbling and a flip and some street dance and b-boy moves. I also formed a 7 and I performed a series of steps that was so complicated, even Kwon Oppa was surprised.

Then arrows at his and mine appeared again, and we started dancing. After the song, which was terribly long and suprisingly very fast, Kwon Oppa leaned on my shoulder and put his arm around me.

"So fast..." He said while panting.

I was panting a bit, but not very much, "So fun. Best DDR match we had Kwon Oppa." I said. The scores appeared,

Player 1 (U-Kwon) : 51, 687, 931 (just one song)
Player 2 (______) :  67, 921, 432 (is that even possible?! Well, I'm making her supreme. XD just one song)

The crowd roared and cheered and some asked for photos and autographs which I happily did for them. After everyone was gone, Yoseob went to us and high-fived with me.

Yoseob's POV:

I high-fived with her. She's so good.

"______! That was awesome, where did you get to learn like that?" I asked.

"Ahahaha.  I went to some tournaments and saw some steps, I started to study on my own and joined contests then mixed some complicated steps with other complicated steps." She said.

"Chincha?! So cool!" I said then hugged her.

"Oppa. Let go." She said. I pulled away and saw her blushing, I pat her head and pinched her cheeks, "Cute." I said.

"Yah! I'm not a dog." She said while pouting.

"You're not. You look way cuter." I said, I love teasing her.

"Tsk. So mean, Imma tell Zico Oppa and the MBLAQ Oppas! They'll kill you." She said in an evil tone.

I laughed, "I'm too cute to be killed." I said. Someone cleared their throat, we both look at the person, it was U-Kwon.

"YAH! Get a room, will you?" He said.

"Like you don't do PDA with your girlfriend." I said.

"Well..." He paused, "Whatever! Let's go grab lunch."

"LET'S GOOO!" I and _____ cheered in unison.

U-Kwon's POV:

"LET'S GOOO!" Yoseob and ______ cheered in unison.

I chuckled, "Kids.." I said.

"Yah! Like you don't act childish when you hear the word food." ______ sarcastically.

"Whatever. Let's go." I said then we went out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry so much for not updating for so long! Mianhae. Mianhae. Mianhae. Sorry!! = ( But I'll try to update as soon as I can always. 

If only I didn't need to do homework. I'm really sorry. Please understand. I'll try to update as soon as possible.

The next chapter will be their lunch and the next coming chapters will be their last 2 days in Paris. A series of events will happen. = )