Chapter 16

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

Junhyung's POV:

We went out of my apartment and entered the restaurant across the street. I was about to enter when _______  pulled my wrist and was shaking her head. I tilted my head in confusion and she pointed on the window. I saw a couple. It was the new guy and a girl.

"Come on. It'll be fine." I said reassuring her. I put my arm around her and she calmed a bit. We entered the restaurant and the  wind chimes sounded. Some costumers didn't mind but that new guy and his date looked at us. He has a bewildered look on his face while I just smirked at him.

Your POV: 

We entered the restaurant and the wind chimes at the door sounded. I looked down scared that he would see me, but when I glanced at him, he had a bewildered look on his face. I looked down again, scared of what might happen. 

Junhyung poked me, "________. Come on, let's sit" 

"Can't we go to another restaurant?"

"Please, let's just eat here, ok?"

"Alright. I am hungry anyway."

"That's the spirit." He said then smiled.

We sat down and started ordering.

Yoseob's POV:

I was confused. Why is she sitting with her ex?! Well, I am too. But her?! They look sweet together, are they... back?! My heart shattered at the thought so I called Mir hyung. (MBLAQ are older than them since MBLAQ already graduated here)

"Yoboseyo?" He said.

"Hyung, is ______ and Junhyung together again?"

"BWOH?! How?" 

"They're eating together." I said, and IU waved at me and said, "Maybe just a friendly date?"

IU's POV:

"Maybe just a friendly date?" I suggested. 'Wow. She must be special. Too bad, Yoseob's mine now.'

"Oppa." I whispered.

"Neh Yeobo?"

"I'm going now. My parents are waiting for me."

"You sure? I could drive you home."

"Thanks for the offer but I've got to go. I'll just drive there. Bye" I said and pecked him on the lips.

Yoseob's POV:

IU pecked me on the lips and she was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist and kissed her. I was surprised of my actions. I don't know why I'm acting like this.

"I'm going there now Yoseob." 

"But hyu---" I was cut off by the wind chimes. I looked at the door and saw the rest of MBLAQ and JooRin and MiYon there. Wow, ______ has a caring cousin and friends.

They went to our table and JooRin asked, "Where the hell is the bastard?" 

I pointed to ______ and Junhyung's direction. 

JooRin and MiYon was about to storm there when Joon hyung and G.O. hyung held them, 

"Stop. Let's go together and talk to her." Mir hyung said. We all walked to their direction.

Your POV:

I heard footsteps and I turned my head just to see my cousin, his group, JooRin Unnie and MiYon Unnie and Yoseob Oppa. He must've called them.

"______." Mir said.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"Why are you with.. *he pointed to Junhyung as if he was a stranger* him?

"Is it bad to hang out with him?"

"No but---"

"Who called you here?" I asked.

"Yo--" 

I cut him off with a glare, I looked at Yoseob and said, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Wrong with me?! You're the one who was hanging out with your stupid ex." He said. 

"Yah. Watch your words. I'm not stupid." Junhyung Oppa said.

"What the ?! This is crap. Total . If you people can't let me be, then at least give me privacy! ." I said. I can't really hold my anger.

Junhyung Oppa paid the bill then pulled my hand and we left. We crossed the road and entered his apartment. 

Junhyung's POV:

"Are you alright ______? You just blurted out there." I said.

"Neh. I just can't hold it in anymore. I was happy and they had to ruin it. HE had to ruin it."

"He.. you mean the new guy?"

"Neh." She said while clenching her fists. 

"Now now. Chill okay? I want to see my baby smile."I said and unclenched her fists.

She sighed and smiled weakly at me, "I'm sleepy."

"Wanna sleep here or I'll take you home?"

"Can I sleep here? I'll call my mom."

"Ok baby. Imma prepare the guest room." I said.

"Okay." She said and smiled.

Your POV:

I called my mom.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Omma!"

"Oh! Little darling. Where are you now?"

"You don't bother to look at my ID when I call huh? And I'm at Junhyung Oppa's place."

"Neh, I get lazy at times. And why are you there?"

"Omma. I forgave him. And he promised he won't hurt me. And the he had an affair with is in America right now."

"Oh. Okay. I know you're grown up. Just be careful, alright?"

"Neh Omma! Kamsahamnida! Saranghae. Tell dad for me alright?"

"Saranghae darling. I'll tell your father. Don't worry." And with that. She hung up.

Junhyung's POV:

She just finished the call when I entered the living room.

"What did your omma say?"

"She said that it's alright if I stay here. And HyunAh is in America." She said then smiled.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. How did you know?" I asked.

"JooRin Unnie and MiYon Unnie. You know them, always updated." She said then yawned.

I walked up to her and carried her bridal style to the guest room and laid her down on bed.

"Goodnight Junhyung Oppa." She said.

"Goodnight too my baby." I said then kissed her forehead, went out then closed the door gently. I went to my room to get my good night sleep. It was Monday tomorrow, but since the school had a meeting. We didn't have classes. Lucky for us, Seoul High is advanced when it comes to lessons that's why it's alright for them to have no classes. I was thinking about things when I started to fall asleep.