Chapter 30

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

~ trip back to Seoul ~

Your POV:

Finally, we're on our way to Seoul! I miss my friends, my oppas and MBLAQ, but I don't know how to face Junhyung. I feel like I'm hurting him too much already. *sighs*

"Ottoke?" I mumbled.

Yoseob's POV:

"Ottoke?" I heard ______ mumble to herself while listening to her iPod.

"Yah _____." I said and poked her.

She looked at me with an expressionless face and asked, "Neh?"

"Are you alright?"

"Of course I am, Oppa." She said and faked a smile.

"Aniyo, you're not. What's bothering you?"

"Oppa..." she paused then continued, "How am I going to tell Junhyung Oppa?..."

I was speechless..

"Uhh.. how about talking to your Omma about that?" I suggested.

"Hmm... I guess that's possible. Gomawo Oppa."

"Cheonmaneyo, now go sleep, the trip will take long." I said.

"Neh." She said and rest her head on my shoulder and slept. As I was looking outside the plane's window, I got bored and sleepy. I my iPod and put my earpiece on my ears and closed my eyes, resting my head on _____'s head.

~ At MBLAQ's dorm ~

"Hyuuuuuuuung~~" Mir whined to Joon.

"Ugh." Joon made a sound of irritation and rolled his eyes. "What?"

"Come with me to the airport." Mir said.

"Waeyo?!" Joon asked.

"_____'s arriving later. Come with meeee~~" Mir cooed.

"Bwoh?! Chincha?! Why didn't you say so than irritating me?!" Joon yelled.

Mir just giggled. Then Thunder went to the living room and saw the two, "What's with the crap?" he asked.

"Whoa, Thunder hyung, bad bedhead you've got there." Mir said while Joon muffled his laughter.

"Aish." Thunder said and went to the bathroom and took a shower, brushed his teeth and fixed his hair.

~ at the living room:

"Now, what were you guys fighting about?" Thunder asked.

"Oh, _____ arriving here today." Mir said.

"Oh, What time will she arrive?" Joon asked.

"In 30 minutes." Mir answered and Joon's and Thunder's eyes widened in surprise.

"Yah Pabo!! It'll take us 1 hour to go to Incheon airport!" Joon said and smacked Mir's head.

"Awww." Mir said and groaned in pain.

"Tsk. Oh, will MiYon and JooRin come?" Thunder asked.

"Neh. They'll be going there and will meet up with us." Mir answered.

"Oh, let's get going then." Joon said.

"Neh. I can't wait to see my baby cousin again!!" Thunder said.

"YAH! SHE'S MY COUSIN!" Mir said.

"Tsk. Let her choose then later." Thunder said and laughed evilly.

"Kids.. " Joon said and shook his head.

~ Arrival area in Incheon Airport ~

"Finally! We're hereeee~~" ______ cheered!

"YAAAH! Help me here, you have so many things from Paris!!" Yoseob said.

"Neh Neh." she said and giggled.

They got their luggages and went to the waiting area.

"__________!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~" Mir shouted causing a lot of people to give him stares.

"Mianhae for my friend." Thunder said to the people. _____ ran to them and hugged Thunder and Mir while Joon helped Yoseob with the luggages.

"Thanks hyung." Yoseob said to Joon.

"No biggie, gotta train my muscles, y'know." Joon said while flexing his muscles causing Yoseob to roll his eyes.

"Hey _____. Do you want me to be your cousin?" Thunder asked ______.

"Neh Oppa! You're really cool!!" _____ said.

"But what about me?" Mir asked and pouted.

_____ looked at Thunder then they both nodded. Mir looked at them in confusion. Then, Thunder and ______ ran to him and pinched his cheeks.

"Pabo Oppa! You'll always be my cousin! And the cutest!" _____ said while Mir was rubbing his cheeks.

"Really?" Mir asked.

"Well, second cutest, (Park) Hyungseok Oppa is my cutest cousin!!" ______ said while Thunder, Joon and Yoseob just laughed at the pouting Mir.

'I wish everyday was like this.' _____ thought when she saw MiYon and JooRin coming to their way.

"UNNIEEEEEEEEEEES!" _______ shouted.

"Yah! You little girl! Why didn't you tell me you went to Paris with Yoseob?! Didn't you know Onew Oppa and Taemin Oppa was calling me and JooRin every hour!" MiYon said. (A/N: Remember, _____ called Taemin to prove to the twins and Minwoo that they're her oppas, but Taemin and Onew didn't know she was in Paris.)

"And your Key Umma kept nagging us!!! It hurts our ears!!!!!!!!" JooRin said.

"Mianhae Unnies." _____ said.

"Whatever, let's go. We've booked a karaoke for the day." JooRin said.

"Chincha?!" _____, and the guys said.

"Neh! Kaja!" MiYon said.

Narrator's POV:

What they didn't know was that there was a hell of surprise waiting for them there.

__________

A/N: Hello there! I was able to update today because we had no classes due to the typhoon here in the Philippines. I was supposed to update a while ago, but the electricity went out. I'll also TRY to update later.

Thanks for subscribing and commenting, and to the new readers, I hope you like it. :)