Chapter 26

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

Your POV:

"*****************" (the asterisks aren't exact.) Yoseob Oppa said then something inside me shattered.

"Oppa, you're drunk. Get up, you're heavy and your squishing me." I said.

"Aniyo. *****************, I'm not drunk." He said.

I tried to push him with all my force but he didn't even budge, Was I that WEAK?! I studied Hapkido, Martial Arts, Karate, Taek Won Do and many more yet I'm weak?! Or is Yoesob Oppa really heavy?

I tried to push him but he stopped me. He pinned my arms on both my sides and said, "******************, please forgive me. I really... I really love you.." then pressed his lips on mine. I was shocked but at the same time, sad.

He pulled away then he stood up. He was about to walk to the room when he collapsed.

"Oppa!" I screamed. I called Zico Oppa.

"Yoboseyo?" He said.

"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. YOSEOB OPPA FAINTEEEEEED! HE WAS DRUNK AND THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED AND THEN WHEN HE TRIED TO WALK, HE COLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPSED. OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HEEEEEE-"

"SOMETHING HAPPENED?!" He yelled through the phone.

"ANIYOOOOOOOO. IT'S NOT LIKE THAAAAAT. HE JUST SAID A NAAAAAAME. NOW PLEAAAAAAASE GO HEEEEEEEERE. HEEEEEEEEEEE------"

"Why will I go there? Do you miss me already?" He said, chuckling.

"OPPAAAAAAA!! HE'S HEAVY! HOW WILL I CARRY HIM TO THE COUCH OR ROOM. i MIGHT END UP INJURING MYSELF!!!" I screamed furiously through the phone.

"Neh neh. Calm down. I'll be there by 5 minutes." He said then hung up. I sighed in relief, Zico Oppa's one of the people I could trust.

Someone knocked on the door and I hurriedly opened it only to reveal a wet Zico Oppa.

"Oppa, wae are you wet?! What's with people making me worry todaaaaaaay?!!!" I asked.

"Chill _______. It was raining and I forgot to bring an umbrella, so where's Yoseob?" He asked.

"Come with me." I said then went to the place where Yoseob fainted and was currently laying.

"Can you carry him to the bed for me?" I asked.

"Neh." He went to Yoseob and carried him, his arm on Yoseob's back and Yoseob's arm on his neck.

"Gayish much." I mumbled.

He looked at me, "Gayish what?" he said while glaring.

I burst out to laughter and calmly said, "Nothing" and sheepishly smiled.

"Riiiight." He said.

After he put Yoseob Oppa on bed, I gave him a shirt from the clothes Omma picked for Yoseob then he went to the living room and plopped himself beside me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said then looked away from him.

He cupped my face and asked again, "What happened?"

I took his hands away from my face and looked down, trying to stop the tears. I don't want to cry in front of Zico Oppa, he gets over-worried.

After a moment of silence, "He said a name.." I said quietly.

"Who?"

"A person from my past that took him from me......." I said then trailed off.

"I....what did he say about her?"

"He said that he loved her... then he ki----.." I looked at him and said, "you get the word right?"

"Yea." "But before he 'you know... that.' , he called me by her name."

I looked down again, then ZIco Oppa suddenly hugged me. I was surprised, "Opp---" "Shhh. Just let it out."

I cried on his chest, soaking the shirt I gave him from the clothes my Omma picked for Yoseob Oppa.

I pulled away and said, "Mianhae Oppa.."

"It's alright." He said.

His phone rang and he released me so he can answer.

"Yoboseyo?" He said.

"Zico, get here now, the members and staff are worrying about you." His manager said.

"Neh.. I'll be back there." he said then hung up.

Zico's POV:

"Neh.. I'll be back there." I said then hung up.

I looked at ______, "I'll go now. Will you be alright here? I can call my mana--"

"I'll be fine Oppa." She said then hugged me tightly, "Gomawo!"

"Ahaha. Ok, don't do anything stupid, ok?" I said.

She pulled away and said, "Of course I won't." "Bye"

"Bye Oppa!" She said then smiled. I smiled at her then went on my way. I peeked before going out and saw her going to the room getting a cute pillow and blanket and went to sleep on the really soft sofa. I went out so she can sleep.

~ the next morning ~

Yoseob's POV:

I woke up on bed, with a really bad headache. I looked around to see no one.. where's ________? I stood up and was about to look for her when I stumbled and fell, but luckily, I maintained my balance.

I went out and saw _______ sleeping on the soft sofa. I was about to walk to her when I saw Junhyung... Junhyung?! I hid behind the wall but still have sight of them. He woke  _______ up. When ________ woke up, Junhyung hugged her and swayed her around. I see ______ talking to him, "I'll go wash up first."
'Wait... she wasn't surprised, was he here the whole time I was asleep?!' I thought.

She went back to the living room all clean and tidy. Junhyung hugged her from the back and put his head on her shoulder and whispered, "How are you yeobo?" "I'm fine Mr. Yong Junhyung. You hungry?" "Neh." "Oh, what do you want?"

Junhyung turned her around then said "You." and kissed her on the lips, ______ kissed back. 'What the hell?!' I thought.' They were just kissing there until Junhyung pulled away and kneeled in front of her. "Will you be mine, forever?" He proposed and took a box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a silver ring with a cute heart gem. "Neh! Of course!!" ______ said, Junhyung slipped the ring on her finger and stood up then hugged her.

"ANDWAEEEEEEEE!" I shouted at them. "ANDWAE! ANDWAE ANDWAE!" I shouted then suddenly woke up.

"It was a dream?!" I said then flipped but accidentally fell off the bed. *THUD* I looked around to see no one here, 'OMG. It's going to happen.' I thought.

______ came running to the room, all fixed, clean and tidy. "Yah! What happened?!"

"Obviously, I fell.." I stated the obvious.

"Neh." She said quietly then helped me up. She was avoiding my gaze.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Neh. Are you?"

"Aniyo.. I'm feeling dizzy, like I have a headache or fever." I said.

"You mean hangover?" She asked.

Hangover.. but I don't drink.. or did I?

"Waiiit.. I drank last night?!" I asked.

"Neh. You came back drunk." She said while looking away. I stared at her eyes. She had hurtful eyes, then a tear slid down her cheek.

I was about to touch her cheek when she slapped my hand away, I was shocked.

Her eyes widened at her action.. she wiped her cheek furiously then said, "M-m-mian-ha-hae." then walked away.

I was about to chase her when I heard a knock on the door, we both looked at the door then at each other. She went near the door and opened it. It was..