Chapter 25 - Dinner (Part 3) and something unexpected

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

Your POV:

Zico was done being groomed and Minwoo-sshi said, "_____. Let's go back now. I and the others still have practice tomorrow."

"Aww.." I said while pouting, "Alright. Come on here Zico~!"

Zico then went near me and I crouched and held it in my arms. "Well then, - I looked at them - , Kaja!"

Minwoo-sshi hailed a cab and we entered.

"The travel will be quite long ______, you should nap first." Kwangmin-sshi said.

"Arasso." I said then napped with my new puppy.

Youngmin's POV:

"Hey Minwoo." I said.

"Neh?"

"I just hope Yoseob hyung would win ______."

"Neh. He's done so many things for her. I wish I get a girl like ______." Kwangmin said.

"BWOH?!" I and Minwoo shouted in unison.

______ stirred a bit but didn't wake up. Her puppy 'Zico' woke up, moved closer to her and slept again.

"Yah! Quiet! You'll wake _______ up." Kwangmin said.

"Hmm.....so you like _______?" I asked.

"Aniyoo!" He said shaking his head. "What I meant was, I wish I get to have a girl that's like _______, outgoing, cute and smart. And appreciates things you do for her. Like what's happening now. "

"Oh... You'll find the right girl soon Kwangmin hunyg." Minwoo said.

"Hey, I forgot! I wasn't able to finish my story about Onew hy----" I was cut off when I heard 'Oppa~'. I looked behind and saw ______.

"Hyungs, what should we do?" Minwoo asked.

"Nothing. Just let her be for a while." Kwangmin said.

'Oppa~ Can you sing for me?' ______ said with a smile.

The 3 of us looked at _____ then back at each other, "She's dreaming." We all said in unison while nodding.

'Wae Oppa? You have a nice voice right? Please? Jebal?' She said. We just listened intently.

'That's all you want me to do? Alrighty then. Saranghae ********* Oppa!'

We looked at each other, "She really loves him." I said.

"Neh..Yoseob hyung is really lucky to have her. She even dreams of him." Minwoo said.

Minwoo's POV:

I feel so happy for them! I can't believe she even dreams of him!! KYAAAAAA!

"Wth. I act like a fangirl."

"What Minwoo?!" The twins said. 'I said that out loud?!'

"Aniyooo. It's nothing."

Fortunately, the twins just shrugged it off.

~ in front of the hotel ~

"_______~~" I cooed. "Wakey wakey. We're back now."

"Huh?.. oh.. neeeh.." She said. 'CUTE!' ..'THE HELL MINWOO?!

Your POV:

"Huh?.. oh.. neeeh.." I said groggily. They went outside the cab and so did I. We went to the elevator, clicked the button leading to my----and Yoseob's room. When I entered, I saw Yoseob all tired while Donghyun-sshi, Jeongmin-sshi and Hyunseong-sshi are watching TV.

"Leader hyung, kaja. We still have practice tomorrow."Minwoo-sshi said.

"Huh? Oh.. Neh." The leader, Donghyun (he's the leader of Boyfriend.. I think?) said.

I bowed at them while they were leaving. I closed the door and then someone covered my eyes and mouth. I was shocked.

"This is a hold up. Give me your heart or else." The "guy" said...

'Give me your heart or else.' It kept repeating on my mind making me blush.

"Yah. Release me." I demanded.

"Who am I?" The guy said, completely ignoring my demand.

"Yoseob Oppa.. release me now. Jeeeeebal?" I whined cutely.

"Aww. You're no fun." He said and released me.

"Oppa.....I'm hungry. We haven't had dinner yet." I said.

"Oh." he replied then went behind me and covered my eyes.

"Yo-----" "Relax. I won't let you hit your cute face, ok?" I just nodded.

He lead me somewhere and uncovered my eyes. I was filled with awe. There's a table in front of me for 2, like a date. It had flowers, candles and it looked fancy.

I looked at Yoseob Oppa and he just showed a thumbs up.

"Let's eat now ______." He said. He went to a chair and pulled it a bit, enough space so I can sit then pushed it carefully. He removed the covers covering the plates and I saw...

"CARBONARA! KYAAAAAAAA!" I squealed.

He chuckled and sat across me. "Let's eat. I prepared everything here. So, tell me if the food isn't edible."

I giggled. "Come on ______. Try it please." He said and did the puppy dog face.

I tried the pasta and it was delicious. I wanted to mess with Yoseob, time to have fun. *laughs evilly on mind*

Yoseob's POV:

She tasted my pasta. Oh God, make it edible!

She took a hard time swallowing. 'OMG. Was it hard?! Uncooked?!'

Then she cleared . She looked at me seriously, and like she was about to puke.

"OMO! MIANHAE ________! I'M NOT REALLY A GOOD COO--"

She then laughed, "Relax Yoseob Oppa! It's really good." she said then smiled.

I sighed in relief, "Yah _________. That's not good. If I had a heart problem, I would get a heart attack right now." I said.

"Mianhae Oppa." She said then pouted. My time to mess with her.

"It's okay." I said. She looked at me then I smirked. I pinched her cheeks so hard, "Ouch! Stop Oppa! It hurts! Yah! STOP! PLEASE!" she said.

I stopped pinching her cheeks. It became red. She rubbed it then pouted. "Yah Oppa! It hurts. See?" she said then pointed her cheeks.

It really looked her hurt. I went to her side and crouched so my face is leveled with hers. "Mianhaee _______." I said then kissed her cheek.

She looked shocked then looked down and blushed. "That won't hurt anymore. Okay? Come on, let's eat. We still have desserts."

Your POV:

He kissed my cheek! I was so shocked. I was blushing so I looked down.

"That won't hurt anymore. Okay? Come on, let's eat. We still have desserts." He said. I instantly looked up when I heard the word desserts.

"Okay. Let's eat! I'm hungry."

We ate and talked about random things and joked a lot.

"Time for dessert ______." he said. I squealed on my seat and jumped up and down. I slipped and was about to fall down on the floor. I closed my eyes waiting for the floor to hit me, but it didn't come. I opened my eyes to see Yoseob Oppa holding me and our faces were just centimeters apart.

I cleared my throat and he put me back on my seat and blushed.

Yoseob's POV:

"Time for dessert ______." I said. She squealed and jumped up and down on her seat. When I was near the fridge, I saw her slip and she was about to fall on the floor. I dashed to her and caught her just in time. She opened her eyes. We were just centimeters apart. I looked at her face, it was very beautiful.

She cleared , making me snap back into reality. I put her back on her seat and blushed.

We were done eating desserts and I called room service to clean the plates.

The service crew was done and I led them out.

I walked back to the living room only to see _______ looking under the couch saying, "Zicooooooo?"

'Zico?! WTH?!'

"_______! What are you doing?"

She looked at me with teary eyes, "Zico's missing."

"Uh.. Zico's in Korea. And he won't fit under the couch."

"Aniyooooo! The puppy I found, I named it Zico because I asked him what to name the dog."

"EH?! WAE HIM?"

"Huh?"

"Wae did you ask him?! Why not me?" I said.

"OPPA! STOP YELLING AT ME! IT'S BECAUSE HE WANTED A DOG BUT CAN'T FIND TIME TO BUY ONE! SO I ASKED HIM WHAT TO NAME THE DOG AND WE DECIDED ON ZICO."

"Oh...."

"Oppa.. it's missing! I told Zico Oppa that we would play with him when I'm back in Korea. Yet it's missing!"

"Just buy a new one.." I said.

"ANDWAE!" She said then stormed out the hotel.

I chased her and was about to reach her in the elevator until the elevator closed. I used the long staircase and went down to the lobby. I was sweating and panting.

The elevator opened and she went out and ran to the exit. I chased her and hugged her from behind when I caught up.

"Yah! Oppa! Let go! I need to find Zico!" She said and struggled to get out of my hug. I just hugged her tighter.

Then, it started to rain.

"YAAAAAH! LET'S FIND ZICO BEFORE IT GETS SICK!" She said. I suddenly released her under reflex because of her outburst. She ran to a Pet compound and asked the employees if there's a Yorkshire that has the collar pendant with Zico engraved on it. They shook their heads.

She ran out to the park where she first saw Zico and saw a guy playing with a puppy. I followed her and she went near the guy.

"Heeeeeey. Can I ask you something?" She said to the guy.

The guy looked up and was surprised to see a girl late at night in a park soaked wet. The guy looked Korean and he looked familiar.

_______ was surprised, and so was the guy. I looked closer and saw that the guy was my other competition ZICO?!

Zico stood up and hugged ________, she was shocked but eventually hugged back. They pulled back.

"Zico Oppa. How come you're in Paris?" _________ asked.

"I came here with Block B just a while ago after you called. I wasn't able to tell you." Zico replied.

"Oh. And you found Zico." _______ said then smiled. Zico was confused, then smiled.

"You mean this puppy. It's really cute. Can I keep it?"

"Aniyooooo! WE can keep it, along with Yoseob Oppa."

"Oh. Arasso. Come on, you're gonna get sick when you stay here for long." He said then put his jacket over ________ and covered her with his umbrella.

I was fuming with anger. Why is he here?! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A TIME FOR US. UGH >< I went to a restaurant here and drank alcohol until I can't take it anymore.

Your POV:

Zico Oppa walked me to the hotel and went to his friends. When I entered our room, Yoseob wasn't here.

"Weird. I thought he went back already." I looked at all the rooms and found out he wasn't here.

I was drinking a glass of water in the kitchen when someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and Yoseob stumbled and fell over me. He was drunk.

"Yoseob Oppa, are you alrig---" I was cut off when he said a name.. "**********************"

______________________________________________________

That's it for now. I might not be able to update tomorrow. But I'll try as soon as possible :)