Chapter 19

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

~ Day of concert : 5pm ~

Your POV:

'KYAAAAAAAAAA! THE CONCERT STARTS AT 7. I HAVE TWO HOURS LEFT!! BETTER PREPARE!' I picked out an outfit.

(you can choose here in these two:

http://216.121.3.101/shmotterstorage/10145/outfit_large_616a5f6b-c27c-493c-9172-c730a064c29c.jpg

or

http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/images/articles/story/skechers_oct29_07_5.jpg or you can have your own :]] )

I was done with my bath, so I put my outfit (i like the first one :]]) and some make up then dried my hair. I was waiting for my Oppas Taemin and Jinki, and also Zico Oppa. After 10 minutes, they arrived.

"OPPA! LET'S GO!!" I said to Jinki Oppa since he'll drive.

"Ah. Neh. Kaja!"

We were now walking inside the concert venue. I showed my VIP pass and I entered. I looked around but I can't find Junhyung Oppa or any of Beast. I was texting them while walking when I accidentally bumped into someone and fell on my .

"Ah. Mianhae. I wasn't looking." He said and gave me a hand.

I took his hand and he helped me stand up. "Aniyo. It's my fault, I was texting and not looking where I was walking." I said while dusting off my clothes. I looked up and saw Nichkhun Oppa in front of me. I tried to cool down, and successfully , I was able to be my normal not-fangirling-or-spazzing girl. 

"Ah. Who are you texting?" He asked.

"My boyfriend and his friends. I can't seem to find them." I said then sighed.

"Are you... the girlfriend of Yong Junhyung?" He asked.

I looked at him wide-eyed, "How'd you know?!"

"I don't know, Kikwang said that there were 6 people coming, Beast and a girl. So I'm guessing it's you."

"Ah. Kikwang. Can you tell me where they are?" I asked.

"Neh. Come on, I'll come with you."

Nichkhun's POV:

Ah. Junhyung's girlfriend is cute and beautiful. But he said I was her bias and she fangirls every time she sees me on tv, it's good that she didn't freak out. We arrived the dressing room and saw the guys laughing and the others having their hair fixed.

"Kikwang Oppa, you told me to meet you outside the venue, yet you weren't there. Wae?" I asked.

"Ah. About that..."

Your POV:

"Waeeeeeeeeeeee?" I asked.

"It's Wooyoung hyung's fault. He told me to come here early."

"Wooyoung sshi. Waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" I asked curiously.

"Ah. Because I want you guys to meet my cousin." 

"Oh. How old is... he? or a she?"

"It's a he. And he's the same age as Dongwoon." He answered. ( I made him the same age as Dongwoon but older. And don't forget, you're younger than Dongwoon. )

"Oh. Ok then. I don't care." I said then sat beside Junhyung Oppa.

Junhyung's POV: 

"Oh. Ok then. I don't care." ________ said then sat beside me.

I put my arms around her. She just looked at me then smiled.

"GUYS!" ... Wooyoung hyung (2pm's older ok? But seriously, I don't know their ages. Mianhae. :] ) shouted then looked at ________, "and a girl. My cousin's here."

________ just laughed then nodded. BEAST just shrugged then 2pm was... well, still the same.

"Hey. Come in Yoseob!" Wooyoung shouted outside.

I looked at ________, she looked down, I know it's hard for her, since only 2-3 days have past.

"Neh." the Yoseob person said. 

Yoseob's POV:

My cousin, Wooyoung hyung told me to come in. When I came in, I was surprised to see Beast and ________. I missed talking to her. I don't really miss IU. To be honest, I feel guilty because IU had this so-innocent-face-that-makes-people-guilty-like-what-happened-to-me charm so I got back together with her.

"Annyeong." I said.

"ANNYEONG! WE ARE SO BEAST!" Beast introduced except for Junhyung hyung.

"Ah. Neh. I know you guys, you're the kingkas in school right?" I asked.

"Yea!" Kikwang said. Then he high-fived me. 

"Wanna join Beast?" Dongwoon asked. They had surprised looks on their faces, even 2pm and _________ were shocked. 

"I... don't know." 

"Come on, just join ok? So now, you're the  Visual Maknae of Beast since you look younger than Dongwoon ahjussi." The pretty boy Hyunseung said.

"O-ok..." I said awkwardly.

I looked at ________, she was just texting, not even bothering to look at me, as if I was not there.

Wooyoung's POV:

'Is there something wrong? From what I heard from Kikwang, _________ really outgoing but sometimes cold when meeting new people. But, she's just texting as if my cousin wasn't there.'

"Nichkhun hyung, can you talk to __-----------" I was cut off when I heard ________'s whisper.

"Junhyung Oppa, I wanna go home." She whispered to Junhyung, well duh, they were just beside me.

Nichkhun's POV:

"Junhyung Oppa, I wanna go home." I and Wooyoung heard ________ whisper to Junhyung.

"Wae?! You told me you want to go here, but why leave?" Junhyung asked.

"I...." She looked down then continued, "I'm not in a good mood...." 

"But ________, yo----" I cut them off.

"Junhyung, I'll borrow ________ first, I'm gonna ask her something.. privately." I said then pulled _________ and dragged her outside without letting Junhyung answer.
 
We stopped and I turned around to talk to her. She was looking down. 

"_________, are you alright?" I asked.

"Neh. What do you want?" She asked me coldly without looking up.

"Look at me." I said.

"..........." 

"I said look at me." I demanded. She didn't budge so I lifted her chin to reveal her face. She was crying.

"________, what ha------" I was about to ask when I got cut off.

"Nothing. Leave me alone." She said and was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist,

"Tell me." I said. "No." She answered firmly.

I was still holding her wrist when she said, "YAH! GET YOUR HAND OFF MY WRIST. IT ING HURTS." She shouted.

I didn't notice my grip tightened, I let go of her wrist and saw red marks, but she just shrugged and walked away.

"So it was my fault..." I heard someone whisper from the corner.


Yoseob's POV:

"So it was my fault..." I whispered to myself. She was being cold again, and it's because of me now, not Junhyung. 

"Yoseob-ah. What do you mean?! Tell me now!" Nichkhun hyung said, I was surprised but calmed down. I explained everything and he was mad at me, but he calmed down and told me to apologize to her.

"Arasseo hyung, Kamsahamnida." 

"Neh. Cheonmayo." He said.

I went off to find ______, I found her sitting on a bench in the park. It began to rain, but she didn't move.

"_________...." I said.

Your POV:

I was sitting on a bench in the park when it began to rain. I felt numb. Just like deja vu..

"_________...." A voice said. 

I didn't move, he lifted my chin. I saw Yoseob in front of me with apologetic eyes.

I shrugged his hand off my chin and looked down again. 

He started, "________... just tell me if you want me out of your life. You may hate me... sorry for ruining your mood with your boyfriend." My heart shattered, was he really that insensitive?

"Do you hate me Yang Yoseob?" I asked.

"Aniyo." He answered.

"Do you like me Yang Yoseob?" I asked.

Yoseob's POV:

"Do you like me Yang Yoseob?" She asked.

I don't want to ruin her relationship with Junhyung so I answered, "Aniyo. You're with Junhyung now right?"

Your POV:

"Aniyo. You're with Junhyung now right?" He said. 

My shattered heart broke into billion bits. Is that so? I do love Junhyung, but I love you more Yoseob. I'm confused.

"Yes. But Yang Yoseob, one last question, do you love me?" I asked.

"Are you that bad to make a man suffer?" He asked. What's he saying?

"What?" I asked.

"If you really love Junhyung, you shouldn't ask me this. Is he not enough?! Do you want to play with me too? How immature." He said. 

"Not enough. Play. Immature. That's what you think?!"

"WHY?! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK?!!!" He said furiously.

Yoseob's POV: 

Why is she asking these questions?! She's making it hard for me. IS SHE PLAYING WITH ME?! WELL MIND ME, LEE ______, YOU CAN'T PLAY WITH ME. I'M NOT A TOY.

"WHY?! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK?!!! LEE ________. IT WAS A MISTAKE BEING FRIENDS WITH YOU. THE BIGGEST MISTAKE!" I yelled at her. Then my eyes widened, I let my anger take over me. 

Her eyes started to tear up and she started crying. I was about to touch her when she slapped my hand. I was surprised.

"Is that so? You could've just said no for an answer." She said.

"I-. M-mian---" I was cut off.

"And being friends with me is your biggest mistake? Well, listen to this, LOVING YOU WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. I REGRET LOVING YOU YOSEOB. JUST, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M NOTHING TO YOU RIGHT?! I'M A PLAYER RIGHT?! I'M IMMATURE AND CHILDISH, I'M INSENSITIVE AND EVERYTHING NEGATIVE RIGHT?! WELL, MR YANG. IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE GETTING HURT BY YOU. GOODBYE." She said then ran away.

"Loving me... I was everything I described her. I'm immature, insensivite.. I'm sorry _______, I didn't recognize your feelings." I muttered to myself.