Chapter 15

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

Junhyung's POV:

A girl bumped into me. But she just ran again. 

"Tsk. People doesn't have manners now eh?" I muttered. 

I looked at the girl again while she was runnning. The wind blew her hair and I saw it was ______. 

I chased her and saw that she broke down at the shore. I went near her. I poked her, she looked up, sadness and pain in her puffy eyes.

She didn't say anything, I put my umbrella above her and she just sat there. I pulled her up and hugged her. "_______. Mianhae. Don't cry. I'm here." It really hurts me to see her cry for someone else who doesn't care for her like this. I touched her forehead with my forehead, she was burning hot. She has a fever. How long has she been running under the rain?!

Your POV:

Junhyung told me not to cry and hugged me. This feeling, I missed it. It was full of love and sincerity. "Gomawo Junhyung Oppa." I said and then out. 

Junhyung's POV. 

"Gomawo Junhyung Oppa." She said then out. I carried her bridal style to my car and drove to my own apartment. 'What?! I like being alone so I bought my own apartment."

While I was driving, I remembered how she called me. I was surprised that she called me Oppa again. 

I opened the door, carried her upstairs to my room and asked the maid to change her. She had clothes that she left here the last time. 'We didn't do IT. I asked her to leave some for times like this. Yes, I'm very caring. :) '

I entered the room and put the blanket over her. I was waiting for her to wake up. She was still sleeping peacefully so while waiting, I sat beside the bed and held her hand and slowly drifted to sleep. 

Your POV: 

I woke up and felt something or someone was holding my hand. I looked to my right and saw it was... Junhyung. 

'Oh yeah! I fainted in his hug. WTH.'

I slowly removed his hand from mine but he woke up.. fail -_-"

"Hey, you're awake." He said and smiled. How I missed that smile....

"Yeah. So, what am I doing here?"

"You fainted."

"Oh yeah..." I said and looked down, tears were starting to form in my eyes.

Junhyung's POV:

She looked down. I lifted her chin and cupped her face into my hands, "Why are you crying ______?"

She flinched from my question and tears started to roll down her cheek. I wiped them off with my fingers and hugged her. I took in her scent. I missed this, I miss her.

"Oppa...."

"Neh?" I asked without breaking my hug.

"Gomawo."

"For what?"

"For this. Thank you."

"______.." I said.

"Neh?"

"I missed this. I miss you." I said while pulling away. She looked shocked and more tears rolled down her cheek.

Your POV: 

"I missed this. I miss you." He said.

I was shocked and tears rolled down my cheek. I admit.. I do miss him. A lot. 

"Oppa......." I looked down and continued, "I missed this too. I  missed you too."

Junhyung's POV:

She missed me too. 

I leaned closer to her and lifted her chin and kissed her. This time, I'm really in love. This time, I promise not to hurt her. 

She froze at first, but kissed back. She put her arm around my neck and I put mine on her waist. This is a time I will cherish.

Your POV:

He kissed me. I froze but eventually kissed back. I guess I do love him more than I thought. I miss this. This is a time I will cherish. We pulled back and he said, "Mianhae ______. I just love you so much."

"Aniyo.... It's fine. Oppa...."

"Neh?"

"I think I love you too."

He chukled softly and hugged me. He then carried me to the couch and the TV. He said, "Stay there. I'll cook."

"You -ahahaha- co -ahahahaha- ok -aaaaaaaaahhahahaha- f -ahahaha- or m -ahhhahahaha- me?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Yah! At least be grateful."

"N-ahahaha-e-ahahahahaha-h ahahahah-Om---ahahahahah-m-ahah-m-ma"

"Tsk." He said and walked towards me while waiting for the rice to get cooked. 

"Do you wanna die ______?" He asked.

I tilted my head in confusion. He just smirked then started to tickle me. I can't stop laughing.

"AHAHAHAHA. YAH AHAHAHA ST - AHAHAHAHA - STOP JUNHYUNG AHAHAHAHA" I said and he stopped. 

We were laughing when the rice cooker buzzed startling me. I fell down and pulled Junhyung with me since I thought he would at least stop me from falling. 

He was on top of me. I blushed and told him, "Oppa, get off. You're heavy."

He got off and said, "Do you want Kikwang to be on top of you than me?!"

"Hmmm... Maybe?" I . 

"Yah!! Prepare to run ________!"

And with that, I ran around the living room with him chasing me.

Junhyung's POV:

I caught up with her and hugged her from the back. I turned her around and saw that she was blushing. I leaned in and we were about to kiss when the smell of burnt rice caught our noses. 

"Oppa. The rice."

"Right." I went to the kitchen and threw the rice. 

"________." I said.

"Neh? She replied.

"Let's eat outside for dinner since the rice got burned."

"And you're telling me to be grateful for your effort in cooking." She teased and was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist. I hugged her and asked, "Are we...like together again?"

"I'm giving you a second chance to make me yours, but please, don't hurt me again.."

"I promise." I said and pulled away. 

I leaned in and we kissed each other. She put her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist without breaking the kiss. She pulled away and said, "Stop being mushy Oppa. I'm hugry." She said while pouting and walked to the guest room to change. 

I walked to my room and changed and we went outside my apartment ready-to-go.