Chapter 28

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

Narrator's POV:

After you guys ate, U-Kwon had to go since he still had practice. You and Yoseob were now walking home together.

Your POV:

"Oppa.."

"Neh?" he replied.

"I'm tired... Can we stop for a while?" I asked.

"You can dance for so many hours yet can't walk for 20 minutes?" He asked teasingly.

"Oppaaaa." I whined.

"Fine." he said then kneeled in front of me, his back facing me.

"Wha....?" I trailed off.

"Piggyback. Come on."

"But I'm heavy.." I said.

Yoseob's POV:

"But I'm heavy.." she said.

Seriously? She's so light like a feather, y'know.

"Just do it." I said.

She hesitantly rode on my back.

"You know, if you don't hold tightly, you'll fall." I said.

"Neh.." she said then hesistantly wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder.

We were... I was walking to the hotel with ______ on my back. 10 minutes more and we're near, but unfortunately, raindrops started falling.

I gasped then whined in frustation, "Gaaah! We were so near."

"Oppa.. let's go to that café." ______ said and pointed a café.

"Neh. Kaja." I said and ran to the café, getting us drenched by the rain.

Your POV:

"That was fun!" I said then giggled.

"Yah. Dry up first." Yoseob Oppa said then wrapped a towel around me that he borrowed from the owner.

"Eh? How about you?" I asked.

"I have one too. Now dry up before you ge---" "Achooo!" I sneezed.

"Sick." he finished his sentence.

I just smiled at him.

"I'm just gonna order something, what do you want?" I asked.

"Aniyo. I'll order. What do you want?" he asked.

"Bwoh? I'm gonna order." I said.

"No. I will."

"I will." I said.

"No. I will."

"I will order, and that's final." I said firmly.

"Aniyo. Erase everything, I will order." he said.

"No. I will order. It's the least I can do to repay you for carrying me." I said then walked to the counter.

Yoseob's POV:

Aish. That girl, really stubborn.

A thought struck me, "Well duh, we can buy together." I mumbled. I went after her and stood beside her.

She was so engrossed in looking for something to order. I poked her, startling her and receiving a glare.

"Sorry." I said with puppy eyes.

"Whatever. Since you're here, can you order for me? " she asked.

"Uhm.. Neh. Do you want some hot milk?" I asked.

"Neh. I really don't like hot chocos much."

"Okay. Just go wait for me in the table." I said then started ordering after she went back to the table. After paying, the cashier told me that the food will just be delivered to our table. I went back to our table and sat down across from ______. I looked around and saw that there are only a few people here.

"Oppa."

"Neh _____?"

"What did you order for me?" she asked.

"Hmm.. same as mine."

"And that would be?"

"Cookies and hot milk." I said then smiled.

She laughed. I asked, "Why are you laughing?"

"Cookies and milk. Is it Christmas already?" She said then laughed again.

I pouted, "Heeey! You're going to eat anyway. So what's the problem with that?" I said then puffed my cheeks.

"Awww. So cuuute!" She squealed then pinched my cheeks hard.

"Ouch! That hurts." I said then pouted.

Your POV:

"Ouch! That hurts." He said then pouted.

I smirked, "Want me to pinch your cheeks again?" I asked.

"Aniyooooo." He said then covered his cheeks with his hands. I was about to pinch him when my mobile phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, it's my Omma.

I looked at Yoseob then signaled him to be quiet.

"Yoboseyo?" my omma said.

"Yoboseyo Omma. Why are you calling?" I asked.

"Is it bad to call my own daughter?" She asked then faked a cry.

"Ahahaha. Omma, really, waeyo?"

"About the preparations for your...." She trailed off.

My heart sank, I don't know why. I guess I felt more happy with Yoseob than with Junhyung, I don't know how I can tell Yoseob I'm engaged...
"Ah..Omma...about that..." I trailed off.

Yoseob's POV:

"Ah..Omma...about that..." she trailed off. I looked at ______ and saw that she had sadness in her eyes.

"Are.............ready?" I heard her Omma but I can't really understand.

"Uhm.... Mollayo..." _______ said. I heard eomonim sigh on the other line.

"When is it anyway?" _______ asked. Her voice, about to break.

"In a few months." I heard her Omma say. A tear rolled down ______'s cheek.

Then a thought struck me,

~ Flashback:

"________, you're going to be married to Junhyung, is that alright?" Her omma asked.

"Since you're together with him again, will it be fine with you to marry him?" Her father asked.

"Neh. It's fine. When?" She asked.

"Hmmm... The marriage would be 2 weeks from now. Is that alright with you?" Her omma asked.

"Neh omma, have you informed Junhyung?" She asked,

"Neh. He said that he was happy to be spending his life with you." Her appa said.

"Ah. Okay! I'll go to sleep now, ok?" She said cheerfully.

~ Flashback ends

"The engagement..." I mumbled.

______ gasped and looked at me with wide eyes. She moved her phone away from her ear then hung up.

"How....how did you know?" she asked.

"I... I heard your conversation with your parents at your mansion last time...."

Your POV:

"I... I heard your conversation with your parents at your mansion last time....."

'I wish you barged into the room and stopped me from agreeing.' I thought.

"______..." he called me.

I looked at him, "N-neh?" I stuttered, trying to hold back my tears.

"Please... please cancel the engagement..." he said.

I can't hold back my tears anymore and they flowed down like waterfalls.

"B-but... you're with I-IU..."

"She broke up with me..she said that she didn't love me anymore and didn't want me to get hurt any further...she...she loves another man now." he said.

'She's... she's so kind and caring.' I thought.

"But... what about ******************?" I asked, remembering the time he went home drunk then mumbled her name before kissing me.

He looked at me, eyes wide like plates, "Wha...what?"

"Remember when you woke up with a hangover?" I asked then he nodded.

"The night before that, you went home drunk. You knocked on the door then when I opened it for you, you stumbled and fell on me. I was about to ask you if you're alright but I stopped when you mention her, then I told you to get up since you're drunk and heavy----"

"Bwoh?!"

"What Oppa?"

"I'm heavy? You want me to workout with Kikwang?"

"No thanks, only Kikwang Oppa's and Nichkhun Oppa's abs can kill me." He was about to protest but before he could, "Anyway, back to the story."

"then you said you're not drunk but you are, then I tried pushing you away but you didn't even budge, I'm not weak, so you're really heavy. Then I tried to push you away but you stopped me then you called me by her name and asked for forgiveness then said that you really really love her then you ki...... me. Then you stood up and tried to walk to the room but collapsed. So I called Zico Oppa to carry you to the room."

Yoseob's POV:

'Sorry for hurting you so much....' I thought.

"Did... Zico hyung know what happened?" I asked.

"N-neh... after all, he knew her." she said as more tears rolled down her cheeks while she tried stopping them by wiping them furiously.

~ after an awkward silence ~

"Oppa...." she said.

"Neh?"

"Do you really love her?"

"What? No... Do you know her?"

More of her tears flowed, and she just continued wiping them.

"N-neh, she took him away from me.." she said.

"Him?"

"Neh. He was my first boyfriend.... but he broke up with me when she told him things I didn't do."

"I-"

"Then, when he discovered that she was lying, he looked for me yet he can't find me. I kept hurting myself at home, both physically and emotionally. I sometimes cut myself...I tell myself I'm not worth to be loved by anyone. I tell myself that I'll be forever alone. I'm ugly, I'm worthless. I'm just crap and I'll die alone. I tell myself that I have no heart, and all I love will hate me at the end." she said.

"______-ah.."

"I looked for him and apologized for doing such things to her that I didn't really do. He really thought I did those and he didn't forgive me, he called me a and a worthless . He slapped me then shove me to the middle of the road. I was left there lied down. I tried to get up. I was almost successful until a car hit me."

"I was still a bit conscious and I saw myself lying on my own blood. I looked at him the last time, and he looked at me, mad yet sad and guilty. I weakly smiled at him and told him to go. He mouthed 'Mianhae.' and went away."

She looked down then started to cry more.

"I got operation and it was successful. I had a broken arm that time, but it was able to recover. I suffered depression but my parents still supported me. When they transfered me to Seoul High, I was able to emotionally recover thanks to JooRin and MiYon and MBLAQ." she said then weakly smiled.

"But I think, I'll suffer depression again." she said then ran out of the café.

I ran outside and tried to chase her. I looked everywhere. It was raining hardly and hard to see. I ran and ran, until I found her.


______________

A/N: Sorry if I don't update often now. I can only update on weekends because my mom will scold me and say, "Why are you not studying?"  Then I would tell her I'm done cause I am really done with my studies yet she won't let me use the computer for long.

But I'll try to finish studying quickly since our lessons are quite, easy. And my semestral break would be on the last week of October after our quarterly exams.

I think at that time, I would be able to update often and finish the story. I'll also make a new fanfic, but I don't know which groups should be in it.

Mianhamnida if I don't update. Sorry. Please understand. And, please don't get mad.