Chapter 23 - Dinner (part 1)

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

Your POV:

 
"......" Yoseob Oppa was speechless.
 
"Oppa." I said. 
 
He looked at me and asked, "Neh?"
 
"How about we ask Minwoo-sshi? He was asked by my mom to tour us here in Paris, right?"
 
"Neh. But, how do we contact him?"
 
"Oh. I'll call my mom and ask."
 
Yoseob's POV:
 
While _______ was waiting for her mom to pick up, I went to the kitchen to get some milk. 
 
I didn't see any milk, I only saw juice and water and ice creams and raw ingredients to be used in cooking. I went back to the living room and plopped myself beside _______ on the couch and sighed.
 
Your POV:
 
I was waiting for my omma to pick up, 
 
"Yoboseyo ________. How are you doing there?"
 
"Ah. Omma. I'm fine. Do you know Minwoo-sshi's number?"
 
"Neh. Wae?"
 
"Omma, Yoseob Oppa and I are going to eat dinner, but it's our first time here in Paris and we don't know any restaurants here."
 
"Hmmm....will you pass the phone to Yoseob?"
 
"Wae?"
 
"Just do it."
 
"Arasso."
I lay the phone on my lap for a while, 
 
"Yoseob Oppa." I said while looking at Yoseob who plopped beside me.
 
"Neh?"
 
"Omma wants to talk to you."
 
"Wae?"
 
"Mollayo. Here." I said and passed him the phone.
 
Yoseob's POV:
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"Ah. Yoseob. Can you, walk away from _______, I need to talk to you. Privately."
 
"Neh."
 
I looked at ________ and mouthed, "wait for me." She just nodded.
 
I went to the kitchen and said, "Eomonim, I'm in the kitchen. Is there anything you need?"
 
"You guys don't know any restaurants there, right?"
 
"Neh. Wae?"
 
"I'll forward Minwoo's number to your cellphone, then tell him to keep _______ busy for a while."
 
"Then?"
 
"While they're touring the city, you should cook dinner for you and ________. Make it romantic."
 
"Waeyo?!"
 
"Look, I trust you with _______ more than Junhyung. So do as I say. I know you cook good because you're Omma told me."
 
"Neh. But, what should I cook?"
 
"She loves pasta. Carbonara to be exact. And make some desserts too. Tell Minwoo to tell his co-trainees to help you shop for groceries. Okay?"
 
"Neh. I'll go now."
 
"Okay."

I went back to the living room only to see _______ squealing.

"Baby _______, why are you squealing?" I asked while returning the wireless phone back to the something/place to be put when not in use.

"Ah, because SHINee is performing. My brothers-slash-oppas and my favorite-slash-key-umma are so good!" _______ said.

"Oh. I'll be in my room if you need me." 

"Neh. Now go." She shooed me.

I went to my room and received a message from _______ 's omma.

"This is Minwoo's number - xxx-xxxx-xxx. Tell him the plan, arasso?"

"Neh eomonim. Kamsahamnida." I replied.

I called Minwoo,

"Yoboseyo?" I said.

"Yoboseyo? Nuguseyo?" He asked.

"It's Yoseob."

"Ah, hyung, do you want me to tour you guys now?" He asked.

"Aniyo, I was gonna ask you to keep _______ busy for a while so I can prepare dinner for us. It's her omma's plan. NOT MINE." I said.

"Oh. Arasso. Is there anything else?"

"I need some help in shopping for groceries. Can I ask help from your co-trainees?" 

"Of course hyung! Me and the twins will keep _______ busy while our leader and the other 2 will help you."

"Kamsahamnida! And don't call me hyung, I'm only older by a month. But _______ is younger than you, ara?"

"Neh Yoseob-ah. Meet us in front of the hotel in 10 minutes, will that be alright?"

"Of course." I said then hung up.

I showered and changed then went to the living room and said, "_______, get ready, we'll be meeting Minwoo and his friends in front of the hotel."

"Alright Oppa. And, Minwoo-sshi's older than me by?"

"3 months. Now go get ready."

After 10 minutes, she was done showering and changing and we went outside to meet Minwoo.

Your POV:

"_______! Yoseob! Over here!" Minwoo shouted.

We saw him and his friends and walked over there. We introduced each other and Minwoo said, "_______, you'll be coming with me and the twins while Yoseob will be touring with Donghyun hyung, Jeongmin hyung and Hyunseong hyung."

"Neh. Kaja!!" I said excitedly.

Yoseob's POV:

We parted ways when I looked back and saw Minwoo look back too, "Thank You." I mouthed.

We toured a little and went to the groceries and started shopping.

Your POV:

We toured Paris and stayed at a park that has a great view of the Eiffel Tower. 

"Minwoo-sshi. Kwangmin-sshi and Youngmin-sshi, when will you guys debut?"

"Ah. Soon, I guess." Kwangmin-sshi answered.

"Oh. Ok." 

There was an awkward silence until Minwoo said, "You guys want to share stories?" 

"Neh! I have a story!" Youngmin said.

"Once there was this guy, who loved chicken so mu-----" 

"Wait! Are you talking about Onew of SHINee?" I asked.

Youngmin-sshi looked at me and nodded. 

"Youngmin-sshi, he's my brother. Along with Taemin-sshi."

They looked at me with wide eyes as if I was  a crazy fangirl.

"What? You won't believe me guys? Wait," I dialed Teamin Oppa's number.

"YOBOSEYO MY LITTLE DONGSAEEEEEEENG~" Taemin Oppa sang through the speaker of my cellphone.

I mouthed, "Told ya" to the 3. 

"Oppa! I watched your performance. It was awesome. How's Onew Oppa?"

"Oh. Onew hyung's eating chicken. Wanna talk to him?"

"Neh!"

"Yoboseyo?"

"YAH! ONEW OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Oh. Dongsaeng! How are you? Did you watch our performance tonight?"

"Neh! It was great. How's my favorite Key Umma?"

"He's fine. Always nagging, as usual."

"Oh. Alright then Oppa. Tell them I said hi. Annyeong Oppa!" I said then hung up.

"You guys believe me now?" I asked.

They all nodded with shocked faces while I just laughed at them.

Yoseob's POV:

We were done grocery shopping and went back to the hotel. I hope Minwoo's not having a hard time keeping _______ busy. Time to prepare for our very good dinner date.

_______________________________________________________________
In the next chapter, it wil be the chapter of Yoseob's hardships in the kitchen and the start of their mini dinner date. 

I might post the next chapter tomorrow, since it's almost 12 midnight here. :)