Chapter 31

You've Changed, but I'll Change You Back.

(A/N: Yes, this is the last chapter of the story. But, I will make a sequel, it's going to be about the engaged lives of Yoseob and ______, ********* will be appearing there too. I might add some characters, but all the characters here will still be in there.

Sorry for the lame story.)


_________________________________________________________________________________________
Narrator's POV:

When they entered the karaoke booth, it was dark and it was hard for people to see. Then, _____ was suprised by an earbreaking scream as the lights were flicked on.

Your POV:

It's so dark in here, I can't see a thing. I was holding onto Yoseob's hand when we entered since it was dark and I was afraid to fall. As I was about to move, I heard footsteps. I stopped in my tracks and held onto Yoseob's hand tighter.

Suddenly, the lights were flicked on then a group of people shouted, "WELCOME BACK ______!"

Since the impact was so loud, I released my grip on Yoseob's hand and walked backwards, but I tripped on a balloon and fell on my . 'Yes, I tripped on a balloon.' I thought.

"Ouch.." I muttered. Somebody's hand was in front of my face. I looked up to see who it was...."KEY UMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I shouted and held onto his hand. He pulled me up and I hugged him very tightly.

"______-ah, U-umma c-can't b-breathe" he said.

"Oh, mianhae." I said then loosened the hug a bit, but I was still hugging him.

"YAH! KEY, STOP HUGGING MY SISTER!!" Someone screamed. The familiar voice lingered in my ears, "Onew Oppa?" I said.

"NEEEEH!" He said and threw the balloon that he used to hide his face on Jonghyun Oppa's face. "Yah!" Jonghyun shouted.

I giggled and released Key Umma and ran to Onew Oppa and hugged him.

"No hug for me?" Jonghyun asked.

"Aniyoooo, I don't like you." I said and stuck my tongue out.

"Pffft. Yeah right, that explains the cute dino stuffed toy in your room." He said.

"Y-YAH! WHO SAID YOU CAN GO IN MY ROOM?! THAT DINO STUFFED TOY REPRESENTS DONGHAEEE~! DIDN'T YOU READ HIS COLLAR?!" I said.

"Easy there. I got lost inside your mansion, and I ended up in your room." He said.

"Really? So you end up getting lost in the 3rd floor? I remember telling the maids not to let any dinohead in the 3rd floor, only Amber Unnie and Donghae Oppa are allowed. And also Nichkhun Oppa, G-Dragon Oppa, Yesung Oppa, Kyuhyun Oppa, Hongki Oppa, Minhyuk Oppa, Yunho Oppa, Jung Min Oppa, Kikwang Opp--"

"Me? I'm allowed in the third floor?" Somebody from behind me asked. I turned around only to be greeted by Beast and Kikwang's face.

"Neeeh~~!" I answered.

"Why me?" Kikwang asked.

"I don't know? Cute eyesmile?" I asked then grinned cheekily.

"Aww. I'm flattered. So cute." He said then patted my head and hugged me then spun me around in the air.

"Kikwang Oppa!! Stop, I'm getting dizzy~" I said.

"Ooops. Sorry." He said then put me down.

I looked behind me to see Jonghyun Oppa, "And also Chunji Oppa." I mouthed to him then turned back to Beast.

"Junhyung Oppa..." I said.

He looked at me then said, "Neh?"

"Can we talk, privately?" I asked, earning everyone's attention. I looked at Yoseob and he had worry written all over his face and mouthed, "Now?"

I mouthed "Neh" then looked down, waiting for Junhyung's answer. "Uhm. Sure, let's go." He said.

I looked at him and nodded then went outside with him trailing behind.

Junhyung's POV:

I had a bad feeling about this talk. I mean, almost a week with her and Yoseob alone staying in the hotel, what could have possibly happen? I bet they're really close now, and I think Yoseob finally made it up to her.

I breathed deeply, preparing for the worst.

"Oppa..." she said then looked at me. "I-I think I can't marry you. I-I l-love Y-yoseob O-oppa."

She paused and breathed deeply then continued, "I'm telling this because I don't want to hurt you more than ever if I get married to you while being in love with another person. None the less, it will hurt the other too."

I sighed, I knew this was gonna happen. I put my hands on top of her shoulders and held it with a firm grip, "It's okay." I said softly.

She looked at me as if I was a stranger, "R-really?"

"Neh. I want you to be happy. I want you to be free." I said.

She hugged me tightly, "Thank You! Thank You so much Oppa! Thank you thank you thank you!!" she said like she was a child who just got the gift she wanted.

I chuckled and hugged her back. This hug might be the last, "No problem. But," I said and stopped halfway through the sentence.

She pulled away and looked at me nervously, "What?"

"If he ever hurts you, I'm going to fight for you, win you back. And, I'm gonna make you love me~" I said.

"Neh Oppa." She said.

We went back to the karaoke room and she went to Yoseob's direction and sat beside him. She told him everything and the worried look he had faded and became a cheerful one.

"Chincha?!" He said.

"Neh! Oppa totally understood. But he said that if you hurt me, he's going to fight for me, win me back, and he's gonna make me love him~" She said.

"I won't hurt you." He said confidently yet promising. _____ just laughed at him which made him pout. She pinched his cheeks and hugged him tightly.

'Yoseob seems caring..

You better.. you better Take Care of my Girlfriend...
' I thought and chuckled at the sight of the two who were now bickering on who should sing first.