Flavor 5: If It's You

Ice ♥ Cream
~ Gikwang's POV ~
 
Why is Yunhee with Joon? How come they know each other?
 
Ah, I remember that Yunhee once told me that she would work for MBLAQ. I think she's just back from J.Tune Entertainment building.
 
"Well, we'll take our leave then," I bow to Joon, offering my hand to Yunhee, which she takes immediately as always.
 
Yunhee flashes a smile to Joon and I'm sure enough that Joon blushes; his cheeks are flushed pink. He murmurs his goodbye to us, examining my face quickly. I ignore his stare and walk to the bus station with Yunhee.
 
"I'm sorry, Gikwang Oppa," she mutters slowly when we are waiting for the bus.
 
"Hmm?" I embrace her hand gently.
 
"For breaking my promise," she steps closer to me. "I'm not supposed to wear this skirt, am I?"
 
My heart beats faster when she is closer to me now. Her apologetic face looks really cute. Aigoo...
 
"You need to tell me what happened if you want me to forgive you," I pinch her cheek playfully, making her giggles.
 
I still remember the day she made the promise with me.
 
 
~ Gikwang's Flashback ~
 
"Gikwang Oppa," Yunhee called out my name.
 
I was waiting for her in front of a bookstore near our house. I had a free day for today after a while since I was busy with my training course. Yunhee was doing her best with her student council activity as well.
 
My jaw dropped right after I saw her clothes. She's not kidding when she said that she would dress her best for today.
 
Today was our first date, if I might say. It's a bright summer day where she promised me that she would go to an amusement park with me since she received the first ranking for the last midterm exam.
 
I knew that her mother works a designer but I never thought that it would really influence her fashion. She always wore fashionable outfits and today was just another day of her captivating outfits.
 
She was wearing a white blouse and a really short black skirt. She had the white boots, making her 7 cms taller. She brought a white bag in her left hand.
 
Photobucket
 
Yes, she's really captivating; I couldn't take my eyes off of her.
 
"Shall we go now?" she snapped me back to reality.
 
"Oh, yeah, sure," I muttered, trying to stop myself from looking at her from head to toe.
 
We went to the amusement park and I tried to control myself from getting mad at all men who looked at her with dirty eyes. I noticed it pretty well.
 
At the bus station, in the bus, at the queue line to enter the amusement park. Almost every man we passed by had the ert looks on their faces. Some of them even whistled when they're looking at Yunhee.
 
I tried to hold myself from looking at her; I didn't want to blush because of her captivating appearance. I ended up not talking with her, not even until we're done with all attractions.
 
We were going to leave the amusement park when she suddenly stopped her step. I looked at her; she was having a sad expression on her face, the expression I rarely saw from her.
 
"Gikwang Oppa," she muttered, "are you mad at me?"
 
I frowned.
 
"I don't wear the perfect outfit I promised to you, do I?" she looked at me. "Am I boring for today's date? I'm sorry."
 
I held my breath, listening to her words. She misunderstood everything. I was not mad at her. I was just... embarassed because of myself.
 
I stepped closer to her, lifting her chin slowly so I could see her eyes directly. I smiled to her, "It's not like what you're thinking."
 
She tilted her head.

Aigoo, could she stop being this cute? I couldn't prevent myself from loving her deeper if she kept doing this.
 
Yes, she didn't know. I didn't think she would ever know about my feeling towards her. Would she ever know that I'm in love with her?
 
Her bright smile. Her cute expression. Her lovable eyes. Her warm touch. Her everything.
 
I fall in love with her.
 
Even though a year has passed, I couldn't speak out my feeling. I still haven't confessed to her.
 
I took off my jacket and put it around her shoulder, "I just... I don't know what to do. You're just too perfect with the outfit, making all men looked at you, captivated by you. I'm mad, but not at you."
 
I leaned closer to her, hesitated for seconds, but then I kissed her forehead softly. My heart was beating really fast now.
 
"You're flawless. You're beautiful. You're perfect," I managed to talk to her, despite my racing heartbeat. "But I can't let other men to look at you."
 
I sounded like a possesive person, didn't I? But that's true. I couldn't bear the other men's looks on hers.
 
"I should have worn more beautiful dress, shouldn't I?" she puffed her cheeks. Aigoo, she didn't get my point, did she?
 
I smiled and her long hair, "Just... Don't wear such short skirt again. Not when I'm not with you."
 
Yunhee tilted her head to the other way but then smiled sweetly and nodded, "I promise."
 
I kissed her forehead once again; today was the first day I ever kissed her forehead. Since today, I always kiss her forehead whenever I want to tell her how much I love her yet I can't say it to her.
 
 
~ Gikwang's POV ~
 
My eyes are widened after I listened to Yunhee's story. What would happen if Joon wasn't there to help her?
 
"But I'm fine," Yunhee smiles to me when we're already sitting on the bus. "Don't worry."
 
"I should have picked you earlier," I murmur. "I'm sorry, Yunhee."
 
"I'm the one who need to apologize," she pouts. "I will change when I arrive at home immediately."
 
"You're with me now," I'm still holding her hand. "So it's alright."
 
She rests her head on my shoulder, having the sweetest smile on her lips, "Thank you, Gikwang Oppa. I'm sorry for making you worried."
 
"If it's you, I'll be fine," I kiss her hair. "You know how much I care about you."
 
"You're really my best friend, Oppa," her words stab my heart.
 
Yunhee ah, can't you see that I'm loving you?