Flavor 17: In Love

Ice ♥ Cream
~ Joon's POV ~
 
Why is Gikwang here?
 
Now that is a stupid question. He can be here anytime he wants to.
 
I just done with chocolate and I thought that I should drop by the chocolate to Yunhee. If she's not at her apartment, I can leave it in front of the door.
 
But looks like someone else has sent something to her because there is a box in front of her door but it's empty. I wonder what's inside the box.
 
"Joon Oppa?" Yunhee appears from her room; Gikwang is blocking her way on purpose.
 
"Annyeong, Yunhee ah," I greet her with a smile.
 
"Can I help you?" Gikwang asks calmly but I can feel he is staring seriously on me.
 
"I just want to see Yunhee," I mutter slowly. "Did I disturb you?"
 
Actually I feel like I did disturb something between them; I guess it's just my negative though.
 
I hope so.
 
"Yunhee just received a little 'present' from your fans," Gikwang says without hesitation.
 
"Oppa!" Yunhee tugs his sleeve, trying to stop him from continuing what he wants to say.
 
"What?" I frown. "What do you mean?"
 
Gikwang looks at the box on the floor, "Your fans sent a box of rats."
 
I gasp.
 
What?
 
 
~ Yunhee's POV ~
 
Aigoo... why did Gikwang tell Joon about this? He must be feeling really guilty now.
 
"Eh?" Joon's eyes widen. "EH? EHHH?!"
 
Ah, he's so funny. He expresses his surprised really well.
 
"Are you alright?" he asks quickly, trying to look at me pass Gikwang's shoulder since Gikwang is blocking the door.
 
"I'm all good," I smile to assure him. "Don't worry."
 
"Yah, Gikwang ah, will you just let me talk to her?" Joon looks annoyed with the fact that Gikwang is blocking his view from me.
 
Gikwang immediately steps backward, letting him to look at me directly, "There you go."
 
"Yunhee ah," Joon reaches out his hand to touch my cheek but suddenly Gikwang wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me back by a step so Joon can't reach me.
 
Somehow I feel something is really strange between them. Are they alright?
 
Joon frowns and sighs with frustration, "I don't want them to do that. You know that."
 
"I know," Gikwang responds.
 
"Then why-" Joon can't even finish his words because Gikwang cuts in quickly.
 
"What do you want from Yunhee?" he asks with impatient tone.
 
Ah, yes, he needs to leave for dance practice.
 
"Oppa," I look up to him, "you need to go practice, right?"
 
He sighs heavily and looks at me, "Yes but..."
 
"Then you better go. I think the others are waiting for you," Joon grins awkwardly. "I will accompany Yunhee."
 
Gikwang lets go of me and pats my head softly, "I will come here again tonight."
 
He kisses my forehead and then leaves my room after bid Joon a simple goodbye.
 
 
~ Joon's POV ~
 
What is he trying to do?
 
Does he need to kiss her forehead right in front of me?
 
Why doesn't Yunhee's expression change?
 
Aish, Joon, you are so awkward!
 
"So," Yunhee tilts her head, making her looks really cute, "what made you come here?"
 
"Ah," I realize that I'm still holding the chocolate box. I hand over the box to her nervously.
 
"For me?" Yunhee takes the box slowly. "What is this?"
 
"I made it," I rub my head. "I hope you will like it. It's the first time I ever made something for a girl."
 
"Thank you," she smiles sweetly to me, making my heart beats really fast. Does she ever know that she makes my heart uncontrollable?
 
"Yunhee ah," I clear my throat, "I'm sorry."
 
"What for?" she asks innocently, still having that smile on her lips.
 
Aigoo... is she serious?
 
My fans did the horrible things to her and she asked why I'm apologizing?
 
"The rats?" I mutter, unsure about what I'm saying. "What my fans did?"
 
"Ah," she makes a face that tells me that she has understand what I'm trying to say.
 
She is just so clueless all the time.
 
"Don't worry about that," she says. "It's not like you are the one who wanted those things happened to me."
 
She is so kind-hearted.
 
Ah, I'm so fall in love with her.
 
"Joon Oppa," she calls my name, making my heart beats even faster. I wonder if my heart will jump out one day because of her.
 
"Have you ever fallen in love?"
 
What?
 
What did she just say?
 
Hey, I'm in love with you here, Yunhee ah!