Flavor 3: You Again

Ice ♥ Cream
~ Yunhee's POV ~
 
"I'll call you again later," I say to Gikwang and then I end the phone call.
 
I'm going to meet MBLAQ today to discuss about my project with them. Looks like Joon will be really suprised to see me.
 
I have a quite big apartment room for myself. It's supposed to be an apartment for three persons but I end up using it all by myself. I use the two empty rooms perfectly good.
 
I use one of the rooms to put my bags collection and shoes collection. Yes, I'm not a really feminime type, but my mother always send me a new pair of shoes and a new bag each month.
 
She is working as a designer at USA while my ten years old sister is working as a model. We're not really rich, trust me, but having the four working family members do give extra money to spend.
 
I never bought a new pair of shoes anymore since my mother keep sending me new one each month. I've told her to stop but she sounded disappointed when I told her to so I let her be.
 
The BEAST members once visited me and really amazed when they looked at my bags and shoes room. I don't really remember but I think I have more than two dozens pairs of shoes and almost three dozens bags. I want to give them to someone else or even sell it but I'm afraid my mother will be offended if I do that.
 
Anyway, my mother doesn't only send me shoes and bags. Worse than them, my mother always send me new clothes almost twice a month.
 
This is the reason why I use up the other room to store my clothes. Blouse, shirt, cardigan, vest, jacket, skirt, shorts, dress. I guess my younger sister is too young to try those clothes on so my mother sent the clothes to me.
 
I remember Dongwoon asked me once about why I didn't become a model. He said I would make a good model. I told him that I wasn't good at fashion; it's my mother's choices.
 
I wear a blouse with white bow tie and a jeans skirt for today. I take the blue colored bag and quickly wear one of my black shoes.

Photobucket
 
The sky is kind of cloudy this evening. I rush to the J.Tune Entertainment building to meet MBLAQ members and their manager. I wait up for them at the lobby, just as we promised before.
 
"Cho Yunhee-sshi?" a voice calls my name.
 
I turn around and see a man in black suit. There are MBLAQ members behind him and  I know he is MBLAQ's manager by that.
 
I bow to him and the other members. We take seats and the other members start to introduce themselves. I just realize that Joon is not with them.
 
"We still have another member," Seung Ho, the leader, smiles to me. "Lee Joon is not here today due to his schedule. We're really sorry."
 
"It's alright," I smile at him. "We just need to discuss about the theme of your songs today. You can tell me about his opinions later."
 
After around an hour, I have taken all notes about their request. I promise them to send an e-mail to their manager as soon as possible when I need to meet them again for further details.
 
"Thank you," I bow to them. They bow and leave to the upper level of the building.
 
I was reading the papers I used to take notes on my way to the door when someone bumps into me.
 
The papers thrown into the air but I don't fall back; the person who bumped me catches my hand and pulls me to his side.
 
"Y-Yunhee?" the person says my name.
 
I look up and see Lee Joon in front of me. I can't believe we meet in this kind of situation again.
 
"Thank you," I flash him a quick smile. I kneel and try to pick up all of my papers. He helps me and hands over some of the papers to me.
 
"Sorry," he says nervously. He is rubbing the back of his neck, loooking very apologetic for what he's done
 
"I'm the one who need to apologize," I shake my head slowly and I hit my own head playfully. "I didn't look my step. I'm really careless."
 
Weird enough, he starts blushing but then he tries to control his expression, "What are you doing here anyway?"
 
"I just met your manager," I answer simply, "and the other MBLAQ members."
 
"Eh?" Joon looks shocked. "What for?"
 
"I'm your new lyricist for your new songs," I try to hold my laugh; Joon's expression is really funny.
 
"EH?!" he looks more shocked than before now. "Seriously?!"
 
I nod and smile, "I won't lie."
 
"You can tell me your request for the lyrics via e-mail," I tell him. "Just ask your manager to send me an e-mail. I will work my best."
 
Joon's cheeks are flushed pink now. Is he alright?
 
I step closer and tiptoe, trying to touch his forehead with my hand. He is 20 cms taller than me.
 
"You're face is really red," I mutter. "Please take care of yourself."
 
Joon takes a step back, covering his mouth with his left hand. He nods quickly, looking away from me. He is still blushing.
 
I tilt my head and smile at him because of his shy attitude.
 
"I'll be leaving then," I bow to him. "See you soon."
 
I walk pass him and leave the J.Tune Entertainment building.
 
I  was thinking of grabbing a glass of ice chocolate on my way back home when I see a wounded dog at one side of the road. I walk closer to the dog but it runs away from me. Maybe the dog thinks I will harm it.
 
I try to catch up with the dog until it stops in the corner of the dead-end alley.
 
"It must be hurt," I take my handkerchief from my bag and try to bandage the wound. The dog yelps when I put my handkerchief on its wound but it doesn't bite me.
 
"There you go," I pat its head gently. 
 
"Hey, it's a cute girl."
 
I turn around and see four boys standing in front of me. One of them is smoking while another one has a tattoo on his arm.
 
I stand up slowly. I try to walk pass them but they block my way.
 
"Where do you think you're going, sweetie?" the one with a black cap steps closer to me.
 
I take a step backward and I almost forget that I'm standing on a dead-end alley.
 
"Let's have some fun," the one with the tattoo hisses.