Flavor 4: It's You

Ice ♥ Cream
~ Joon's POV ~
 
Yunhee has left.
 
Aish, why is my heart beating so fast? Why am I blushing? Why does she keep appearing in my mind? What's wrong with me?
 
I shake my head and decide to meet my other members.
 
Ah, there is a paper on the floor. I bend down and pick the paper; it's one of Yunhee's note for our lyrics. I think it's important for her.
 
I wear my hoodie and rush to find her. She must not be faraway from here. I try my best to hide my face with my jacket because I don't want my fans to recognize me, walking around the street in the evening.
 
That's her. I think that's her. Yunhee just turned at the corner. Where is she going?
 
When I want to follow her, there are four boys with scary aura follow her behind. I have a really bad feeling now.
 
I sneak behind them and I find that Yunhee is helping a dog with its wound.
 
Wow, she is a really kind-hearted girl.
 
"Hey, it's a cute girl," one of the four boys says and Yunhee turns around.
 
She tries to walk pass them but they block her way.
 
"Where do you think you're going, sweetie?" a boy with black cap asks her; I can't see his face because I am hiding behind the wall while they are giving me their back.
 
"Let's have some fun," another boy with tattoo hisses.
 
What should I do? They outnumber me!
 
One of them, the one who is holding a bottle of beer, approaches her but she steps backward until she stops because of the wall.
 
I quickly take out my phone and speak as loud as I can, pretending that I am calling police, "Sir, there are some boys try to harass a girl here! Come here quick!"
 
"Tsk!" The boy with the bottle of beer seems to start panic. He drops his bottle because of my voice, making the beer splashes everywhere.
 
They find me out but I keep holding my phone and pretending that I'm talking with the police.
 
"So you're near now?" my heart is pounding; I hope they don't know that it's just an acting. "Yes, yes, the dead-end alley."
 
"You!" the boy with black cap tries to hit me but the one with tattoo stops him.
 
"We don't have time with this little intruder. Let's go," with that, they go away after giving me deadly glares.
 
I feel relieved now. That is kind of scary. What if they know I was lying?
 
"Yunhee-sshi?" I approach her.
 
She doesn't have a scared expression. She doesn't even look surprised with my sudden appearance. Instead she is smiling sweetly to me, the one smile that can make me blush again.
 
"Thank you, Joon Oppa," she bows to me. "Thanks for helping me."
 
There I go with my blushed cheeks again. What is wrong with me?
 
"Let's leave first," I cough a little. "Maybe they will come back when they find out that I was lying."
 
We leave the alley and try to find a little coffee shop around there. I buy two cups of coffee for us and sit in the corner of the shop.
 
"Thank you," she smiles to me. Her smile is really captivating. Seriously.
 
"Are you alright?" I ask her while I put down the cup for her.
 
"I'm all good," she answers calmly. "It's just... I think I need to change my clothes."
 
Ah, she's right. Her skirt is drenched because of the beer. Yunhee stands up and takes the cup with her, telling me that she is going to buy something around here because she still has another appointment after this.
 
"I'll go with you," I stand up. What if those boys come up again to find her?
 
"Don't you have any activity to do?" she tilts her head.
 
"Well," I rub my head nervously, "Don't worry about me. Let's go."
 
She smiles and then we leave the coffee shop. She needs to attend her appoinment in thirty minutes so she quickly enters a shop near the coffee shop and decides to try on a skirt which is recommended by the shop.
 
"I just sent a message to my friend," she tells me. "He will pick me up here."
 
"Sure," I nod, giving her a smile.
 
I take a look around the shop while she is changing her clothes.
 
I lean to the wall, waiting for her to change her clothes. I think she was given a new shirt and a new skirt by the shop owner.
 
"Err, isn't this a mini skirt?" Yunhee steps out from the change room.
 
I turn around to look at Yunhee, but in three seconds, I quickly look away. She is right. It is a really mini skirt. There is nothing wrong with the top she is wearing, but the skirt is really, really short.

Photobucket
 
"This is the most popular skirt nowadays," the owner of the shop explains. "You are really pretty. You have a perfect body for this skirt, young lady."
 
Fortunately the owner is a woman; if the owner is a man, I think he must be a ert. Aish.
 
"I don't know," Yunhee looks down at the skirt, "I think it's too short and I don't fit with it."
 
Even though I'm agree it is too short, but she looks really suitable with the mini skirt. She does have a slim body and slender legs. With her new shirt, I think she looks really beautiful.
 
Wait, Joon. What are you thinking? Don't think like a ert!
 
"Don't worry! I think your boyfriend like it too, right?" the owner winks at me.
 
"N-n-no!" I stammer. Geez, I feel my cheeks are warm now. "We're not a couple!"
 
"Really?" she frowns.
 
"He is a friend of mine," Yunhee says. "Well, I'm in a rush, so I guess I'll just take it."
 
She walks to the cashier and pays for the new clothes. She brings her drenched clothes are in a paperbag now while she is waiting for her friend in front of the shop.
 
"Thank you," she mutters, "for waiting me."
 
"Sure," I bite my bottom lip; I don't know why I'm feeling really nervous. I try to look away so I don't look at her mini skirt; after I think twice, I think she needs to buy another skirt.
 
"Yunhee-sshi...," I was going to tell her about my opinion when someone in black knit hat and glasses approaches us.
 
"Joon?" he mutters.
 
I look at him and I notice who he is.
 
"Gikwang?"
 
"Hey," he hugs me in brotherly way. I pat his back warmly; it's been a while since the last time I met him.
 
What is he doing around here?
 
He lets go of me and his eyes lock at Yunhee now. Is he captivated by her beauty too?
 
Wait, what did I just say?
 
"Yunhee ah," Gikwang's eyes are widened now. "Why do you wear such a mini skirt?"
 
Woah, how does Gikwang know her?
 
Gikwang takes off his black jacket and puts it on Yunhee's shoulders, "Wear my jacket around your waist."
 
Yunhee mutters an apologize and does what Gikwang told her to do. She looks at me after that and gives me another comforting smile.
 
"You two know each other?" I ask, confused with the situation.
 
"Gikwang was my senior at high school," Yunhee answers. "I'm working as a lyricist for BEAST as well."
 
"I see," I nod, understanding the situation a little bit better. "So it's you that Yunhee's waiting for."
 
Gikwang laughs, "Thank you for waiting here with Yunhee."
 
But then again, is it only a mere friendship from high school? Why does Gikwang pick her up by himself here? Why does he even bother that Yunhee is wearing a mini skirt?
 
Hey, Joon, you're thinking too much!