Flavor 14: Warning

Ice ♥ Cream
~ Gikwang's POV ~
 
I see Yunhee is standing near the exit gate of the amusement park. It's been two years since the last time I went to this amusement park with Yunhee.
 
I haven't gone anywhere around with her since my debut with BEAST, unless for works or just a visit to her apartment. I don't want any issue to come up.
 
It's not that I'm ashamed of her. I just don't want anything bad happen to her.
 
"Yunhee ah," I call her name. She is talking with Joon about something present or things like that.
 
Joon frowns as soon as he sees me.
 
"Hey," I greet him, trying to be polite. Even though he is my rival for love, he is still a good friend. I don't want to have an enemy.
 
"Hey," he smiles awkwardly. "Took a while, eh?"
 
"Yeah, radio interview," I laugh so the situation can be more relaxed. "How's MBLAQ?"
 
"Doing perfectly fine," he answers with a sincere smile. "We're working on a new song with Yunhee."
 
"Will be looking forward to it," I grin. "Well then, I'm going to take Yunhee back to her apartment."
 
"Sure," he murmurs. "Take care."
 
"Take care," I bid him goodbye and give a sign to Yunhee to follow me. She bid him a goodbye before following me behind.
 
"So did you have fun, Yunhee ah?" I ask her with a smile.
 
"Ne," she smiles sweetly. "It was fun."
 
"Good," I pat her head. I'm so glad that she's happy. I just hope I was the one who went to the amusement park with her.
 
 
~ Yunhee's POV ~
 
There is a new text message from Joon, telling me that he is really happy that he could go with me to the amusement park.
 
I reply, telling him that it's me who supposed to say thank you.
 
I just changed my clothes into a brown stripped sweater and a gray training pants. I was going to sleep when I heard noises from outside of my room.

Photobucket
 
It's already 10 PM. Is someone having a party?
 
I shrug and try to sleep but the volume of the noises are getting louder. I think there are more than ten persons there.
 
I manage to get up from my bed and walk to the door.
 
Right after I opened the door, someone splashes water from above of me. I shake my head, wiping away the water from my eyes so I can see who did that to me.
 
There are five girls standing right in front of my room. One of them is holding a bucket; the one they used to splash the water.
 
"You!" one of the girls give me deadly glare. "How dare you flirt with Joon Oppa!"
 
Joon?
 
Ah, she is his fan. They are his fans.
 
I have some experiences when it comes about some fangirls like this. It happened a lot since I was in junior high school.
 
I look at the wall and they've written many bad words like 'LOW LIFE', 'GO TO HELL', 'JOON OPPA IS NOT YOURS', etc.
 
I wonder how they find my apartment. Looks like they've been working on this since I arrived here. Did they stalk me?
 
Ah, the question is, why did they suddenly come after me?
 
 
~ Gikwang's POV ~
 
"Gikwang!" Yoseob shouts from the main room. "Come here! Now!"
 
I get up lazily from my bed and walks to the main room. This better be good. I'm planning to sleep earlier tonight since we still have more schedule to work on tomorrow.
 
Yoseob is busy with his notebook since I came home. He's doing his favorite hobby which is surfing through the internet.
 
He looks at me with shocked expression when I sit next to him.
 
"Is it really Yunhee?" he gives the screen for me to see.
 
I don't feel sleepy anymore.
 
It's her. It's Yunhee.
 
There are pictures spreading all over the internet. It's not talking about her job but there are pictures taken when she was in the amusement park with Joon.
 
A picture of them eating dinner together.
 
A picture of them playing the merry-go-round.
 
A picture of them laughing together.
 
This is so not good.
 
I grab my phone and try to call Yunhee but she doesn't pick my phone. I have a really bad feeling now.
 
"I'll be back soon," I grab my jacket and storm out from the room.
 
I run as fast as I can to Yunhee's apartment. I know it's really late now but I just need to make sure if she's alright.
 
I know fans can be a little bit over. Fans can cross the line when it comes to their bias. I just hope Joon's fans won't do that.
 
I stop my step when I see a girl is cleaning the wall outside of Yunhee's room. The girl is drenched by water yet she is trying so hard to clean the wall from the messy paints.
 
"Yunhee?" I call her name.
 
She turns around and gives me her usual sweet and innocent smile, "Gikwang Oppa."
 
Why is she drenched like this? What happened to her? What's with the wall?
 
"Yunhee ah," I rush to her side, "who did this?"
 
"No one," she keeps the bright smile on her lips. "I just did something that makes people angry."
 
She turns to the wall again and tries to clean it with the wet cloth in her hand. I stop her and cup her face with my hands.
 
"It's Joon's fans, right?" I look at her eyes. "What did they say to you?"
 
"Don't worry," she tries to reassure me. "They just give me a friendly warning."
 
Friendly warning?
 
I'm looking at a girl who just been attacked by fangirls here. How come it is a friendly warning?
 
"Change your clothes," I murmur. "You will be sick if you keep wearing these clothes."
 
"But the wall...," she pouts.
 
I put my index finger on her lips, "I'll take care of it. Change now."
 
 
~ Joon's POV ~
 
Where is he?
 
Gikwang just called me by using Yunhee's phone. I was really happy when I saw her name as the caller but my hope fell down when I heard Gikwang's voice.
 
He wanted to meet me in person tonight. It's kind of weird since it's almost 11 PM now. But he said that it's really important.
 
I wait for him in front of J.Tune Entertainment building. Two of MBLAQ members are still training here so I decide to wait for them as well. After all, I did some dance practices as well as soon as I arrived here from the amusement park.
 
I sit in the corner of the foodcourt, waiting for Gikwang to come.
 
After around five minutes, he shows up with an envelope.
 
Gikwang scatters some photos from the envelope, dropping them on the table.
 
I look at them and my eyes are widened when I notice that those are my pictures with Yunhee at the amusement park. They are candid pictures, taken without me or Yunhee noticing the camera.
 
"Your fans just visited Yunhee," he says. "She is pretty messed up."
 
I gasp.
 
What happened to her?