Flavor 18: It's Love

Ice ♥ Cream
~ Yunhee's POV ~
 
Ah, Joon doesn't answer my question. Probably because my question is too weird.
 
"I'm sorry for asking," I chuckle. "It's just a random question."
 
"Yunhee ah," Joon murmurs with sad expression. "Are you in love with someone now?"
 
I pout and answer it simply, "Maybe."
 
For my surprise, his eyes widen and he looks at me as if I just said something crazy.
 
Did I say it wrong?
 
"With who?" he asks with panic tone. "Gikwang?"
 
"Maybe," I giggle because of his funny expression. "I don't know yet though. I still don't understand."
 
He rubs his head and asks awkwardly, "Did he confess to you?"
 
"Ne," I nod and he gives me another surprised yet funny expression, making me need to hold my laughter. "He did confess to me before but I haven't given him an answer."
 
"Can I have a chance too?" he mumbles, clear enough for me to hear. "Can I win over Gikwang?"
 
"Win over Gikwang Oppa?" I tilt my head. I don't get what he's trying to say. "Are you two joining in a competition?"
 
 
~ Joon's POV ~
 
If I can check her brain, I will love to.
 
This girl has a really serious issue when it comes to love. Seriously. Gikwang has indeed extremely amazing patience to confront Yunhee.
 
Even I can feel that I'm at my limit now.
 
She is just so innocent!
 
"The chocolate I gave to you. You said a handmade gift will be the best. That's why I made it to you," I speak out, knowing that I need to say every word clearly if I want her to understand what my intention is.
 
"I love you. I want you to be my girlfriend," I blush right after I confessed to her.
 
"My heart beats faster when I look at you. I want to see you. I want to be with you," I mutter. "Those are what I'm feeling because I'm in love with you."
 
She blinks for seconds and then she reaches out her fingers to touch my cheek, making my heart to skip a beat because of her soft touch.
 
"Thank you," she says softly. "But I'm so sorry, Joon Oppa."
 
I look at her with shock as she continues, "My heart doesn't beat faster when I'm with you. My heart beats faster when I'm with Gikwang Oppa. Does it mean I'm in love with Gikwang Oppa?"
 
My heart is crushed by her words.
 
I've been heartbroken before but I never felt this kind of pain before.
 
Hey, I've just rejected by a girl who doesn't even know if she loves someone else or not!
 
This girl needs a really patient and loving person to stay with her.
 
And somehow in my heart, I know I'm not the one for her. I know it since the day Gikwang declared his warning to me in the library.
 
I can't break the wall between me and Yunhee. I can't win over Gikwang because her heart is actually Gikwang's but she doesn't realize it.
 
She is in love with Gikwang.
 
"Yes," I pat her head, holding on the pain in my heart, "it's love."