Ice ♥ Cream

Ice ♥ Cream
~ Gikwang's POV ~
 
I rush to Yunhee's apartment and I'm really surprised when Joon opens the door for me; he's still here?
 
"Come in," he grins. "We're cooking dinner for you."
 
Eh? What? What did he just say?
 
"Wait, wait," I stop my steps and he stops immediately. "Why are you still here?"
 
Joon rubs his head and laughs awkwardly, "Chill down. I just talked with Yunhee. We talked a lot and she is actually really comfortable to be a partnet to chat with."
 
Yes, I know that. I know Yunhee is a really welcoming person to chat with.
 
"I confessed to her," Joon says all of a sudden. "And she rejected me."
 
I shake my head, thinking that maybe I heard something wrong, "What?"
 
"She said that she is, maybe, falling in love with you," Joon pouts. "You really need to work hard to make her realize she loves you."
 
He steps closer to me and pats his shoulder, "I must give up on her. You have her heart already yet she just doesn't realize it."
 
"You gave up that easily?" I murmur. I have a hint already that Yunhee loves me back but I can't believe that Joon even supports me.
 
"If I have a choice, I don't want to. But I don't have a choice here," Joon shrugs. "I think I will be her best friend after you become her boyfriend though."
 
I laugh and he laughs along with me.
 
Well, I think he will make a good friend with Yunhee.
 
 
~ Yunhee's POV ~
 
Joon has left my apartment after he told me to talk with Gikwang after the dinner. He left us alone on purpose, telling me that I must talk with Gikwang to sort out my feeling.
 
"So, Joon confessed to you?" Gikwang asks after I sat on my bed.
 
"Ne," I answer him simply. I wonder how he knew it.
 
"Yunhee ah," he sits next to me and pats my head gently, "you are unpredictable."
 
"Am I?" I tilt my head as I examine Gikwang's face.
 
Am I really falling in love with him? Why don't I realize it then?
 
But my heart does beat faster. Even my heart is beating really fast now.
 
"You are sweet," he leans closer and kisses my forehead, "yet you're cold when it comes to love."
 
He lowers his kiss to my nose, "You make me melt everytime you're with me."
 
"Tell me why do you love me," I mutter out my question. I'm really curious about it.
 
He chuckles and lands a quick kiss on my left cheek, "Because you're addictive."
 
"Like an ice cream?" I smile and he smiles back at me.
 
Gikwang kisses me on my lips and, suddenly, I know that I'm falling in love.
 
Not because my heart is beating faster. Not because I always think of him day and night.
 
But because I feel really comfortable when I'm with him. Because he makes me feel like I'm the only one when I'm with him. Because I love the fact that he loves me.
 
So, I guess, I am in love with him.
 
He breaks the kiss and I realize that my cheeks are blushing.
 
"Yes," he holds my hand gently, "like an ice cream."