Flavor 12: Date

Ice ♥ Cream
~ Gikwang's POV ~
 
"So we're done for today," Doojoon puts down his pen and smiles to Yunhee.
 
"Kamsahamnida," Yunhee bows to him and then to the rest of the members. "I will try to finish it tonight."
 
"I think you will get it done soon," Hyunseung praises her, "since you could understand what we want in a flash."
 
"You're flattering me," Yunhee giggles.
 
Hyunseung is right. When we're trying to tell her about what we want, she could figure it out correctly. I do wonder why she is only insensitive when it comes to love.
 
She can understand new subjects just in the count of one-two-three, but she never get the signs of love around her, not even after years passed.
 
Well, I guess there is nothing such as a perfect man in this world, including her.
 
The young, smart, beautiful, cute, polite, sweet, charming, and talented girl. All of the goodness of her is crushed down by her insensitiveness and way too innocent attitude.
 
"Anyway, Yunhee ah," Yoseob grabs my attention, "you look really beautiful today. Are you going somewhere?"
 
I look at her. I've noticed it before but I didn't ask since we're too focused with the lyrics. But then she does wear something unusual beautiful today.
 
She wears a brown sweater dress and a black leggings, plus a dominant white flat shoes and pink heart-shaped bag. She even wears a peach-colored hat.

Photobucket
 
"Really?" Yunhee closes her note. "I am going somewhere though."
 
"Eh?" we all ask in unison.
 
I don't take my eyes off of her even though she makes a puzzled expression. She zips her bag and tilts her head in a really cute way.
 
"Where are you going?" I ask her, trying to keep calm.
 
I have a really, really bad feeling.
 
"Joon Oppa asked me whether I can accompany her to look for something for his friend tonight," she answers. "He texted me last night and asked if I could wear a dress when I meet him."
 
This is getting more ridiculous.
 
What is Joon trying to do?!
 
"Don't think about going with her," Doojoon whispers to me, making sure that Yunhee can't listen to him.
 
"Is something wrong?" Yunhee makes a smile with her lips.
 
"A minute," I flash a smile to her and drag Doojoon away from the table.
 
"You asked me to let her go with Joon?!" I hiss. "You know Joon is only making a lame excuse!"
 
"And I know that you need to do a radio interview tonight," he says calmly. "Don't tell me you forget about that."
 
Ah, right, the radio interview. How can I even forget about it?
 
"Joon is not going to do anything bad to Yunhee," Doojoon pats my shoulder. "Just let her go. She is mature enough."
 
"I know Joon has no bad intention. I just...," I haven't finished my words but Doojoon cuts in quickly.
 
"You know her much better than Joon does. What are you worrying?" he asks me rhetorically.
 
I take a deep breath while my mind is working hard.
 
He is right.
 
Yunhee is not going to fall for Joon. I know her too well.
 
 
~ Joon's POV ~
 
I sit on the park bench, waiting for Yunhee to come. I take a look at my wristwatch; I came earlier than our agreement but I don't care. I want to meet her as soon as possible.
 
I danced happily last night after she agreed to go on a date with me. I am thinking about taking her to an amusement park tonight since it's my free day and it's not weekend; there shouldn't be many visitors.
 
I lean back and think about her. Come to think of it, I don't think she marks tonight as a date. I made a lame excuse about asking her to help me to find a gift to a friend.
 
Well, if she is going to help me, I will buy the stuff and give it away to her. I want to show her that I can do something special too.
 
Love is not based by how long you have known the person, right?
 
I look up when I hear someone is stepping closer to me.
 
There she is, wearing the sweater dress like what I asked her to. Aigoo... why is she really cute?
 
"Sorry to keep you waiting," she smiles to me. "Let's go now so we can find the thing you want to."
 
"Ah, sure," I stand up nervously, trying to control my heartbeat. Even looking at her making me nervous already. "I have a place to visit in my mind."
 
She nods and follows me. I take glances from time to time, secretly admiring her beauty and cuteness.
 
If only you know how much you make me lose control over my heartbeat.
 
Just like what I thought, there aren't many visitors tonight but it is still kind of crowded. I wear my glasses and hat, trying to hide my face so fans will not recognize me.
 
She refused my offer to treat her for the tickets, saying that it was her decision to follow me here so I don't have any necessary to pay for her.
 
"What are you going to give to your friend?" she looks around. "Any idea?"
 
This girl is taking my lame excuse as a serious one. This kind of girl is the one bad guys want to play with. Aish.
 
"Since you have refused my request to treat you, you must accompany me to play some attractions here," I dare myself to speak.
 
Please agree with it. Don't think about the stupid excuse.
 
She looks at her watch and then pouts, "Well, if you say so."
 
Yes! Yes!
 
Gikwang, I'm going to have a date with Yunhee!
 
"I will think of the present for your friend while we play," she chuckles. "Is your friend a boy or a girl?"
 
I sigh heavily.
 
Yunhee is having a serious insensitiveness issue.