Flavor 16: Maybe

Ice ♥ Cream

 

~ Yunhee's POV ~
 
My heart is beating really fast. I can feel that my cheeks are burning and it's not because of the heat because my room is perfectly warm.
 
I am stunned by myself; I kiss Gikwang.
 
Well, he did kiss me twice before, but I never thought of them as special kisses.
 
But this time is really different.
 
My heart races.
 
After we broke the kiss, Gikwang straightens his body and rubs his head nervously. I sit up and smile at him.
 
"I-I... T-The kiss...," he stammers. He messes his own hair, frustrated because he can't find a word to say.
 
"Oppa," I tilt my head, "how can you describe the feeling of falling in love?"
 
I'm serious.
 
I don't know how it feels to fall in love with someone else.
 
Maybe because I never fell in love before. Maybe because I was too blind to see what love is.
 
He holds his laughter and pats my head gently, "You remind me of a song, Yunhee ah."
 
"A song?" I mutter.
 
"You know, Maybe by Sunye. Dream High OST," he smiles and holds my hand.
 
Ah, I know that song.
 
"Maybe you're the one, perhaps it's you," he hums the refrain part. "Maybe it is true, because we are always very close to each other so I don't know that I'm in love with you."
 
Am I falling in love with Gikwang...?
 
I put my hand on my chest; I can feel my heart is still beating really fast.
 
"How do you know if you're falling in love?" I ask him again.
 
"When a person comes up in my mind every morning when I wake up and when a person stays in my mind every night when I want to sleep," he chuckles. "I just can't get you out of my mind."
 
Now that's strange.
 
I never felt that way.
 
 
~ Gikwang's POV ~
 
She suddenly asked these questions; does she finally realize that she has feelings for me?
 
"You will know what love is eventually," I embrace her hand. "Love can't be described by words. You must feel it with your heart."
 
She puffs her cheeks, making her looks really cute.
 
I lean to kiss her forehead; I am happy enough to have her like this.
 
If she does finally realize her feeling, I will be way happier than now.
 
"Will you accept a heart that realize the feeling too late?" she asks, making my heart skip a beat.
 
Does it mean that she has realize her feeling?
 
"I don't understand," she mutters, still having her cute smile on her face. "I never felt what you've told me about being in love. But I feel something different whenever I'm with you."
 
She tilts her head, "Is that love?"
 
Aigoo... why is she really cute?
 
Sometimes I think Yunhee must be hit her head really hard somewhere in the past; her innocent question is just so unpredictable.
 
"I don't know," I say calmly. "I hope it is."
 
Suddenly a phone call ruins the mood.
 
My manager calls me and tells me to return to the Cube Entertainment building immediately so we can continue the dance practice.
 
"I'll take my leave then," I pat her head. "I will come here again tonight. Take care."
 
When I was going to open the door, I feel she tugs my sleeves. I turn around and look at her extremely cute face.
 
I can't resist myself from hugging her. I let a happy smile forms on my lips while I hug her tight.
 
"Don't miss me," I laugh on my own joke after I let go of her.
 
When I finally have opened the door, someone is ready to knock the door, having something in his hand.
 
"Hey," he greets me nervously.
 
Joon.