Flavor 1: Meeting You

Ice ♥ Cream
~ Yunhee's POV ~
 
"There you are," a voice wakes me up.
 
Well, I'm not sleeping actually. I just closed my eyes, trying to get inspiration for new lyrics.
 
I open my eyes and find Gikwang is walking closer to me. I am sitting in the corner of the cafetaria of CUBE Entertainment building. He has two cones of ice cream in his hands; one is vanilla flavour and another is chocolate flavour.
 
"Here you go," he hands me the chocolate ice cream.
 
I smile and take it from him. He always know how to brighten up my day. I've been trying to write new lyrics since yesterday but I haven't come up with good words.
 
"How's the practice?" I ask him after took off my black thick-rimmed glasses. I don't need to wear glasses actually but Gikwang bought this for me because he has the exactly same glasses too. He told me that it's his favorite model of glasses.
 
"Well done," he answers simply. "We're doing good enough, I guess."
 
"Your fans could melt when they saw your last night performance, you know," I laugh, enjoying my ice cream. "I read some comments on internet, saying that you made the audience screamed because of your abs again."
 
"Did you melt because of it?" he asks, tilting his head with the innocent expression.
 
"What do you think?" I stick out my tongue and focus to my ice cream again.
 
Sometimes Gikwang asks me that kind of question with serious expression. Last week he said that he would be really happy if I became the model of their MV. He would be asking to be the main actor for the MV instead of Junhyung if I was willing to.
 
But then he did flirting words to IU as well when he's at Inkigayo as MC with her. I'm getting used to his sweet attitude since we're at high school.
 
Gikwang is a really sweet and caring person. He never complained about me. He always try to cheer me up whenever I'm having bad mood.
 
How lucky I am to be his best friend. He was also the one who helped me to get this job as a lyricist. I wrote some of BEAST songs along with other artists' song nowadays.
 
"Your ice cream will disappear soon if you don't eat it," I giggle because Gikwang keeps looking at me while his ice cream is starting to melt.
 
"Ah," he gasps and quickly eats his ice cream again.
 
Right after we finished our ice cream, he excuses himself to meet s again to continue their practice.
 
"Sure," I stand up, "I want to go to a library. Maybe I will get some inspiration there."
 
Gikwang steps closer and kisses my forehead like usual.
 
"See you," I can see he is blushing. He is really cute, isn't he?
 
He loves to give me kisses on forehead; he said that it's his way to tell me that he really cares for me. I know he cares about me even though he doesn't kiss me. Such a sweet boy.
 
I hope Gikwang will find a perfect girl to suit him as a couple.
 
I walk to the nearest library there; I go there sometimes when I need to meet BEAST manager to confirm about my lyrics, but then I have to wait for BEAST to finish their practice at CUBE Entertainment building.
 
It's a small library and there is almost no visitor now; probably because it's lunchtime. I flash a smile to the librarian and start to find a book to read in the corner of the library.
 
My finger was trailing to find a book when I trip over someone. Since I was looking at the books on the upper shelf, I didn't see that someone was sitting, leaning to the shelf with his legs straightened out.
 
"Aigoo...," I try to support my body to not hit the floor with my hands. I'm kneeling on the floor, trying to not make a loud voice.
 
"I'm sorry," a panic voice mutters.
 
I try to sit properly on the floor and turn around to see who made me tripped over.
 
I've seen him before on television.
 
"I'm sorry," he bows to me. "I was sleeping and I didn't notice you're here. I'm so sorry."
 
"Lee Joon?" I mutter as if I didn't listen to what he said.
 
His eyes are widened now. Looks like he is surprised because I didn't snap at him.
 
He is Lee Joon, a member of MBLAQ, one of the most famoul idol groups. I never worked for them before anyway. Not yet. I've received letter from their manager to write new lyrics for their album though.
 
"Are you hurt?" he asks me with hesitation.
 
Well, I'm not mad at him. I mean he didn't do it on purpose, right? So why should I get mad at him?
 
"I'm fine, don't worry," I smile and make a peace sign with my right hand, telling him that I'm perfectly alright.
 
He sighs in relieve and stands up, offering me his hand, "Let me help you."
 
"Thank you," I take his hand and try to stand up, but since I am wearing high heels, I can't stand up properly; blame me for being a little bit fashionista.

Photobucket
 
I stumble. Joon pulls my hand to help me balance myself but I end up bump into his chest because he pulls me too strong.
 
"S-sorry," he stammers. I look up at his face and he is blushing. Why is he blushing anyway?
 
"Thanks again," I smile and tilt my head, wondering what's wrong with him.
 
Joon hasn't let go of my hand so I keep looking at his grip on me. Seconds later, he realizes what I'm looking at and he lets go of my hand, muttering his apologize with his blushed cheeks.
 
I tell him to take a seat since it's kind of uncomfortable to talk like this. He is covering his mouth with his left hand when he pulls a chair to sit.
 
"Do you come here often?" I try to open up a conversation.
 
"Not really," he calms down a little. "I was practicing this morning and I took a walk around this area. Since I felt really sleepy, I thought of having a sleep here for a while."
 
He looks embarassed when he tells me his reason. I smile and pat his head softly; I do this a lot to Gikwang whenever he looks tired. I know Joon must be really tired with his schedule. Idols are really busy.
 
"Don't push yourself too much," I say with a smile. "Your fans will be worried about you."
 
He starts to blush again. Suddenly he bangs his forehead to the table, making quiet loud sound. He caresses his forehead after he did that; I think it's really hurt.
 
"Why did you do that?" I lean closer to him and try to check his forehead. I touch his forehead with my fingers but it looks nothing serious.
 
"N-no, n-nothing," he is stuttering. Is he really alright?
 
I move closer again and put my forehead on his, checking his temperature. He doesn't have fever.
 
He pulls away from me too quick, making him fall over from the chair. I stand up and try to help him stand up but he's already take another chair to sit on.
 
"I-I'm fine," he rubs his head nervously. "N-name. I-I don't know your name yet."
 
Ah, he's right. I know his name but I haven't introduce myself yet.
 
"My name is Cho Yunhee," I bow. "Nice to meet you."
 
"Yunhee," he repeats my name, looking directly at me. When our eyes meet, he quickly looks away, staring at the floor.
 
"I won't tell anyone that you're here," I smile and put my index finger on my lips. "I can keep secrets."
 
He looks up and gives me a wide smile, "Thanks."
 
"You're very welcome, Joon Oppa," I reply his gratitude and he starts to blush again.
 
"Is it alright for me to call you 'Oppa' or...?" I mutter, unsure about what I should call him. "I was born on 1992."
 
"It's alright," he murmurs. "Call me Joon Oppa is good."
 
My phone vibrates. I take it from my bag and look at the caller's ID.

It's Gikwang. It means he's done with the practice.
 
"Well then, Joon Oppa," I stand up, "see you around. I need to go to work now."
 
I leave the library after waved him goodbye. He only waved back at me without a word.
 
I guess he is actually a shy person.
 
Now, focus at your work, Yunhee. You still doesn't have any inspiration till this moment.