Flavor 10: Declaration

Ice ♥ Cream
~ Gikwang's POV ~
 
What does Joon want from Yunhee?
 
She told me that Joon wants to talk about something important at the library where they met at first time.
 
"Can I go with you?" I ask her, unsure because I don't think she will let me go with her.
 
"Ne," she answers with a sweet smile. "I will be happy to have an accompany."
 
My heart is flattering because of her smile. She does surely know how I love her now, doesn't she? I need to talk with her; I almost get her answer about her own feeling... if only Joon didn't call her.
 
She is walking to the door when I stop her with a grab on her hand.
 
"Is something wrong?" she looks at me innocently.
 
"Where do you think you're going with that outfit?" I pout. "Would you please change before you meet Joon?"
 
"Eh?" she looks confused. "I thought you said that this outfit is good enough."
 
"I thought I said that I don't want other man to look at you too," I try to fight back my uncontrollable heartbeat. "Especially Joon."
 
I know I sound silly, selfish, and fool. But she's way too attractive with that off-shoulder top. I was going to give her my jacket if she refused to change, but then she nods and tells me to wait for her.
 
She walks to her dress room and changes her top into a green vest-style shirt and a white knitted long sleeves jacket. She brings along a white shoulder bag.

Photobucket
 
I smile as she wears her black thick rimmed glasses, the one I bought for her. She bends down and wears a pair of white-black high heels.
 
"I'm ready," she straighten her body and smiles brightly to me.
 
 
~ Joon's POV ~
 
I'm really happy that Yunhee agreed to meet me at the library. I want to talk to her. I want to confess properly to her since I failed on the day I went to Cube Entertainment building.
 
I was preparing for the intermezzo before the confession, sitting comfortably at one of the corner of the library, when a voice calls me.
 
"Joon Oppa?"
 
I jump a little, surprised by her voice. I immediately turn around with a smile on my face, but the smile quickly disappears when I find Gikwang is standing next to her.
 
"Hey," he greets me politely.
 
"H-hey," I try to hide my disappointment. Well, I didn't say that I want to meet her in private. Aish.
 
"Anything I can help?" Yunhee tilts her head with her usual cute smile on her lips.
 
Now how can I confess to her with Gikwang is standing right next to her?
 
"Err, I...," I try to find the words, "...are you two dating? Why are you with her, Gikwang ah?"
 
My heart is breaking into pieces when Yunhee doesn't deny my statement. Instead Gikwang answers me calmly, "What if we are dating?"
 
"Well, I-I...," I stammer.
 
What will I do if they're dating?
 
What can I do if they are really dating?
 
Nothing.
 
"Yunhee ah," Gikwang moves to her back, "Sorry. Just a moment."
 
He covers her ears with his hands. He takes a glance at Yunhee, making sure that she can't listen to his words.
 
"I know you kissed Yunhee," Gikwang says to me. "I know you confessed to her."
 
I freeze. Of course he knows; I was there when Yunhee told him!
 
"But I'm sorry, Joon," he continues with Yunhee still can't hear anything. "I'm not going to let go of Yunhee. I love her."
 
"I know," I clench my fist. "You love her long before I love her. I know. But that doesn't mean I don't stand a chance, do I?"
 
"You can try," Gikwang stops covering Yunhee's ears. He wraps his arm around her shoulders, "I'm going to be with her anyway."
 
Since Yunhee couldn't hear our conversation before, she only puts a puzzled expression on her face. Gikwang's cheeks are slightly blushing.
 
That is a declaration of war, isn't it?
 
Yunhee doesn't say anything but why do I feel this uneasy feeling? The feeling that I will never win from Gikwang.
 
"What were you two talking about?" she asks, looking at Gikwang who hasn't released his hug from her.
 
"Nothing special," Gikwang smiles. "Just telling him about my feeling."
 
He doesn't hate me, I know that well. Gikwang is not the type who will hate people because of a girl but I think when he is really serious about the one he loves, he will never let her go.
 
Can I win over him?
 
No.
 
Can I EVER win over him?