I love you

It was you

Luhan led Jessica to the sea. They walked on the sand hand in hand, letting the sea water touch their feet. Neither talked. They only heard the splashing of the beach water. 

 
Luhan inhaled deeply as he clutched the small box in his pocket. "Sica." He said, stopping, as he glanced at her. "mmm?" Jessica answered as she looked up to see Luhan. 
 
Luhan faced her and held her hands tightly. Jessica stared at his handsome face and looked deeply into his eyes. 
 
"I'm sorry for all those bad things I did or said that  hurt you. But none of those are real. As we hung out, I realized that I  was such a fool to call you those. You're pretty, kind, funny, bubbly. And that's what makes me like you. Actually, I love you. I really do." he confessed,"will you be my girlfriend?"
 
Jessica's eyes widened.
 
"I.. I.." she stuttered. Luhan bit his lips as his grip from her hands started to loosen. He looked down and let go of his hands from hers. "Never mind. I get it, you-----" luhan was cut off by Jessica, who hugged him tightly "Pabo yah. Do you know how long I waited?"
 
Luhan smiled and hugged her back. After a while, they broke the hug and stared at each others eyes. "So... Is that a yes?" he asked, with eyes of hope. "I love you too, Luhan oppa." she replied, looking deep into his eyes.
 
Luhan smiled widely. He hugged her, lifted her up and spun around. "kyaahhhh!!" she shouted with her dolphin voice. After a few spins, he put her down and caressed her face. She smiled sweetly at him. Soon, they were locked at each others gaze and the gap between their faces soon became smaller.
 
The sun was setting, the waves became calmer and the wind blew softly on them. Their faces was a few inches a way from each other. Finally, 
 
They kissed.
_____________
 
Authors note: 
BELLO!!! Sorry for the long wait. I have been busy with my school stuff. And since I just started secondary school/middle school, it's quite difficult to adapt. But..... I love my new school~~ anddddd, I don't know when or why the waves become calmer. Dont judge me! Jk.
But Jessica and Luhan are together!!
 
Btw. I have a few questions to ask 
1) how do you put the main image to the story? I've been trying but it's still not there. 
2) do you have any suggestions for a baeksica(baekhyun and Jessica) fanfic? 
3) any suggestions on how to make my story better?(plots, anything) 
4) how do you like the story? 
 
Thank you for your comments !!! And thank you my dear subbies~~~ ^^