Good Day

It was you

“Taengoo!!!” Jessica exclaimed as she barged into Taeyeon’s room. Revealing a sleeping Taeyeon. 

 
“Mmm.” Taeyeon mumbled with her eyes closed. 
 
“Let’s go on a double date!!! Luhan oppa and I with You and Wooyoung oppa!!” Jessica jumped up and down.
 
Taeyeon covered herself with her blanket. 
 
“Come on Taengoo!!!” Jessica exclaimed as she tried pulling off the blanket. 
 
“Go awayyy. Let me sleep!!” Taeyeon whined. 
 
Jessica furrowed her eyebrows seeing Taeyeon kicking her leg. 
 
“What are you doing?” Jessica asked. 
 
“Im trying to kick you away but I can’t reach you.” Taeyeon mumbled sleepily. 
 
“Come on… Stop being a lazy head!!” Jessica shook Taeyeon.
 
Taeyeon scoffed, “Says the real Lazy Head of Girls Generation.”
 
“Pleasssseeeeee!!!” Jessica begged with aegyeo. 
 
Sighing, Taeyeon sat up, “Fine.. I’ll call him.”
 
 
Jessica’s eyes lit up, “Gomawo!!” 
 
Jessica left the room as Taeyeon called Wooyoung. Wooyoung picked up the 5th ring.
 
W: Hello?
T: Oppa!!
W: Oh.. T-TaeYeon ah.. 
T: Is there something wrong oppa?
W: A-Ani. *Clears Throat* Why’d you call Taeyeon Ah?
T: Jessica wants us to have a double date with her and Luhan. 
W: Oh. I can’t go. 
T: Wehyo oppa?
W: I just can’t. I have something to do. 
T:  Cant you skip it oppa? Its been a long time since we ha—
W: I said I can’t. *raising his voice*
T: O-Okay oppa. Bye.. 
 
Taeyeon’s POV
 
I hung up. Ive been really upset with how Wooyoung oppa acts towards me. He’s been cold, distant. He’s always so busy with something he does not tell me. Its like he forgot the I am his girlfriend.
 
Suddenly, my phone rang. It was a text from Baekhyun. 
 
 To: Taeyeon
 
Hi Taeyeon!!! I got your number for Sica if you don’t mind. I think you dropped your necklace here at exo’s dorm. 
 
From: Baekhyun
 
 
I touched the area where my necklace had been, it was gone. I got it from Wooyoung oppa and Im sure he’ll get angry if he finds out I lost it. 
 
To: Baekhyun
 
I think I did Baekhyun ssi. Can you give it back to me on Monday during school?^^
 
From: Taeyeon
 
 
He replied in less than 30 seconds. 
 
To: Taeyeon
 
Sure. I told you to call me oppa yesterday didnt i?
 
From: Baekhyun
 
 
 
I smiled and I saved his number. ‘Baekhyun oppa<3” My eyes widened, why did i add a heart? I quickly deleted the heart. What was going on with me? 
 
My thoughts were interrupted when someone barged into my room. 
 
“So? Can you come?” Jessica asked me. I shook my head, “He’s busy. Sorry Jess.” 
 
“But you have to come!! Please come?” She begged with her puppy eyes. 
 
I felt like I was about to relent. “But i’ll be the third wheel Sooyeon.” 
 
“Its okay!!! I’ll find you a date! Except, its not a date, just an outing with a friend.” She exclaimed. 
 
“Wooyoung might get angry when he finds out.” I warned. 
 
“Thats why you’re going out as friends.” She emphasised on the word ‘friends’, “Pleaasssee?” She pleaded with her puppy eyes again. 
 
“Fine!!!!” I gave in, “And who will that guy be?” 
 
“Someone?” She teased as she ran out of my room. “Jung SooYeon!!” I shouted but it was too late. 
 
 
 
No ones Pov
 
Jessica rushed out of Taeyeon’s room. She took out her phone and dialled Baekhyun’s number, “Baek oppa are you free today?” 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Okay. I’ll be there at around 3pm.” Baekyun said,” Why don’t you want to come with Luhan instead?” 
 
“I want to buy him a present.” Jessica lied. 
 
“Why me? Im lazy to go.” Baekhyun whined. 
 
“Stop whining oppa!! Be there by 3 okay?” She said as she hung up. Jessica smiled as she thought about her encounter with Baekhyun yesterday.
 
Flashback
It was raining and Baekhyun didnt have an umbrella. s had left him, either for training or they just were to impatient to wait for him. 
 
“Baekhyun ssi!!!” A pretty voice called. He glanced back and saw Taeyeon running towards him. 
 
“Oh Taeyeon ah!!” Baekhyun greeted. 
 
“Do you wanna share my umbrella?” She asked, taking out her umbrella from her back. 
 
“Jinja? Gomawo. My members left me.” He chuckled. 
 
 
 
 
They walked to exo’s dorm, sharing one umbrella. They had to squeeze together since the umbrella was only for one person. 
 
“You want to have some drinks?” Baekhyun asked, unlocking the door to his dorm. 
 
Taeyeon smiled and nodded. 
 
 
 
Baekhyun left to get the drinks while Taeyeon looked outside the window. She saw a guy and a girl together, the guy looked like Wooyoung. Shaking her head to get rid of the thought she went to the couch to sit down. 
 
 
Baekhyun came back with a drink in his hand, “We only have coke.” 
 
Taeyeon giggled, “Its fine, Baekhyun ssi.” She took the drink from Baekhyun and took a sip. 
 
“Call me Oppa.” Baekhyun told. 
 
“Okay Baekhyun oppa.” Taeyeon smiled. 
 
 
 
Soon, Taeyeon left and Baekhyun walked her to the entrance. 
 
“Goodbye Baekhyun oppa. See you on Monday.” Taeyeon said. 
 
 Baekhyun smiled, “See you.”
 
 
Once Taeyeon was out of sight, Baekhyun couldn’t stop smiling. 
 
“Are you in love, Baekhyun oppa?” Somebody asked. 
 
Baekhyun looked around and saw Jessica peeking from behind a wall. 
 
Baekhyun waved his hand while shaking his head vigorously, “A-Ani Sooyeon ah, why do you say so?” 
 
“Because the way you look and smile at her says it all.” Jessica walked towards Baekhyun. 
 
“You love her, right? But you guys aren’t so close so… Secret Love?” Jessica eyed baekhyun.
 
“Fine! I do like her okay? I liked her since, for who knows how long. Don’t tell her or anyone please?” Baekhyun confessed. 
 
“Then why don’t you tell her?” Jessica asked. 
 
Baekhyun stared at Jessica, with his mouth gaped open. 
 
“What?” Jessica asked. 
 
“I think you’re forgetting the fact that she has a boyfriend sooyeon.” Baekhyun told. 
 
Jessica shrugged with her innocent face on until it turned into a suspicious smile. 
 
“Jessica. Dont do anything stupid.” Baekhyun said. 
 
Jessica shrugged again, “Who says its stupid?” 
 
“Me. Dont do anything to break them up or anything. “
 
“Relax.. I won’t!! “ Jessica chuckled. Baekhyun looked at her suspiciously, “I won’t!!!!!” Jessica exclaimed, “Besides, I won’t do anything to hurt Taengoo…” 
 
“Sooyeon.. Don’t tell anyone about this okay? Not even Luhan hyung.” Baekhyun pleaded bringing up his pinky.
 
“My reward if I don’t?” Jessica asked. 
 
“Icecream!!! I’ll treat you to ice cream!!!” Baekhyun exclaimed. 
 
“Okay!!” Jessica agreed and she locked her pinky with beak’s. 
 
“Why are you here anyways?” Baekhyun asked Jessica. 
 
“Ummmm..” Jessica scratched her head. “Just passed by? And I saw you and Taeyeon?” 
 
“Yeah right. You’re here to visit your lovely boyfriend huh?” Baekhyun teased. 
 
Jessica punched him lightly on his arm. 
 
“Im glad that everything’s back to normal. Even if its just for a month.” Baekhyun smiled. 
 
“Yeah. A month. “ Jessica frowned. 
 
“Well. I gotta go oppa!!! Bye!!!” Jessica waved as she ran off. 
 
 
-End Of Flashback-
 
 
 
Jessica and Taeyeon were waiting for Luhan and Baekhyun. “Who did you ask Jessica?” Taeyeon asked. 
 
“Somebody…” Jessica smiled. Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Don’t worry, Taengoo. Its somebody you know and somebody who is not a play boy. Besides its only an outing with a friend. Not a date with a guy. “ 
 
Suddenly, Jessica felt warm hands cover her eyes, “Luhannie oppa.” She said as Luhan dropped his hands. 
 
“Smart.” Luhan smiled as he put his arm around her waist. “Im not smart. Just used to it. “ Jessica sticked her tongue out to Luhan.
 
Taeyeon cleared , loud enough for the couple to hear. “Oh Hi Taeyeon. Where’s Wooyoung?” 
 
“Hi Luhan oppa.” Taeyeon greeted. 
 
“Wooyoung oppa couldn’t come. He has some stuff to do.” Jessica explained. 
 
Luhan nodded,”Who else are we waiting for?” 
 
“Someone.” Jessica said. Luhan looked over to Taeyeon who just shrugged her shoulders. 
  
“Baekhyun oppa!!” Jessica shouted and waved. 
 
“Baekhyun oppa?” Taeyeon’s eyes widened as she looked behind. Baekhyun was walking towards them while his eyes widened when he saw both taeyeon and Luhan. 
 
 
“T-Taeyeon..” 
 
“Baekhyun oppa.” Taeyeon smiled shyly towards Baekhyun. 
 
“Since were all here, lets walk around!!!” Jessica exclaimed. 
 
“J-Jessica!!” Taeyeon called. 
 
“You and Baekhyun oppa will be partners for just today. Its an outing as friends.” Jessica winked at both baekhyun and Taeyeon. 
 
 
Baekhyun and Taeyeon were left there. “Ummm. Hey partner.” Baekhyun smiled. 
 
“Hi!!” Taeyeon replied shyly. 
 
“Shall we?” Baekhyun asked, nodding his head towards Luhan and Jessica who were at a store. 
 
Taeyeon nodded her head and smiled. 
 
“Today’s gonna be a good day.” Both Baekhyun and Taeyeon thought. 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun and Taeyeon are confirmed dating by SM!!!! I was sad at first but I became happy because they both are happy and they need all the support the need to get. I cant believe Taeyeon apologised to fans when she didnt need to. Love cant be controlled and she doesnt need to feel sorry towards the fans because if they were real fans they shouldve accepted, supported and respected their idols decisons. Idols arent robots, they are humans too. Just like us, and they need love and happiness. Idols work hard to perform for us so that we can be happy so we need to accept and support their relationship in return. They deserve happiness.