Who is 'him'?

It was you

Its been months since Jessica woke up from her sleep, and Donghae’s plan of stealing Jessica away from Luhan was failing. Jessica was now closer to Luhan than to him. 

———————————————
Jessica rang the doorbell to exo’s dorm. She was greeted by Kai,”Luhan’s still not here yet. He has some stuff to do in school.” Kai said. 
 
Jessica was a recent visitor of exo. She would visit them often when Luhan had to stay at his dorm when he was too busy.
 
“Aniyo. Gwaenchanayo. I can just wait. You don’t mind, do you?” Jessica asked with her usual innocent voice. 
 
Kai chuckled, “You’re just like family, Sooyeonie. Of course, I don’t mind. Come in!!” Kai said, gesturing Jessica to come in. 
 
After giving Jessica something to drink, Kai needed to go for his soccer training. He bid Jessica goodbye as he left the house. 
 
Jessica was reading her book when she heart a pretty voice in one of the voice, she knocked on the door and peeked in. 
 
“BAEK OPPA!!!” she exclaimed as she saw Baekhyun holding a guitar. 
 
“Oh? SIca!!! You’re here? Waiting for your boyfriend I suppose.” Baekhyun teased. 
 
“Aniyo, oppa. I don’t see Luhan oppa that way. He’s only my best friend. “ Jessica  told. 
 
The smile on Baekhyun’s face had faded. Jessica noticed it, “Is there something wrong oppa?” she asked. 
 
“What if I told you that Luhan was him?” Baekhyun asked. 
 
“Aniyo oppa. Stop joking around. If he were my boyfriend, he would tell me.” Jessica said. 
 
There was suddenly silence engulfed with anger, confusion and disappointment.
 
Jessica cleared , “Oppa? Were you the one singing just now?”
 
Baekhyun nodded. “Jinja? Sing for me pleaaassseeee??” Jessica asked cutely making Baekhyun chuckle.
 
 “Arrasso.” Baekhyun replied as he started strumming on his guitar. 
_____________________________
 
z
Donghae was at his dorm with his super junior members. He took out his phone and called Jessica. 
 
J: OPPAA!!! 
D: Annyeong sica!! How are you?
J: Im fine oppa.. Luhan oppa and I just came back from the carnival.
D: Oh. Jinja? Can you meet me at our usual park?
J: which park? 
D: ____ park. 
J: okieee!! I’ll be there!!!
 
 
 
Donghae threw his phone to his bed as anger filled his body. It was always Luhan this, Luhan that for Jessica nowadays. He stood up as he got ready. 
_________
 
 
 
Jessica was sitting on a bench, waiting for Donghae. From a distance, she saw Donghae. A smile spread across her face, “Oppaaa!!!” She shouted as she waved at him. 
 
“Annyeong!!” Donghae greeted back.
 
Jessica and Donghae settled on a bench. “Why did you want to meet up, oppa?” She asked. 
 
Donghae sighed, “I love you, Jessica…”
 
“Oppa…. You already know. Im still waiting for him.” Jessica told.
 
“How long more are you going to wait? Why can’t you just accept that he’s gone from your life?” Donghae shouted. 
 
“Even if it takes forever, I will wait!!! Because…..” Jessica hesitated to continue. 
 
“Because what??!!!” Donghae angrily shouted. 
 
“Because deep in my heart I know he waited for me. Deep in my heart, he’s still waiting for me. And deep in my heart he still loves me.” Jessica confessed. 
 
“What if Im all those? I told you already. Don’t you trust me Sica?” Donghae lied as he held Jessica wrist.
 
“I do trust you, oppa. But…”
 
“but what?”
 
“Sometimes I get the feeling that you’re just not him.” Jessica slowly loosened the grip of his hand.
 
 
 
 
 
author's note
annyeonghaseyo!!! how have all of you been? I havent updated for almost a month. Im such a bad author.. But i do have some reasons.:P
1) I didnt know how to continue it.
2) Mid year exams
3) Im sick right now:((( Having fever:(((((((((( but im okay:DDDDD
so im going to continue this stroy till theres like 35-40 chapters? Is that even possible???? 
till then. BYEEEEEE