The truth

It was you

 

 January 2013
 

Jessica was at the restaurant waiting for Donghae. She finally gathered the courage to confess her feelings today , all thanks to her sisters. 

 
_Flashback_
 
"Jessie, you need to confess to Donghae oppa. You can't just hide it from him forever." Tiffany said to Jessica.
 
"I know. But I need more time. Who knows? Maybe he doesn't have the same feelings like I do for him."Jessica replied.
 
"unnie, you've liked him since 2010. It's already 3 years. How much more time do you need?" Yoona asked.
 
"Yeah. Sica. You should confess your feelings now before it's too late. What If he already sets his eyes on someone else once he gives up on you because he thinks that you don't like him?" Taeyeon said. 
 
Jessica pouted and nodded,"I'll confess."
 
"YEAH!!" the other members cheered.  "Now go and get dressed!!" Yuri said as she pushed her towards her room.
 
Once Jessica was in her room, she messaged donghae.
 
To: Fishy oppa<33333
 
Oppaaaa~~ can you meet me at our favorite restaurant? I need to tell you something.
 
From: Jessica~~
 
After a few minutes, the reply came.
 
To: Jessica~~
 
Sure. :)) be there in 30 minutes.
 
From: Fishy oppa<33333
 
Jessica smiled as she read the message. Then she went and get ready.
 
"Good luck sicaaa!!" taeyeon shouted
"Hwaitinggggg unnie!!" seohyun cheered.
"Make sure you dont back out!!"  hyoyeon shouted.
"Don't come back if you are still single!!" sooyoung joked.
 
Jessica laughed, "don't worry!! I won't back out! Bye girls!" she said as she waved goodbye and went out the door.
 
_end of flashback_
 
"Sica yah!! Somebody shouted which made Jessica snap out of her thoughts. "Oppa!!" Jessica shouted cheerfully. 
 
Donghae made his way towards her and sat down in front of her,"usual?" he asked while Jessica nodded. 
 
The food arrived and they started eating. "Sica, you wanted to tell me something?" Donghae asked once both of them were finished eating.
 
Jessica's eyes widened, "oh. Oppa." she stuttered, "would you excuse me for a moment, oppa? I  need to use the restroom." 
 
"Sure. " DongHae smiled. Jessica blushed and quickly turned away and went to the restroom.  
 
Jessica rinsed her face with cold water. She stared at herself in the mirror and cupped her cheeks,"Jessica. You can do this. Just say it. Before its too late." 
 
Jessica went out of the restroom and  saw Donghae talking on the phone. 
 
She was walking back to their table but stopped when he heard donghae say,"of course, anything for my precious girlfriend.". Jessica's heart started beating fast,"does donghae oppa have a girlfriend already?" she shook her head to get rid of the thought. 
 
" If he has a girlfriend, he'd tell me." she thought. "oppa!!" Jessica said, trying to make her voice sound cheerful, as she walked towards him. 
 
"Owh, Sica yah. Something came up and I need to go." Donghae told. "Ah. Really? Never mind then oppa. Let's just meet up again next time." she said putting on a fake smile on her face. 
 
"Annyeong." Donghae waved and ran to his car. Jessica didn't know why, but she had an urge to follow Donghae. She quickly ran to her bike(since she doesn't have a license yet)  and followed Donghae's car. 
 
Donghae  stopped in front of a park and walked to a bench where there was a girl sitting down. Jessica parked her bike somewhere and followed donghae. 
 
 She watched from behind a tree and her heart immediately dropped.
 
The girl ran over to Donghae and hugged him tightly, and worst, 
 
 
He captured her lips.
 
 
 
So this is the first chapter. How do you like it? Hahaha. Anyways, since it's just starting its still kind of lam. And in this story, exo is olde than snsd. Please comment and give me feedbacks or anything. I want to know of you like this. Hehehe. I was kind of nervous wriing this because I scared that all of you won't like it. Hehehe. But hope you like it. 
Ps. I decided to add Baekhyun. Youll know why later. ;)