Open Arms

It was you

Jessica was finally back in school, she was happy that she was back but at the same time she was confused because of all the people she did not know were saying hello and she would reply by just saying hi back awkwardly. 

 
Her classes had all ended and she was sitting down at a bench in the nearby park as she waited for Taeyeon to finish her lessons. She had been having all these blurry flashbacks and blurry memories and she tries so hard to figure out who was the guy. 
 
She remembers how he sings and talks to her when she was in coma. She could hear him, but no matter how hard she tried to open her eyes and see who was the guy. She couldn’t.
 
“No matter how hard it gets, no matter how confused you are on what to do, always follow your heart.” Luhan’s voice echoed in her mind. 
 
Jessica took a deep breath as she closed her eyes. “Come on.. Remember it!!” She told herself. 
 
Nothing came out. It was all black. She could not remember a single thing about the guy.
 
She sighed as tears fell down her cheeks and she hugged her knees tight, burying her face. She quietly cried, “Its too difficult.”
 
“Hey, Ice Princess.” Somebody called. Jessica looked up and saw Luhan standing in front of her. His eyes widened, “Why are you crying?” he asked as he rushed over to her and hugged her tight. 
 
“I can’t remember anything oppa. Its too difficult.” She cried, burying her face at the crook of his neck. 
 
“Remember what?” He asked. 
 
“Remember the past. Especially that one special guy whom I really want to know. I remember clearly how he sang to me and talked to me when i was in coma. I really want to know. But its too difficult.” She said, crying harder.
 
Luhan bit his lips as he broke the hug and made her look deep into his eyes. He wiped her tears away with his thumb.
 
He smiled warmly to her as he waved his hand in front of her magically, “Ive given you the permission to start a new.” He told. 
 
“If you can’t remember the past, you have the chance to start a new.” He said. Jessica smiled at him. 
 
Jessica’s rested her head on Luhan’s shoulder. “Jessica…. Do you— love Donghae?” He asked. 
 
Jessica shook her head, “Not Yet.”
 
“What do you mean?” He questioned looking over at her.
 
She looked back, “I’ll love him once I find the guy. And ill decide later on.”
 
Luhan nodded, feeling hope deep inside. 
 
“What are you doing here oppa?” She asked. 
 
“I was just walking by when I saw a familiar girl sitting on a bench.” He chuckled, “How about you Sooyeonie?” 
 
“Im waiting for Taeyeon to finish her classes so that we’ll go home together.” She replied, yawning. 
 
“Tired?” He asked, receiving a nod from her. He patted his shoulder, “You can take a nap for a while. Ill wake you up once Taeyeon’s here.” 
 
“Gomawo oppa.” She thanked, resting her head on his shoulder. 
 
“Oppa.. C-can you sing for me?” She asked shyly.
 
Luhan chuckled, “What song do you want me to sing?”
 
“Umm. Anything!!!!” She answered. 
 
“Ill sing open arms. I made this song you know..” He said. 
 
Jessica nodded, closing her eyes, as Luhan started singing. 
 
As Luhan was singing, Jessica felt that the song sounded so familiar.
 
Soon, she went to dreamland. 
______________________
 
 
45 minutes passed and Jessica was still asleep. Luhan stared at Jessica as he smiled at the sleeping princess. He caressed her perfect features, her eyes, her nose and her lips. 
 
“JES——“ Somebody shouted, but soon stopped when she saw Jessica sleeping on Luhan’s shoulder.
 
Taeyeon’s eyes widened as she covered , trying to stop her shout. Luhan put his finger on his lips, signalling for her to be quiet. 
 
Taeyeon jumped excitedly and quietly as she did her congratulatory dance.
 
“I need to tell you something too!!!” Taeyeon whispered quietly to Luhan. Luhan looked at her, nodding. 
 
“Wooyoung oppa and I are official.” She whispered again, jumping up and down. 
 
Luhan smiled as he put up a thumbs up.
 
Soon, Luhan carried Jessica to Taeyeon’s car and he waved goodbye to Taeyeon. 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's note
SOO!! BELLOO!! Im going to try and make the story longer and have chapters to more tha 30. Im not sure if I can though. I actually just wn=anted this story to just have 10-15 chapters but since many of you voted for more than 30 chapters im going to do it!!! anddddd. to all haesica shippers, I am currently working on a Haesica fanfic. Thank youu<333333