A Date

It was you

“Sooyeonie!! Ready for our date at Lotte World?” The text message read. It was a message from Luhan. Ever since Jessica found out, She wasn’t the usual Jessica anymore. She became cold, secretive, quiet. She did not know whom she could trust or whom she could not. It was confusing. 

 
As for Donghae and Luhan, she was most disappointed in both of them. Donghae, who lied to her about everything. Saying that he was the one when he obviously wasn’t there. And Luhan, whom she kept asking if he knew, but in the end saying he didnt. And now, he was that guy all along?
 
 
She messaged Luhan back, “Yes.”. She knew Luhan had a reason, she just didn’t want to hear it because he could have told her. 
 
The doorbell rang, Jessica took a deep breath and went out of her room.
 
She opened the door, revealing a cute handsome Luhan.
 
 
 
Jessica looked like this: 
 
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/330/2/2/png__snsd_jessica_by_chazzief-d4hd6v8.png 
 
While Luhan looked like this:
 
https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/653665287.jpg?1347287173
 
(I couldn’t find any full pictures so lets just imagine Luhan wearing that shirt with jeans)
 
“Hey. Ready?” Luhan smiled. 
 
Jessica nodded and walked pass him, to his car, with her cold face.  Luhan sighed. 
 
Tiffany appeared in front of him, “Don’t worry LuLu oppa. Im sure Jessica’s going to forgive you.” Tiffany said. 
 
“I hope so.” Luhan replied.  He waved goodbye to the girls generation members and rushed to Jessica. 
 
He opened the door to his car for Jessica to enter while Jessica just ignored him. 
 
 
 
The drive to Lotte World was quiet, neither talked. Finally Luhan broke the ice, “So, what do you want to do?” He asked. 
 
Jessica didn’t respond. 
 
Luhan sighed and continued driving. 
 
Soon, they arrived at Lotte World. It was not that crowded so it was easy for them to find a parking spot. 
 
They walked around with no one speaking. Taking a deep breath, Luhan spoke, “What do you want to do Jess?” 
 
No response. 
 
Luhan sighed again, this was difficult, but he was not having thoughts of giving up, just like when Jessica was in coma.
 
“Look Sooyeon!!! There’s ice skating!!! You used to love it!!!” Luhan exclaimed as he grabbed hold of her wrist and ran to the rink. 
 
Jessica’s POV
Luhan oppa bought the tickets for the ice skating while I waited for him as I sat down on the bench. I felt bad for being so cold and disrespectful, but i couldn’t help it. Thus,  I was feeling unsure about going ice skating. Im just wearing a tank top and I did not bring any jacket or scarf with me, I don’t know if I even know how to skate. Luhan oppa said I used to love it. But since I forgot almost everything, part of it was how to skate. I wanted to tell him but the stubborn me just wanted to keep my coldness. Stupid Jess!!!! 
 
 
Luhan oppa came back with two pairs of skating shoes, he passed one pair to me and I tried putting them on. 
 
I was still struggling to wear one of the shoes when Luhan oppa was already finished with both. I could hear him chuckle lightly as I kept putting the laces at the wrong place, I glanced at him and pouted. 
 
He chuckled again and kneeled in front of me and helped me with my shoes. 
 
“Okay?” He asked. 
 
I nodded, “Thank you.” 
 
Luhan oppa smiled, I could tell he was really happy with just hearing me say those words. At least I talked to him. 
 
He helped me to stand up and we walked to the entrance together. This wasn’t so bad, its just like walking on heels. My thoughts changed when I was about to enter the ice rink, it was freezing and the ice was wet. I looked at Luhan enter the ice rink as he looked back at me waiting for me to follow him. Biting my lips, I kept on hesitating, he skated towards me while taking off his jacket. He put his jacket around me while I stared at him. 
 
“What?” He asked.
 
“You’ll be cold.” I said. 
 
He smiled at me, “Its okay. Im a man, you know?” 
 
I smiled lightly. 
 
He was waiting for me to enter the rink but I was scared that i might fall or slip. “Come on.” He said as he held out his hand, I took his hand and inhaled deeply as i mustered up all my courage and took a step into the ice rink. 
 
Luhan oppa never let go of my hand as we skated around the ice rink. He would laugh every time I would almost fall and I would pout at him. But i never did fall, he was always quick enough to catch me before my bottom hit the ice.
 
“You think you can try it own your own?” He asked, slowly letting go of my hand. 
 
“No!! Oppa don’t let go!!” I cried as I held tight on his hand. 
 
“You’ll never know unless you try, right Sooyeonie?” He slowly let go of me hand. 
 
Once I was not holding on to anything anymore, I tried skating by myself. 
 
Without knowing I was actually doing it, skating by myself. Suddenly, the worst thing happened. 
 
I slipped, laying flat on my back.
 
 Luhan rushed to me and helped stand up, dusting of the scraped ice on my shirt and hair. 
 
“Are you okay?” He asked, holding in his laughter. 
 
I gave him a cold stare, “Go ahead Luhan oppa, laugh as much as you want.”
 
“Who says I want to laugh?” Luhan’s trying to stifle his laughter again. 
 
“Just laugh, oppa.” I rolled my eyes. 
 
He finally laughed, I pouted again but ended up laughing along with him. Soon, he stopped laughing while wiping away tears which formed in his eyes. 
 
“Sorry.” He apologised.
 
“Its that funny huh?” I asked and I pushed him, making him stumble and fall. I laughed continuously. This can’t be happening, I need to keep my coldness…
 
Nahh. We both agreed on having a relationship for a month anyways. 
 
Luhan looked up at me and smirked, “Aren’t you going to help me stand up?” He asked. 
 
I stopped laughing and skated towards him. I helped him stand up.
 
Suddenly, he pulled me down with him, making me drop on top of him, we gazed into each other’s eyes. Blurry flashbacks appeared in my thoughts again. I shook my head as I got off him and helped him stand up. 
 
“Sorry.” I apologised. 
 
He shook his head, “Lets go eat!!! You’re hungry, aren’t you?” 
 
I shook my head when my stomach started grumbling. 
 
I giggled, “maybe?”
 
He smiled, “Lets go.” 
 
After lunch. We rode a few rides and played a few games. It was getting late.
 
“Sooyeon, shall we go now?” He asked me. 
 
I was about to nod when the ferris wheel attracted my attention. 
 
“You wanna ride there huh?” He asked. 
 
I nodded, he took my hand and we rushed to the ferris wheel.
 
I was looking out the ferris wheel, “Look oppa!!! We can see the namsan tower from here!!!” I exclaimed. 
 
He didn’t respond. 
 
I glanced at him and I saw him leaned back with his eyes closed. 
 
“Oppa?” I asked. 
 
“Tell me when the ride’s over Sooyeonie.” He said, with his eyes closed. 
 
“Are you sleepy?” I asked. He shook his head. 
 
“Then what?” I looked out the ferris wheel, “Wait. Don’t tell me you’re scared of heights?” 
 
He nodded. 
 
“Then why’d you ride it?” I exclaimed. 
 
“You said you wanted to.” He replied. 
 
“Oppa, are you a fool? If you didnt want to we could just have went home. You didnt have to force yourself to ride it.”I shook my head. 
 
I glanced back at him, “But thank you oppa…” 
 
“For what?” He asked, peeking one eye open. 
 
“For today. Especially accompanying me to ride this.” I flashed a genuine smile to him. 
 
“Anything for you, Sooyeonie.” He smiled back. 
 
 
Soon, he dropped me off at my dorm. I saw the other members in the living room staring at me. 
 
“Hi?” I said, awkwardly. 
 
Tiffany rushed to me and hugged me, “We’re really sorry Jess!! We didnt mean to lie."
 
My face automatically turned into a frown. I had forgotten it when I was with Luhan oppa but now that Tiffany mentioned it, I remembered again. I stayed quiet for a few seconds, deep in my thoughts. 
 
Maybe they lied to me because they thought it would be easier for me to just create a new life. Like starting over. Even if it means letting go of some of the people. 
 
“Just don’t mention it.” I smiled. I didnt exactly know whether I should forgive everyone. But, I’ll think about it first. 
 
“Soooooo. How was it?” Yoona asked me. 
 
 
“It was………” I watched as their eyes were filled with anticipation. 
 
“Great.” I said. 
 
“Oh really?” Sooyoung asked. I nodded and I entered my room. 
 
 
 
I washed up and jumped into my PJs. I was reading my book when my phone buzzed, I looked at the message.
 
To: Sooyeonie
 
I had fun today Sooyeonie.. Goodnight, Sweet dreams<333333
 
From: Luhaniee
 
 
I smiled upon receiving the message, “Me too. Goodnight:))))” I typed and sent it. 
 
Soon, I fell asleep without having to cry a single tear.