Moments

It was you

Jessica and Donghae became closer. And everytime luhan comes into Jessica's hospital room donghae would just ask him to leave. Luhan would just stand outside, feeling the pain striking his heart as jessica smiles at Donghae. But luckily, snsd and exo would be comforting him. Mostly taeyeon would be the one comforting him.

It was a Saturday, and apparently, Donghae couldn't visit jessica. Luhan knocked on the door. 

"HAE OP----" Jessica stopped when she saw luhan enter. 

Jessica looked behind him,"where's hae oppa?" She asked. 

Luhan's heart dropped, "he isn't able to come today." He replied painfully. 

"Oh..." Jessica pouted. Luhan took a deep breath and walked towards jessica. He pulled a chair and sat beside her. 

"The doctor said you would be able to leave in a few days." He said. 

Jessica nodded,"W-Who are you?" She asked. 

Luhan smiled lightly," I'm luhan." 

"Nice to meet you luhan oppa!" Jessica replied brightly. 

Jessica looked out the window. "Wanna go out?" Luhan asked. Jessica nodded with her lips pouted. 

He stared at her lips. Trying to resist from kissing her. He missed everything. He missed her. 

Luhan shook his head, "take it slow luhan." He thought. "Should I ask the doctor if we can go out to the park?" He asked. 

Jessica nodded innocently, smiling widely. Luhan chuckled as he pat her  head. 

-Jessica's POV-
Luhan oppa has the same aura around him as hae oppa. Hae oppa told me that he(Donghae)  was my boyfriend before I got into the accident. Hae oppa wouldn't lie right? But was it luhan oppa or hae
Oppa? Where are my eonniedeul? 
--------

Jessica and luhan went out to the
Park nearby. Since Jessica couldn't walk properly, luhan had supported her by holding onto her waist and her hand. 

They sat down on a bench, enjoying the scenery. 

"Oppa." Jessica spoke. "Do you know who was my boyfriend? Hae oppa told me that It was him. But I can't help but feel that it someone else." 

Luhan wanted to tell jessica that it was him all along. But he couldn't. He didn't know why he couldn't tell her.it seemed to him that Jessica is Falling in love with Donghae. If he told her that it was him, she might force herself to love luhan. And he didn't want to force her. 

 Luhan sighed, "you used to tell me this a lot.... No matter how hard it gets, no matter how confused you are on what to do, always follow your heart."

He smiled to her, "just look deep inside, you'll know who." 

Jessica smiled back, "oppa. Are you and taeyeon eonnie an item?" 

"B-bwoh?" Luhan asked, shocked. 

"Well, You're always with her. So..." Jessica answered, feeling a slight jealousness in her. 

"A-ani. I love someone else." He replied. Jessica looked at him as she nudged his shoulder, "who?" 

"Someone... Someone who can't remember me. Someone whom I think I would need to let go because she's starting to fall in love with someone else. " he said, staring at jessica In her hazel eyes. 

Jessica stared back at him, with blurry flashbacks appearing in her mind. "Op---" Jessica was cut off by Someone who called her. 

"Sica!!!" Somebody called which interrupted both of them. They looked behind and saw Donghae running towards them. 

"There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you." Donghae said as he held Jessica's hand pulling her up. Jessica stared at Donghae and she stared back at luhan. She couldn't break her gaze with luhan. 

"Come on Sica.." Donghae said. Luhan looked away as he stared at the scenery again. 

Donghae pulled jessica away as they walked back to the hospital hand in hand. Luhan looked back at them, with pain in his heart. 

As for jessica, she felt uncomfortable holding hands with Donghae. She slowly lessen her grip from donghae's hand as she walked quietly back to the hospital with Donghae. 

 

 

 

 

author's note

hellooooo!! heres another chapter. i might be ending this story with a couple more chapters. should i continue this story? andddd. currently, i am working on a haesica fanfic. (kindof) :DDD