HeartBreak..

It was you

OOPSY... ITS BEEN A MONTH.. HEHEHEHE. SOWWWYYYYYYY. BUT HERES AN UPDATE<<<<333333

 

 

Jessica, Luhan, Taeyeon and Baekhyun were at _____ store. “Oppa!!” Look at that!!” Jessica exclaimed, pointing at one of the couple keychains.

 
 
“Kyeopta..” She said, smiling widely. 
 
“You like it?” Luhan asked. 
 
Jessica nodded. 
 
“I’ll buy it for you.” Luhan told, seeing how Jessica wants it badly. 
 
Jessica shook her head, “Aniyo, Oppa. There’s no need.” 
 
“Don’t be shy Sooyeonie, girlfriends and boyfriends should have couple keychains right??” Luhan took the key chains and walked to the counter, still interlocking his fingers with Jessica’s, making Jessica blsuh. 
 
 
“Waahhh!! Its so pretty!!” Jessica exclaimed, holding up her phone. “Thank you, oppa.” 
 
“Welcome, Sooyeonie.” 
 
Jessica could feel her face getting hot, she quickly looked away. 
 
 
“Uhhhh. Taeyeon do you want anything?”  Baekhyun asked. Taeyeon shook her head. 
 
Baekhyun chuckled, "you don’t have to be shy Taeyeon ah..” 
 
Taeyeon smiled awkwardly, “Well. I kind of like that Baekhyun oppa.” She said, pointing to a cute panda. 
 
“Really? Ill buy it for you then.” Baekhyun said, taking out his wallet. 
 
“No. Oppa, I can pay for it.” 
 
“A guy is supposed to pay when he is with a lady.” Baekhyun smiled, “Its just an outing Taeyeon ah, not a date.” He joked. 
 
Taeyeon nodded, “Thank you, Baek oppa.”
 
 
 
Its been hours and Luhan and Baekhyun’s hands were filled with shopping bags. 
 
“Ummm.” Baekhyun thought, with an unsure look on his face. 
 
“Baekhyun-ah you’re gonna get used to this soon.” Luhan laughed, noticing the look on baekhyun’s face. 
 
“How can they still be so energetic?” Baekhyun asked. 
 
“Well. They are girls.. You know.” Luhan told, making Baekhyun laugh. 
 
“What are you guys talking about?” Taeyeon came in with Jessica, holding more bags. 
 
“Boy-talk?” Baekhyun answered. 
 
“There’s no such thing as boy-talk, baekhyun oppa.” Jessica replied. 
 
“Why can girls have girl talks while guy can’t have boy talks?” Luhan asked. 
 
Jessica hesitated, “Because girls are girls and guys are guys.” 
 
“That does not make sense, Sooyeon.” Baekhyun told. 
 
“It does to me.” Taeyon defended. 
 
There was an awkward silence for awhile until Luhan broke it. “Who’s hungry? I bet you girls are  after all that shopping.” 
 
“We’re not hun—“ Taeyeon and Jessica’s voices were interrupted by the growling of their stomach. 
 
Luhan and Baekhyun stared at them, raising their eyebrows. 
 
Taeyeon awkwardly smiled, “Jessica, you owe me a soda.” 
 
Jessica laughed awkwardly, “Eureurong Eureurong Eureurong Eureurongni?” she sang while dancing the dance to exo’s growl. 
 
Both Baekhyun and Luhan shook their heads, “Come on. Let’s eat. Our treat.” Baekhyun told as he pulled Taeyeon. 
 
 
 
After eating, both went different ways, Taeyeon and Baekhyun wanted to stay at mall for a short while whereas Jessica and Luhan went to the han river. 
 
 
“Taeyeon ah, lets go buy some ice cream. What flavour do you want?”Baekhyun asked. 
 
“I like strawberry oppa.” Taeyeon replied. 
 
“You find a sit while i’ll go buy it.” Baekhyun told, Taeyeon nodded. 
 
Soon, taeyeon had found a seat and sat down. She took out her book and read. 
 
“Come on, babe.” A familiar voice called. 
 
Taeyeon looked up and saw her boyfriend, Wooyoung, with another girl, next to the ice cream shop. 
 
Tears filled her eyes as she watched them. 
 
“Taeyeon ah, its nothing. It’s Wooyoung’s relative.” She kept on thinking. 
 
Suddenly, she saw the moment she didnt want to see. They kissed. Her boyfriend was kissing another girl. 
 
Taeyeon dropped her book and ran away, as fast as she could. She didnt want to see anymore and she just wanted to run away from the scene. 
 
 
 
Suddenly, she bumped onto someone, making him or her drop his or her ice cream, “Im sorry.” She whispered, hiding her face as tears were falling. 
 
“Taeyeon? what’s wrong?” 
 
Taeyeon looked up and saw Baekhyun. 
 
“Baekhyun oppa..” She mumbled as Baekhyun hugged her tight as she cried. 
 
“What happened?” he asked. 
 
“No its nothing oppa.” She said. 
 
Baekhyun looked up and saw Wooyoung with another girl. He immediately knew what was wrong. 
 
“Its okay. Im here.” He said, as he took of his jacket and placed it around her, “Let’s get you home.” 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun was waiting for Taeyeon outside the ladies restroom, and from there, he could see Wooyoung walking towards his direction with his lady. Baekhyun clenched his fist as he walked towards both of them. 
 
“Oh. Baekhyun?” Wooyoung called, shocked. 
 
Baekhyun threw a quick and hard punch towards Wooyoung’s face, making him fall to the ground. The lady screamed and she tried helping Wooyoung stand up. 
 
“I don’t know if you know, but he has a girlfriend.” Baekhyun told to the lady, the lady’s eyes grew wide as she slapped Wooyoung and walked away. 
 
Baekhyun walked back to taeyeon who just came out of the restroom, “Come on, Taeyeon.” He said, wrapping his arms around her shoulder. 
 
 
 
 
“Goodbye Taeyeon. I really enjoyed today.” Baekhyun said. 
 
Taeyeon nodded and smiled lightly, “Me too , Baek oppa.” 
 
“Taeyeon ah, if you need someone to talk to, I’m just here. okay?” 
 
Taeyeon nodded, “Thank you, oppa..”