I want to stay

It was you

"Hey Sica"

All of our attention turned to the new presence in the room. The 'intruder' rubbed the back of his neck shyly as our eyes stayed on him. "Did I interrupt something?" He asked. I felt Luhan roll his eyes beside me, before continuing to glare at him. 

Luhan stood up, making his way towards 'Godly'. The tension the two created could be felt in the room, with Luhan's never ending glare. "Seriously, why do you keep coming back?" He asked, obviously annoyed. 'Godly' seemed annoyed as well, but before he could shoot something back at Luhan. A knock on the door was heard, and in came was a peeping Baekhyun. "Sorry to disturb your... whatever moment you're having. But Luhan, we gotta rush of somewhere.".

Luhan's glare disappeared and his eyes widened, "Already?". He looked at his watch and realising the time, "Oh shoot.". 

"Do you guys need to be somewhere?" I asked, making Luhan turn back to look at me, "Uh yeah.". 

"Where?" I asked once more. The thing is, the guys have constantly been appearing and disappearing for the past month and they never tell us where they are off to. I always ask, but I always get either an fake excuse or reason to leave. I guess I just wanted to try my luck once again to see if they would finally tell me. 

Luhan stood there dumbfounded, as if he was thinking of a last minute excuse he would tell me. "Uhh. Jess we're just going somewhere. You'll know soon. Real soon." Baekhyun saved Luhan. 

Luhan sighed in relief, "Uhh yeah! You will!". He turned to look at Baekhyun who urged him to hurry up, before he ran to grab his bag, stuffing all his work in it and I just cringed at all the poor crumpled papers. 

He threw his bag over his shoulder, not caring about zipping it up, and started running off. "Wait Oppa!" I called and he stopped in his tracks before he could reach the door. He turned around, "You'll know everything soon, Jess. I promise. But for now I really need to go.". 

With that, he took off running with Baekhyun alongside him, leaving the door to close by itself. 

"Well. Im parched, wanna grab a drink Tiffany?" Yuri asked. 

"And leave Jess with this creep-- OWW!" Tiffany yelled out when Yuri nudged her at the side of her stomach. 

"God, did you really have to Yuri?" Tiffany asked. 

"Yup I did. So do you wanna go grab a drink or.." Yuri asked, her eyes seemingly winking to Tiffany, asking her to get the hint. 

I knew what this girl was planning, she wanted to be have an 'alone' time with Godly, because that worked out so well the last time with Donghae oppa. 

Soon enough, my two very great bestfriends left me alone with 'Godly'. 

'Godly' cleared his throat, "Well, at least finally we get to be alone. Your friends have been really scary.". 

True, they were. 

"I guess we didn't start on the right note." He said, " I guess we should just start anew?" 

He took out his hand for a handshake, giving me the eyesmile all girls would literally fall for , "Hi. I'm Jimin."

Awkwardly, I stared at his hand. "Are you gonna shake it or ..?" He asked, confused. 

"Oh right!" I exclaimed, jumping onto my feet, " Hi I'm Jessica." I introduced myself in the awkwardest way possible as I shook his hand. 

He chuckled, "You're still as awkward and clumsy as ever.".

Did Jimin know me way back in the past? Since Luhan doesn't. Tiffany doesn't. He must have known me way before I met my friends. He must have meant alot to me for me to feel a sense of comfort and familiarity whenever I hear him say 'Godly', or even his smile. But I guess when I lost my memories, he came along with it too. I hope I knew whether that memory was a regret or a treasure. 

"You're probably confused. We were close back then. When we were kids, we'd play all day and go to fairs together and all that kind of stuff. Until I had to move away. Maybe you were too young to remember it?" 

What do I tell him? Do I tell him all about my amnesia. WHAT. He says we were close, maybe I should? But still, I don't know him and I doubt he knows me too since we were just close when we were kids. 

"Uh yeah. That's probably why. Sorry." I replied, immediately mentally slapping myself. 

He frowned, making me feel bad. "So, you and your group of friends? You guys are new here right?" I asked, trying to change the subject. 

"Yeah, we're part of a student exchange program from Korea Kent Highschool, only for 6 months though. We'll stay at the dorms, do whatever normal schedule you guys all do."

"ONLY for 6 months?" I asked, emphasising on the word he used. 

"Yeah." He replied. My jaw dropped, "That's pretty long. Don't you want to go back to, I don't know, see your parents?". 

He snorted, "As if they'd want to see me.". 

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What do you mean? I'm sure they do." 

He snorted once again, "Yeah. They want to see their business and countries and their money. That's what they wan't to see.". He said, making his way towards the small bed of the sick bay and plopping down on it. 

"They don't make time to spend with you?" 

"Yeah they apparently do. They'll plan a 'dinner' and get my hopes up and then cancel it once I'm already at home waiting and anticipating for their rare arrival." He explained.  He spoke casually, but I could hear the anger and disappointment in his voice, his eyes, however, told a different story. Pain, sadness, loneliness. 

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to continue. I think I touched the wrong subject." I guiltily said. 

"Pftt. Jess, with you, I can tell you anything. I'm used to it anyways." He casually replied, trying to put a barrier, a mask in front of him so no one could see what he was suffering from, so no one could hear his shout for help. But I could, clear and loud. 

I tilted my head as I stared at him. "You're not."

He seemed to frown for a short while before a small smile formed on his face. 

He brushed it off before changing the subject, "Besides , 6 months is short, especially now that you're here. I want to stay."

 

HELLO LOVELY READERS. HOW MANY OF YOU ARE STILL AROUND AND WELL?

It's been 2 or 3 years since I last updated and I'm pretty sure most of you forgot that this existed. I came across asianfanfics once again and saw my story. It was honestly cringy reading this considering I was 11 or 12 when I wrote this . I saw how many new people came about and read this even though its a story that hasn't been updated since forever. But I guess I just decided to post a chapter thoough I lost all my ideas I had 3 years ago and completely forgot about what happened in this story, but I wanted to post to see how many of you are still hanging around. I think it's going to be pretty confusing since maybe the new chapter and the old chapters don't completely fit or match. But I actually realised how much better and matured my English became. I'm so sorry if it get's confusing. Okay I've been babbling on, comment a ^~^ if you actually read all of the author's note.

Anyways, till next time. <3