Guilt

It was you

Jessica ran as fast as she could. All she wanted was to run away from the scene. "Its already too late." she thought as tears rolled down her cheeks.    

_____
 
The snsd members were in the living room watching a movie. "What do you think Sica is doing now?" Hyoyeon asked. 
 
" By now, Eonnie should be with Donghae oppa, being lovey-dovey." Yoona joked, which made the rest of the snsd members burst out laughing. 
 
Suddenly, there was someone knocking vigorously on their door. "I'll answer it." Taeyeon said as she walked to their door.
 
Taeyeon opened the door and was surprised to see Jessica . " Sica?" Taeyeon called.  "Taeyeon ah.." she cried and hugged Taeyeon as more tears rolled down her face.
______
 
"You think she'll be okay?" Tiffany asked once Taeyeon came out of Jessica's room. Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders, but soon sighed and shook her head. 
 
"Poor Sica." all the members thought.
 
While her members were outside, Jessica was lying on her bed, staring at her phone wallpaper, which was a picture of Donghae and her. "I'm too late.. Aren't I ? Fishy oppa?" she said as tears fell from her eyes. 
 
Suddenly, someone knocked on her door. She clumsily wiped her tears and kept her phone. "Sica?" Yuri called. Jessica looked at her,"yeah?" she asked trying to sound okay.
 
"Gwaenchana?" Yuri asked as she sat down next to Jessica on her bed. Jessica faked a smile and nodded.
 
"Tell me the truth, Sica. I can read you like a book." Yuri told. Jessica bit her lip as tears formed in her eyes. "I'm not." her voice broke. Yuri hugged Jessica and comforted her. 
 
____the next day___
"Jessie, are you sure you want to go to college?" Tiffany asked. Jessica nodded. She didn't want to stay alone at home, crying. At least when she's at school she can concentrate on something else. 
 
(Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany are in the same class. While Taeyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung are in a different class, and Seohyun, Yuri and Hyoyeon are in another) 
 
Yoona, Tiffany and Jessica entered their class. "Hey ugly face!" somebody shouted. "Please, not today." Jessica said quietly and kindly to her enemy, Luhan, who is part of exo. Everyday, once she entered the classroom, he would be there, ready to call her names. 
 
"What makes you think that you can order me around?" Luhan asked and smirked. For the first time, Jessica ignored him. She was not in the mood. 
 
"Just don't bother her, please?" Tiffany asked nicely.
 
__Luhan's  POV_
That ugly face entered our classroom again. As usual, I . But she did something that she never did before, she asked me nicely and quietly to not disturb her today. But why? And when I smirked at her, she just ignored me. She wasn't being herself. She usually glared at me and shouted back. By today was different. Her friends even asked me to not bother her. 
 
I kept teasing her throughout the whole lesson but all she did was look down and ignore me. Her friends kept telling me to stop bothering her. What was wrong? Did something bad happen? 
 
(dismissal)
Jessica and her friends entered the cafeteria, "Hey stupid!! Why the sad face? Have you finally decided that you lost and I won?" I shouted. Her friends glared at me. While I saw her stomp towards me. 
_end of Luhan's POV_
 
_jessica's POV_
I stomped towards him, I've had enough! 
 
"Did I do anything wrong to you? From the start of the year you've always been calling me names. What's wrong with you? I told you to not disturb me today! At least just this once!" I shouted, "Can't you just stop calling me names for just a day? Please!" tears streamed down my face as I ran out of the cafeteria.
_end of Jessica's POV_
 
_writer's POV_
Jessica ran out with tears rolling down her cheeks, leaving exo and her friends shocked. Her friends were about to ran after her, but Taeyeon stopped them. "Give her some time, alone." she said. 
 
Exo were shocked at Jessica's tears. Luhan, felt the most guilty. "Why did I even call her stupid and ugly? She's one of the prettiest girls in the world and she's the smartest in our class." he thought. 
_____
 
As luhan was passing by the park, on his way home. He saw somebody sitting on a bench, staring blankly in the open space. As he walked closer, he saw Jessica, with crystal clear tears flowing down her cheeks. 
_________
 
 
Another update! Sorry it took so long though. Finally luhan is in the story!! By the way please comment so that I know that you're readiing ! The more the comments the faster i'll update!! Thank you subbies!! I won't let all of you down!!