Trust is lost

It was you

“What?!!! You really think that I’m lying about everything Sica?!!” Donghae shouted. 

 
“No!!! Its not like that oppa!!” Jessica cried as tears streamed down her face. 
 
“Fine!!! How about your Luhan?” Donghae asked.
 
“What about Luhan oppa?” Jessica clumsily wiped her tears away.
 
“He’s been lying to you too!! Now let me tell you the truth!!! He’s the reason why you can’t remember anything. He was ignoring you and once you came to see him, you got hit by a car!! And it was him the whole time!! The one who sang to you, who talked to you while you were still in coma!! Happy?!!! Now you know the truth!!!” Donghae exclaimed angrily, “He was the liar in the first place!!!” 
 
*whack* 
 
Jessica slapped Donghae across his face, “Luhan oppa is not a liar!!” She shouted as tears rolled down her cheeks.
 
“Stop denying Jessica. He’s also a liar.” Donghae said. 
 
Jessica walked closer to Donghae, “Don’t ever appear in front of me again.” She said sternly as she walked away. 
___________________
 
Jessica was walking to her dorm, wiping her tears. 
 
“Sica?” A soothing voice called.
 
She looked back and saw Luhan, staring at her worriedly. 
 
“Are you crying? What happened?” He asked as he hugged Jessica. 
 
Jessica pushed Luhan away, “Oppa.. Was it you?” Jessica asked. 
 
“Who Jessica?” Luhan asked, confused. 
 
“Was it you? My previous boyfriend, the person who sang to me when i was in coma, who talked to me?” Jessica asked as tears fell from her eyes. 
 
Luhan stared at Jessica with his eyes widening. 
 
“Was it you?” Jessica asked. 
 
Luhan nodded as he looked down. 
 
More tears streamed down Jessica’s face, “You….”  Jessica paused, “lied oppa?”
 
“Im sorry, Jessica. I can explain why.” Luhan said. 
 
“After all those times when I asked you. You lied?” Jessica cried. 
 
“Jessica….” Luhan called. 
 
“Forget it oppa.” Jessica said as she wiped her tears. 
 
“No. Jessica…” Luhan tried explaining but was cut off by Jessica. 
 
“Can you just go, oppa?” Jessica asked.
 
“Please let me expl——“ Luhan said. 
 
“NO! PLEASE… LEAVE!!!” Jessica shouted as she angrily took her keys and opened the door to her dorm, leaving the guilty guy outside. 
 
___________________
Jessica barged in her room ignoring the calls of her members. She slammed the door and started throwing her stuff on the floor. 
 
She leaned her back against the wall as she cried. “This is just too difficult. Its too confusing.” She cried. 
 
“JESSICA!!!!” Her members were shouting from the outside. “OPEN THE DOOR JESSICA!!!!”
 
Jessica sat down on the floor as she hugged her knees and cried. She needed someone to be with her. But at the same time, she wanted to be alone because she did not know who to believe and trust.