Godly?

It was you

Jessica pouted, Luhan along with the other Exo members had not been coming to school. "Why do you think they arent coming to school?" Jessica asked. Taeyeon sighed, "I do not know too. Baek has not told me anything.". 

"Tsk. Look at these two love sick girls!!!" Sooyoung exclaimed. 

"We are not love sick!!!" Both Jessica and Taeyeon protested. "We just miss them." They murmured. 

 

"Sica!!!" A familiar voice called, Jessica looked back and saw a guy running towards her. 

He was right in front of her, Jessica squinted her eyes, "I'm Sorry, do I know you?". 

"Jess. Who are day?" Yuri asked as 6 other boys followed behind the guy.  Jessica shrugged her shoudlers. 

"Hyung. Who is she?" A guy asked, pointing towards Jessica. 

"Wow. 9 girls? How can 9 girls be bestfriends?" A guy with chubby cheeks asked. 

"Huh. Excuseee me, the difference between 7 and 9 is only 2 ya know." Tiffany argued. 

"Wow. She's a nerd." The guy replied. 

"Wow. Youre a jerk." Tiffany argued. 

"OH GOD STOP!!" Jessica yelled, making everybody stare at her, "Sorry if I sound rude, but who are you guys?" 

"Geez Sica, you dont remember you own bestfriend?" The first guy smirked. 

"First bestfriend? That smirk looks familiar. Who.." Jessica thought. 

 

Luhan's POV

We havent been coming to school these past few days. We were busy training because we were planning on auditioning for a kpop company called SMentertainment. We have not told the girls and I have not told my very own girlfriend. But we wanted it to be a huge surprise. But, finally today, we took a break and went to school. 

An unpleasure sight interrupted our break, as we saw girls generation in front of a guy group. 

 

We walked towards them slowly and we heard their conversation. 

"Come on Sica, do not tell me you forgot about me already just after 3 years." A guy infront of Jessica said. 

" I- I dont remember." Jessica said. She was trying so hard to remember. 

"Can you guys just leave? We dont want you here." Taeyeon scolded. 

"Sica. Im godly." The guy blurted out. 

 

"What are you talking about?" Seohyun said. 

 

Jessica's POV

"Im godly" His voice echoed in my mind as flashbacks appeared in my mind. 

"You're really leaving?" 

"Dont worry sica, Im godly remember? I'll come back in a few years time but I will use my godly powers and make the time go by faster."

"I'll miss you, godly." 

"I'll miss you too." 

A bright light flashed in my mind, I yelped in pain as I fell to the ground, holding my head. 

Luhan's POV

I saw Jessica collapse on the ground, holding her head. I ran to her and kneeled down, "Sooyeon, what's wrong?" 

"My... Head..... Hurts...." She managed to say. 

"I'm bringing you to the sick bay." I said as I carried her, glaring at the guy, whose eyes were wide open. 

 

 

 

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE !!! IMPORTANTTTTT

 

So who do you think the seven member group is? BangTan boys? Infinite? got7? Comment down below on which group you want and which bestfriend Jessica should get. Anyways Im sorry if i havent been updating. I know Jessica left girlsgeneration in which I do not know why. But I will still update this story and since exams are over, I will update more. I think that this will be my last story for JESSICAXKPOPBOYS. But if you do want more one shots or sequels, I'll make more. Just suggest it down in the comment box.