Right now, its GIRLS' GENERATION!!

It was you

A month has passed and Luhan and Jessica had become friends. Bestfriends in fact. Donghae, who was clueless in what Jessica found out, kept on calling Jessica as she has been ignoring him. Everytime Donghae calls Jessica, Jessica would hesitate before answering and would burst out crying after ending the call. There was a time when Jessica once asked Donghae if he was in a relationship and he stuttered "No". It hurt that he could not understand her feelings, but what hurt the most was that he lied to her. Everytime, Jessica received a call from Donghae, she would cry, but luckily, she doesn't cry alone anymore. Luhan was always there, hugging her, comforting her, wiping her tears away.

 

Luhan knows that he has fallen deeply in love with Jessica. He knows that he started falling in love with her the minute he saw her walk through the classroom door. As for Jessica, she didn't know what she was feeling. Her heart kept telling her that she loves him. But, there was also a tiny part of her heart that is telling her that she still loves Donghae, that she still had a chance with him, that one day, he will notice her love for him and he will love her back.

But when will that day come? In a month? A year? A century? Forever? She already waited a long time. How long more will she have to wait?

 

_IN SNSD'S DORM_

"Sica!!! Its going to be your birthday in a week!!' Hyoyeon exclaimed excitedly.

"Should we plan a big party? Lets reserve a place and invite 200 visitors at least?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica shook her head,"I'd prefer to stay at home." she said with her usual blank face.

"But, its youre birthday eonnie." Seohyun said.

"Its Donghae oppa isnt it?" Sooyoung asked.

"Sica eonnie, you need to let go of Donghae oppa. You gotta accept the fact that he loves someone else." Yoona consoled.

"We're not asking you to forget him completely. But to just place him in a tiny part of your heart and fill the rest of it with someone else. Luhan oppa, for example." Yuri told.

 

Jessica looked up,"Luhan oppa?". "Come on, Sica. Dont play dumb. We all can see that he loves you. And that you love him back. But because of the pain in your heart. Because of Donghae oppa. You throw away all those feelings. The feelings of love coming from Luhan oppa and FOR Luhan oppa." Taeyeon said.

"That's right, Sica. Don't decline your feelings. You love the way he takes care of you, comfort you, hug you, and most importantlyu, you love him and he loves you." Hyoyeon said, softly.

 

"I dont know what i would do without you guys." Jessica said, touched."That's why we're sisters. That's why we are called 'GIRLS GENERATION' !!" Sooyoung shouted.

"GROUP HUG!!" Tiffany exclaimed as they huddled into a group hug. "Hands in!!" Taeyeon shouted.

"JIGIMEUN.... SO NYEO SI DAE!!!"  they shouted.

 

 

here's another chapter!! this chapter is mostly about soshi's friendship!!! im going to be skipping alot since i want it to get to the exciting part already. im sure all of you want to be there too!! thanks for all the comments and subbies!! love ya!!!!!!