Birthday~~~~

It was you

It was Jessica's birthday. They were going to stay at the beach house owned by Hyoyeon's uncle. They decided to just celebrate at the beachside with a small gathering. To just have a barbeque, see the sunset and have a campfire.he

Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun were cleaning up the barbeque grills. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sunny were preapring the food for the barbeque while Yuri and Tiffany were helping Jessica to get ready.

"Why do I have to put on make up? Its just us. Besides, im already pretty without make up." Jessica joked. "Just stay still will you? Its your'e birthday that's why you need to look the prettiest." Yuri scolded.

Jessica did as she was told, after about an hour. She was done, her beach dress, her beach hat, her beach sandals. Tiffany and Yuri looked at Jessica and nodded approvingly, "We are amazing." Tiffany said, nodding her head. They laughed and hi fived each other.

 

Suddenly, the door bell rang. "I'll get it!!!" Tiffany shouted as she ran off to the front door.

___________

Tiffany opened the door. "Luhan oppa!! The birthday girl is upstairs. Complaining." She whispered not letting jessica know that exo was here. Since it was supposed to be a surprise. Luhan nodded and smiled. He went upstairs and looked for Jessica. He knocked on the door and peeked in. "LUHAN OPPAA!!"

___________

After Tiffany ran off to the front door. "Tiffany and I did a great job, right?" She asked. Jessica laughed, "Gomawo, Yuri ah,". "No prob." Yuri smiled. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, the person peeked inside and looked around. "LUHAN OPPAA!!" Jessica exclaimed and ran into his arms. "Hey, birthday girl!" Luhan chuckled.

"I'll leave you two alone." Yuri said as she walked out of the door.

"Oppa, I thought you forgot." Jessica said.

"I didn't! How can I forget your birthday?" he asked. Jessica shrugged and laughed. "Buttt, I didn't buy you a present. It was such a busy week for me that i couldn't get you a present.SOWWIIEE" He said cutely. Jessica pouted but soon giggled, "Its okay, as long as you're here!!" she exclaimed. Luhan laughed and pinched her cheeks.

 

 

They celebrated Jessica's birthday eating and talking about stuff. Everyone was laughing and smiling, but as for Luhan, all he could do was laugh and smile nervously.

 When it was almost sun set. Luhan stood up from his seat and held jessica's hand, "Mind if I borrow the birthday girl for a while?" he asked. "Take your time." Tiffany said as she secretly winked at Luhan. "Thanks." Luhan smiled.

 

Luhan and Jessica were walking towards somewhere. Luhan looked back and saw exo and snsd cheering for him. He smiled back.

He was nervous, will she feel the same? Did she already let go of Donghae?

 

 

TWO updates in one day!! WOOT WOOT!! I guess all of you can predict what Luhan  is going to do. BUAHAHA. Youll find out tomorrow!! :)))