A new love story

It was you

Yuri’s POV

 
The 7 boys, girls generation, and exo members were outside the sick bay, waiting for luhan to come out. 
 
“So.. Explain who you guys are?” Tiffany asked. The guy with cute and milky white skin rolled his eyes, “We don’t even know you.”. Tiffany threw a disgusted face towards the guy. 
 
“Come on guys. Now’s not the time to be jerks.” ‘Godly’ says receiving glares from the seven guys. “What??” ‘Godly’ exclaimed. 
 
“Why are you taking their side?” A guy with a dimple on his right cheek asked. 
 
“Shut up rapmon.” ‘Godly’ said. 
 
Suddenly, my eyes met with a guy’s eyes. His eyes were so pretty, so bright. For a second, I felt free, like nothing in the world could harm me. 
 
“We should introduce ourselves.” I hear Taeyeon say. 
 
“Yul.. Yul. YUL!!!” Sooyoung interrupted. “Oh. What?” I ask, confused. 
 
“We’re going to introduce ourselves.” Sunny explained. I nodded. 
 
“Hana. Dul . Se. Annyeonghaseyo Soneyosidae immida.” We greeted. One by one we said our names. 
 
When it came to my turn, I felt him looking at me again and I felt my face getting warmer, “Hi. Im Yuri.”. I smile awkwardly. I catch him flash a small smile. 
 
 
Like us girls, the seven guys introduced themselves. 
 
“Im Jhope.” He looks kind of like Yoona. 
 
“Im Jungkook.” He looks the youngest out of the group. 
 
“Hi.. Im V.” The guy with a cute smile greets. 
 
“Hi. Im Suga.” The guy with chubby cheeks and milky skin say. I hear Tiffany snort. 
 
“Im rapmonster.” The guy with the dimple say. 
 
“Im JiMin.” Godly smiles. 
 
“Jin.” The guy with pretty eyes say. He catches me looking at him and I quickly look away. 
 
(  large.jpg   ) Jin’s Photo<3
 
“What are you guys. Are you like a gang or something with those names?” Hyoyeon asked. Before they could respond, Luhan came out of the sick bay, “We’ll pick Sica up later after school, for now we should go back to our classes.” Luhan glared at JiMin. But JiMin pretended he did not notice. 
 
“Let’s go.” Luhan left, followed by exo. 
 
“You guys are new here, right?” Seohyun asked. 
 
“Sort of.” JiMin replied. 
 
“Class?” Taeyeon asked. 
 
Rap Monster took out a piece of paper from his pocket, “Math, Mr lim?” He says. 
 
I took the paper from Rap Monster, “Well. Seems like you guys have the same subjects with us.” 
 
“WHAT?” Both Tiffany and Suga yell. 
 
“It won’t be that bad. Trust me.” Hyoyeon said. 
 
Tiffany sighed and pouted, “Let’s go. We can’t be late. Mr Lim’s the strictest teacher in school.”. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We all took our seats while BTS stood beside Mr Lim as he introduced them. 
 
“Students. We have new pupils joining us today so I hope you make them feel welcomed. Suga.. You can sit beside..” Mr Lim scanned the classroom, “Beside Tiffany.”. 
 
“WHAT?” Both Tiffany and Suga yell, receiving glares from Mr Lim. “If you do not want it, you can both sit in the detention room.”. 
 
“No, Mr Lim.” They say quietly. 
 
Jhope, JiMin, Jungkook, Rapmonster sat together in pairs. V got to sit with one of my childhood friends, Minho. 
 
“Oh. Seems like we don’t have enough seats.” Mr Lim scanned the room once again. “Jin. You may sit with miss kwon in the mean time.” Mr Lim pointed at me. 
 
“Eh? But. Jessica’s seating beside me, Mr Lim.” I say. 
 
“I know, Miss Kwon. As i said, it is only temporary.” Mr Lim replies. 
 
I nod and see Jin walking towards me. I could feel my heart beating quick. 
 
“Hey.” He greets. 
 
“Hi.” I smile nervously. 
 
I could not concentrate throughout the whole lesson as I could feel the awkwardness surrounding me. I was looking outside the window the entire time. 
“Yuri.. You okay?” Jin asks me.  
 
“Oh. Im okay. Im fine. Why’d you ask.” The words came out faster than I expected it to.
 
Jin chuckles and my heart raced. 
 
“You’re not taking any notes.” He pointed at my notebook. 
 
I look down to my notebook and up at the board, just to see Mr Lim erasing everything. I hear the bell ring. 
 
I sighed, “Dang it.”. Jin chuckled again, “Here. You can borrow mine.” He passes me his notebook. 
 
“Thanks Jin. Usually its supposed to be the current student helping the new student, but I guess its different now.” I giggle. 
 
He chuckles, “Its okay.”
 
I stand up, “What class are you going to now?” 
 
“My classes are different from the guys. Im having literature now.” Jin says. 
 
“Oh. Im having Dance. But Jessica’s gonna have literature now too. If she was here.” I reply, “I’ll walk you to your class.” 
 
“No. Its okay, I think I’ll find my way.”
 
I shake my head, “Please let me help you. Its weird for the current student to not do anything for the new student.”
 
He smiles, “Okay.”.
 
 
Jin and I were having a conversation while walking to his class that I did not notice how time passed by so quickly. Finally we reached his class, “Bye Jin. See you later.” 
 
He smiles and I walk to my class. 
 
Once I reached my class, I notice that Mrs Lee was already teaching. I quickly ran to my place. 
 
“Miss Kwon?” She calls.
 
I bite my lips, “Sorry Im late, Mrs Lee.”. 
 
“It is okay just make sure it won’t happen again. Now lets start stretching shall we?” I ran to my place with the girls. 
 
“I think I sense a new love story happening.” Tiffany sang. 
 
“Shut up.” I blush. 
 
 
I smile as I think about Jin. 
 
 
 
 
 
Im sorry!!! There's not much Luhan and Jessica moments happening here. But I wanted to add another cute couple. *wink wink*.